Are werewolves loners or come in packs and colonies?

I have another question about werewolf transformations that I’m not completly understanding.  When a werewolf transforms, do they completely transform into a wolf, or do they transform into a human-wolf hybrid (in other words, do they stand upright and still look like a human, or do they actually transform completely into wolves?)  I myself like to think that werewolves are human-wolf hybrids…but maybe they do transform completely into wolves.   And if werewolves transform completely into wolves, do they run with wolf packs? Do wolves accept them as one of their own?

Here’s what I think – werewolves tranform into a wolf-human hybrid. They are not accepted by real wolves. And they are not accepted by humans either.  But I do think that if a werewolf finds another werewolf they can form packs or colonies.  So yes, maybe werewolf are loners UNTIL they find other werewolves, then they become social.

1. lee ann says:

PK heyyyy! welcome back around lol

2. pklett92 says:

thanks lee I always drop by just to see whats going on.

3. DaRk says:

ick… you shouldn’t be here PK.

4. Jeremy says:

Satan that’s a grave word for me.

5. anonamous-werewolf says:

i don’t know what happens when i transform because i’m still waiting for this months full moon.

6. lycanhope says:

We mostly turn into wolves, we could turn into hybrids but it takes more concentration and there isnt any reason to. And we do form packs, but we dont neccesarily need to, its just an easy way to share our knowledge with new wolves.

7. greyfang says:

I kind of agree with you. i think that werewolves would be able to mingle with real wolves and would probably have some even if the pack was mostly werewolf. Humans are judgmental and fear… everything. with wolves you have to respect the order and earn your keep. At least thats what i would do if i was a werewolf, form a pack with other were’s and have low ranking wolves to patrol the territory while i take care of human issues.

8. grayfeng says:

9. Prowler says:

i dont think people can change physicly but people like me can change their mind to that of a werewolf….what i think werewolves are today are wolves in a humans skin…i am the alpha of my pack and we support the werewolves

HOWL ON!!q!

10. @Prowler: I’m starting to agree more and more with this idea. I mean I dream of shifting, but I suppose phantom an spiritual shifting is the closest we can get. Though I pray to be able to physically shift..

11. WaterfallWolf says:

Sorath: The mental shift has been tough for me so far mostly because of people. Like you sorath I think we all wish to acommplish the p-shift. I have shifted spiritually a few times. I find it is a way to escape life and live free and happy.

Topic: I am in my p-state a loner but watch others from the distance in the shadows to learn about events.

12. WaterfallWolf says:

When all you know is pain
    Wounds healing in the rain
    Sleep until night
    Bask in the moonlight
    Tears of blood
    Pour like a flood
    Killed by the gun
    Rotting in the sun

Original piece by WaterfallWolf
    Comments wanted

13. Lunar says:

@Prowler:
    I must say I agree as well with your idea.

@Waterfallwolf:
    I think I’m going to like seeing you post. It’s refreshing to see someone new come upon the site who is speaking truthful and not spilling what they saw on twilight

14. WaterfallWolf says:

@Lunar: Thank you for the comment.

@Prowler: Perhaps you are right if so fine, if not…

15. spiked wolf says:

hi anyone here

16. WaterfallWolf says:

Perhaps…

17. KC says:

hey everyone …. can werewolves/wolves have three in a pack because these boys out my school thinks they are wolves and this boy in my group out school tould me that he’s a vampire and that he only tould me and he’s gf about want he is and he dose drink blood….so can they be telling the truth about want they are…..just asking

18. KC says:

@KC: and hey lee ann

19. Lover Girl says:

i am a werewolf and ya we can transform into a hybrid or full on wolf sometimes there are pack sometimes not so much its true we dont do very well with humans or wolfs but i just have to live with it

20. ill stick to wolf form for stealth but werewolf form for fights i change faster cause im an elder its also less draining for elders to perks oh perks AWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN REALLY HOWL ARE THERE ANY OTHER ELDERS LIKE ME

21. keila says:

do you lot even have an idea how painfull it is to turn into a werewolf??

22. I was hacked, just telling you guys.

23. I’m a werewolf and did u no that… I can hardly understand you guys
    Elderwerewolf777 hare learn to write guys, jeez I can’t understand some of YOU.

24. Here I mean my tablet is on auto correct.