avoiding dangers lowers risk of becoming a werewolf

What if your friend tells you her or she is a werewolf? What should you do? And what is the likelihood you can become a werewolf during your normal day? Here are some tips, suggestions, and places that are risky for humans to encounter a werewolf. Not all humans want to become a werewolf and most would not want to become an evil one! So here are some tips for humans…

For most humans it can be hard to believe for the first time, so first thing to do if you are human is not to react in a crazy manner and don’t be surprised to here about it. You actually might be dealing with a real case of a human with the curse and if you do react negatively or drastically you could put the werewolf in a bad mood, make him angry, or even scare him or her off, most humans don’t want to see a werewolf with bad temper. So, before you try to discredit him or her and make them mad or scare them away, see if you can help diagnose them, that is, if they come to you seeking help or answers to find out if they really are one. Sometimes a real werewolf is just looking for someone who they can confide in, someone who can keep a secret.

What are the chances you are dealing with a friend who is a werewolf? Well, chances increase under certain conditions and at certain times.Becoming a werewolf while at school is rare, so if you spend most of your time at school you have a less chance of being afflicted by the curse, but it is not impossible, there is an exception for night schoolers- your chances increase!

However, some social situations carry a greater risk of becoming bitten; for example, you do have a greater chance of being bitten if you are out late at night, especially during the full moon. But the full moon does not have to be up for you to become cursed. There are cases of catching the curse of the werewolf on any night no matter if the full moon is high or not, but your chances increase the later you are out on any night. Why? Because most werewolves are creatures of the night so at nighttime is the best chance to find a fully transformed werewolf. Keep in mind the transformation will last well into the early morning hours, so after the moon has risen, rule of thumb is to stay in a group if you are going to be out, and stay in a well lit and crowded area. This rule might not 100% stop an attack but it will atleast help a little by keeping you more calm and collected if an attack were to happen especially because you will not be alone.

Also, never forget that the more mischievous the people you hang out with, the more of a chance you have of encounteringkeep out sign a wolf. Since mischievous kids hang out in groups causing trouble and often go to deserted areas to cause this trouble you’re risking an evil affliction of the curse. Why evil? Well, this is a wolf that you don’t want to encounter, the ones who attack groups of kids causing trouble because the fact is that most werewolves who do bite humans are evil werewolves and this trait can be passed on to you if you are bitten by an “evil” werewolf. So if you are looking for a way to become bitten this is not a good choice or way to go about it because the curse that random werewolves carry is too great of risk for  human. The werewolf might have the “evil” disease, and for most human bodies this a curse so strong it can be hard to handle and control; more than likely this will become an evil affliction.

So, if your friend does tell you they are  a werewolf find out where and when they got bitten (assuming it’s a bite) and judge whether they were bitten by a possible evil wolf. If your frined was bitten by a evil werewolf you should take great caution while alone with your “new” werewolf friend.

Main thing to do if your friends tells you they are a werewolf is to remain calm, ask some questions, but don’t be too pushy. If they don’t want to answer some questions they don’t have to, just give them some space and some time. Give them the benefit if the doubt.

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. okami says:

hey i know my bf is a good werewolf but he dosnt want do bite me because he thinks im rllly fragile when im not i can handle a bite (i hope).i would hate to do this to him but im going to have to in order to have im bite me (and no its not only because i want to be a werewolf its because i want to help him out if he gets in a fight (wich is offen ) id rather take the direct hit than him) how to i go about makeing it hard to resist for a werewolf to bite me with out killing me. ive tried everything includeing lamb blood (which was humanely obtained from a already deceased lamb (died from a cyote attack) he addmited it smelt great but he resisted it!

2. lonewolf123 says:

yeah, and i was bitten by a humourous one xD. no, im serious. im a good guy! yay for good werewolves! and humorous ones too.

3. lonewolf123 says:

Im bored bored boredity bored. anyone there? haylo, america, haylo england, haylo?

4. lonewolf123 says:

hey!

5. astute newt says:

hallo, was ist Los?

6. astute newt says:

lolz I’m humorous, *sniggering at thought of pun*

7. Hey! I’m a cookie monster!!! Lolz. You got the lolz from me! Copy catter! Haha jk. It’s all good..

8. lonewolf123 says:

Heh heh. gotta eat lunch. finished the pic, May be able to load up tommorow.

9. lonewolf123 says:

Be back at maybe 1:15 pm. and, im usin my phone, astute, and the shift buttons annoying to work. bye guys plz still be on. at 1:15

10. lonewolf123 says:

Hay.

11. lonewolf123 says:

Anyone out there?

12. Me me me! La la la! Heyoooo!!!

13. lonewolf123 says:

Can someone answer, plz?

14. Ooooo I willlll!!!! HIIIIIIIIII!!!!

15. lonewolf123 says:

Lol, dude. i just noticed ya changed ur username. i thought you left and someone else like a twin got on at first. lol. i realized when i saw the pic. so, i finished that drawing. i ran out of black map pencils, so i accidentily used a sharpie. oops., it ruined it a little. its okay though i guess. im going to transfer the pic i got of it to the computer, and then, ill move it to my psp. so when i get to an internet access point, i can upload it. ill be back in a few.

16. Haha. I changed it so Newt (haha imma call him that) wouldn’t get confused. 😀 Hey i’ll be right back to. Gotta clean my room. Brb!!!!

17. lonewolf123 says:

Oh, why does he call us by the numbers? and his name shouldnt be newt, it should be newtON. hes too smart for his own good. oh, and, i zoomed in on just the wolf and the moon behind, but the moon looks okay, but theres a little of a mess up on the way it was tilted, but it looks okay. no one will care. and, the messed up tilt shows its mine and its hard to notice. the moon to. but its okay. did you know my nickname was lone wolf even before i got bit? coincedential. for some reason, i feel like asking, what color is your hair? random, but i just needed to get it off my back. im a dirty blonde (the best color of hair, and heres how i like hair color in order. my absolute favorite 1) dirty blonde 2) blonde 3) brunette 4) brown 5) black (i hate black hair). my girlfriends a dirty blonde, but her hairs wierd. the outer hair, is all blonde, but behind that, its brown. wierd. and newtons right. iron difiency. the reason for her mood, may be becuz now shes 11, shes gonna go thru her perio*s soon. mood swings…

18. astute newt says:

funny thats the exact same reason I’ve been gone…

19. I’m back! Are youuuu??

20. lonewolf123 says:

Heheh. lol.

21. Tmi? And brunette and brown are the same thing. Also, i’m a brunette but I got lots of blonde highlights so i’m basicly a dirty blonde. 😀 I look like a blonde. Haha.

22. astute newt says:

lulz, I have shaggy brown hair that’s VERY thick.

23. Aw. Your hair reminds me of a boy I miss. Haha tmi. Sorry guys. Lolz.

24. lonewolf123 says:

i know im WAY to young, but im trying to figure out how ill propose to my gf (our relationship will last 4eva, so dont be mean) in 9 years. wierd huh? stupid werewolf who bit me may have ruined the future for me, if i know her, she might feign if i told her what i was… poor me. boo hoo. lols…