Are you a werewolf poem

Whether you are werewolf or not a poem can have a strong effect on the life of the author and of the reader. Some poems are written to vent frustrations, share feelings, discover feelings, or relate to the world, among many other reasons…

Poems are a beautiful art that can help us get a better understanding of of the world we live in… please enjoy the poems below… Written by Buddy (an author of ILW), and Lee ann (reader of ILW).

Are you a Werewolf?

Are you a werewolf if all vampires hate you?
Are you a werewolf if wolfsbane makes you blue?

Are you a werewolf if you feel funny when the moon is full?
Are you a werewolf if animals fear you – even the bull?

Are you a werewolf if your nails are sharp and long?
Are you a werewolf if everything always goes wrong?

The answers to these questions are not always clear
Sometimes they’re not even what you want to hear.

However the one clear thing that you must know
as you have these feelings and the moon hangs low

Is that humans have never understood the werewolf in all of his-tor-y
so don’t expect them to love you, they’ll always think you’re plain scar-y

But do not worry, no, you are not alone
So there is no need to scowl, howl, or moan

Werewolves are awesome, and yes they are here
And it’s better than being a vampire any day of the year

________________________

Lee ann

______

The scars covering my body,
Inflicted by my own hand,
The cost of feeling something real.

And upon my depart no living thing will

As the fire finally
Is left in the burning flames,

You dont know what you had
Till its gone
For the child of darkness
Is god itself.

* A special Thanks to Lee ann for allowing us to share her poem with everyone.

1. Hachina says:

Boo.

It’s just a bunch of couplets, in which a few are poorly rhymed.

2. Hachina says:

Hey, it’s just my opinion, but a poem, is more than just rhymes. But to be honest, the soul of that poem is pretty good (my only complaints being the structure of the poem. That’s all) , aaand here’s my poem for you…

Are You a Wolf – By Hachina πŸ˜‰

Are you a wolf, when the wild calls,
    When the full moon shines, in the midst of fall.
    The feeling, indescribable, telling you,
    To run away from it all.

Is it wrong, to want a better life?
    One with freedom, lacking the bitter strife.
    To escape the boundaries, the chains.
    That constantly cause such pain.

To be in a whole new world,
    Only thought of in dreams.
    To walk the fresh, earthen ground,
    To bathe and drink, in the fresh sparkling streams.

This is the longing, of those who dare,
    To escape the cage, to escape the nightmare.
    To be their true selves. Once and for all,
    This is the wolf,
    And this, is the call.

3. Buddy says:

that poem is quite excellent

4. Lee ann says:

The scars covering my body,
    Inflicted by my own hand,
    The cost of feeling something real.

And upon my depart no living thing will

Is god itself.

5. Hachina says:

Amen to that, on the last 4 lines. ><

6. pklett92 says:

sweet stories babe

7. lee ann says:

thanks, I think i wrote it when i was stoned

8. pklett92 says:

thats pretty radical.

9. lee ann says:

lol hey i wrote it last summer i was pretty fucked up then

10. lee ann says:

HAHA SOMETHINGS ON FIRE! AND NO ITS NOT ME! Dont worry i didnt set the fire! Well Im pretty sure I didnt OMG i remember last year when Drew lit the school field on fire !!! THAT WAS AWSOME! LOL me n keenan watchin with popcorn outside rofl!!!!! SORRY RANDOM MOMENT!

11. @Hachina: @Lee ann:
    Hachina and Lee ann, if you would give me permission I would like to put your poems with your names in the post under Buddy’s! let me know…

12. lee ann says:

ya sures go ahead lolz whateva floats ur boat srry my heads killing me but yea if you want to its no problem

13. awesome.. for it up soon

14. lee ann says:

HAHA! WIN! πŸ˜€ EPIC WIN!

15. Lunar says:

Nicely written. Love poetry πŸ™‚

16. Boo!Boo!Lee Ann you should be stoned all the time.It’s fun listening to you blabber and go on like a grass smoking hippy.But please,for the sake of all sane people on this site,don’t write poetry.Even i can do better than that.And I don’t see how it’s c**l if a school is on fire.
    P.S. You are f*cked up 24/7.

17. Lee Ann says:

I’m flattered that you follow my posts religiously I really am πŸ˜€

18. Somebody used your name on the “Is this a real werewolf?” site but the gravatar was not yours.Check it out.

19. Kelly (just is) says:

Great thing about poetry is that it doesnt have to rhyme. You can structure it to your own will. I’ve write songs and poetry and have had some produced and performed.

@Lee Ann, sure it’s endearing now but eventually it’ll make you want a cyber restraining order.

20. Wow,another diva.This ought to be good.

21. Kelly(just is)-I didn’t insult her outright,I used her own words which is known as the counter-acttack.You can’t just get a cyber restraining order.We will need to appear in court and have lawyers and so forth which is impossible unless Lee-Ann is going to sue me in South-Africa.And by the way,I have written poetry since the age ten,so don’t think that you are so special just because you can write a few senseless lines on a piece of paper.

22. Lee Ann says:

Well actually I’ve won the national Canadian Legion Remembrance Day poetry contest when I was 10 and have read my poetry in several churches around the province at their request. So have fun writing your lines πŸ™‚