A and B are evil

Think of it as having two options for your life. “Option A” and “Option B”. Option A can bring you joy! You get to make decisions for yourself and not have them made for you. You are in complete control of option A, you can go to your desires without hesitation or resistance from anything. Option A is the way we all want to go, there is no doubt that if each and every person was presented with the two options and was able to choose, option A would be the first choice. Your head is clear, thoughts clear and present, you are able to control yourself and nothing can stop you. You know and remember your past, you can control your future.

Then there is option B. You may or may not have had the choice, but you may be living option B right now. You cannot control your future, you have no recollection of the past or present, at times yes, but it is very rare. You wont realize what has or may have happened to you, you may never know the truth. The difference between right and wrong is not for you to decide. All anyone will be able to tell you is that they cannot help, you have to help yourself. How? If we knew the answer the disease wouldn’t exist. If we knew how to control it you would be able to without problems and you would be living Option A not B. Some of us are on A, some on B, they are both evil, both create evil, exist in an evil world. Options A and B both create the truth  and destroy it with the same hand. Which side will you be on? Which side are you on?  Do you control your future? Can you remember your past?

I can’t.

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Wolfman3 says:

What the hell is with you and evil? Every damn post it always is about something is evil! What is your problem?!

2. I dont know what my problem is ….

btw… “hell” and “damn” are very evil words…

3. Wolfman3 says:

See! There he goes again with the evil.

4. lonerwolf says:

what the heck is with all the evil!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If I had a nickel for everytime I have EVER heard “werewolves are evil”, believe me, I would be one rich chica!*rolls eyes*Seriously, get over it. You have evil in you too! All of us do!!!!We all have moments when we wanna do SOMETHING bad!I know I do, although thats probably rebelling against being the goody-two-shoes…

5. lonerwolf says:

and hell is not an “evil” word, its just a “place”

6. wolfman2299 says:

the site is called ilovewerewolves.com and all you talk about is how much it sucks to be a werewolf.

i gotta know are you a lover of werewolves or just an outsider

7. wolfman2299 says:

the ones that cant control are the weak and your an expert on that arent ya!!

8. wolfman2299 says:

you keep saying our minds are corrupt but really yours is. you mind is based off of the movies, tv shows, and books but guess what…….. the directors and the authors are trying to make werewolves seem like a curse or a problem when really its the opposite.

9. Wolfman3 says:

I dont know if hes ever going to change his mind wolfman2299. Maybe im wrong though…hopefully.

10. wolfman2299, I dont remember saying that your minds are corrupt…

11. wolfman2299 says:

you keep inplying. there, happy!

12. There’s a ying, and there’s a yang.
    you can’t live one without the other, there’s a bit of good in every evil, and a bit of evil in every good.
    What I’m tryin’ to say here is that, frankly, Weres aren’t necessarily evil, but they do bad things just like the rest of us.
    (By the way I am “option B” and I have perfect control.)

13. Ookami says:

Movies are just created to bring in cash.
    They are not made to tell people the truth, they are made to entertain.
    And, seriosly, would any human want to see a werewolf movie if the wolf was friendly?

14. Angel Wolf says:

actually yes. werewolf movies wether mean or not are huge hits

15. Wereboy says:

pain and lots of it

16. Lathome says:

Ha ha ha, Harry Potter in book five! Also the fifth movie. Sirius Black had some good advice about it in that one scene when Harry was looking at the family tree, but I don’t remember what exactly was said. But seriously, angst is unbecoming. And I do have to agree that the name of this website doesn’t seem to fit exactly with this content.

17. Luka Firyx says:

Done. finally finished my website. Please come and join me at weresociety.com

18. Luka Firyx says:

there is now a chat room available.

19. Albathazar says:

The website doesn’t work but it looks good!

20. ireallyluvwerewolves says:

hey Luka i cant find ur site

21. Amanda says:

hey anyone on here?

22. TaYlOr WoLf PaCk says:

every one has a choice, no one has to do anything they they dont want to.
    there is allways another way, if you are doing something you dont like, only you can change it.