10 Human Facts
Humans think they know everything about werewolves, but how much do they know about themselves? In fact, how much do you really know about humans? Some of these facts are hard to believe, but they’re all true…
10 human facts – believe it or not!
1. A human hair has a life span of approximately 5 and a half years.
2. The human brain is 80% water.
3. The female human adult heart beats faster than the male human adult heart.
4. Each individual human has his or her own subtly unique smell, babies use this smell to identify their mothers.
5. Human thighbones are incredibly strong – stronger than concrete.
6. Humans are taller in the morning than in the afternoon. When laying down sleeping, the spine decompresses…over the course of the day, the cartilage compresses so that by the end of the day humans can lose up to 1 cm off their height.
7. The left lung of the human is smaller than the right lung.
8. Toenails grow slower than fingernails.
9. The average number of hairs on the human scalp is 100,000.
10. The human heart beats over 100,000 times in a day.
[jwplayer streamer=" http://ilovewerewolves.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/10_human_facts.mov" file="path/to/video.flv" type="http"]
Watch the 10 Facts below!