Does the werewolf have to hide?

Does the werewolf have to hide from humans or other beings that might be suspect of your “curse”? Well,  this is a very tough question to answer because it all depends on who the person you would like to tell (your secret to) is and what their agenda might be.

Sometimes it is important to keep your identity a secret. Not only could it prevent unnecessary conflicts but it can also lead to help with the preservation of the werewolf culture. The Werewolf is frequently inclined to talk about his or her curse with others so that they can try to relate to other humans. Not that the werewolf wants to be human but he often feels more in touch with humanity if others know that they are “curesd.”

Never tells your enemy that you are a werewolf! Doing so could cause some controversy and it could also lead to unnecessary blackmail from your enemies. If your enemy knows you are one with a curse they could use it against you in a number of ways. For one you could be captured just so that they could obtain your affliction! Believe it or not some “evil” people become werewolves by capturing a werewolf that they know… if an evil human becomes a werewolf they end up being an evil werewolf!

Is it ok to tell my family that I am a werewolf? Yes and no. Even though family will always be family some families are more open minded than others. If you come from a family that is not open minded to different ideas about humanity then you might have a difficult time telling them about your curse and they will have a difficult time believing that you are a werewolf. One thing is for sure, if your “gut” tells you not to reveal your secret werewolf identity to your family then you should not reveal it!

Can I tell classmates or my teacher at school that I am a werewolf? Maybe. Although you are always encouraged to tell your teacher everything you should probably think twice about telling your teacher or classmates about being a werewolf. Even though he (or she) will become a big influence on your life and you will spend alot of time with him it is often easier to NOT tell your instructor that you are a werewolf. You will more than likely be facing dozens of questions if you share your secret… some of these questions are ones you may not be wanting to share. Classmates are also difficult to share things with because if you do share rumors could spread around school faster than wildfire! Think twice before sharing with classmates… be certain that it will be fine with you if the much of the school is let in on your secret via the “rumor mill.”

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. lonewolf123 says:

on classmates, you can tell the class crazy, cuz if they tell someone else, that person would think the crazy is REAL crazy, and that just hurts their reputation.

2. All my friends (the ones I told my secret to) keep my secret.

3. lonewolf123 says:

P.S. I WAS FIRST COMMENTOR!

4. lonewolf123 says:

Well Shadow, i will never tell anyone.

• James666 says:

I have news for you mate, your talking about it on the internet. if ur serious about keeping secretes like this, why talk about it so openly on some random website, everyone on here is wide open. every one can see this guys!!! come on. and you call yourselves werewolves? I’m ashamed.

5. I love it when you call me that and thanks. At least i’ll have a good friend to look up to. 🙂

6. lonewolf123 says:

Ha, i didnt mean that. i meant that I will NEVER tell anyone im a werewolf. 😆

7. Hmmm.. If you play that last sentence you said in your head, it sounds kind of rude but i’ll take it anyways.. :/

8. lonewolf123 says:

Did i offend you?

9. @lonewolf123: that is true! who would be the crazy one?!

10. lonewolf123 says:

I have six classes, sooo….. well the wierdest person is named jordan, but he goes by hunter, and he is the one that pokes me and stuff. and I think he is (dont get mad at me, buddy and werewolf967) G-A-Y. he tried H-U-M-P-I-N-G me. Thats why he is the crazy. actually, more like lunatic.

11. Haha! Nice story Lonewolf! This one (sorry for my unproper story werewolf967 and buddy) guy tried smacking my *ss. Excuse my language. Sorry.

12. lonewolf123 says:

Umm, i am serious.

13. ok how did this convers get started!?

14. lonewolf123 says:

Werewolf967 did it *points to comment*. he wrote QUOTE,” Who would be the crazy one?” hmmm, now that i think about it, theres another one that has stalked me before, but i kicked him in the you-know-what area. that ended that. but hunter stalked me before to. there is going to be future prisoners in our school. lots of them. 0.0 I’ll be a rich person. what if someone tries to KIEEEL ME! AAAAAAAAAAAhHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hide me…. sshhhhhhh…

15. lonewolf123 says:

Ummm, hi? this is wierd.

16. ILiekPizza says:

I hide to protect them from me. I hate humans and really dont want to get in a confrotation with them especially since they outnumber me 50-1.

17. wolfie says:

I would take the secret to the grave to protect humans and myself it is very difficult to keep it hidden. Also i do have my own type of system/policy to make sure no one finds out and what to do if they do.

I do follow the maxims especially the “do not reveal the wolf identity” one.

18. edra says:

Lol.howling funny hehehe! Would have 2 eat anyone who was dumb enough 2 betray! Hehe. As weeeeeee said secrecy best policy. In form dangerous. Have you ever heard of a hunter survive an initiated attack? As I said my mate was killed. Hunter js no more. It’s the curse. As 4 comment that 2 changlings could hide fact from each other! Impossible. I can smell one or you at nearly a kilometre away! Lol. N hmmm the girls smell good! Lol. However Male smells female he is carefull. Often territorial changes can be dangerous. Squabbles happen. Hehe. My mate nearly killed me when first met. Was love at first bite! Lol

19. ... says:

You know that werewolves don’t transform at the moon they are people like me who hav genetic cells closer to a wolf or any animal for that matter. My freind has b ear cells like I have wolves and all the monster stuff is rubbish

20. James says:

@lonewolf123: hey lonewolf you said youd “never tell anyone your a werewolf” then why post that on a public website? I’d be a bit more careful if I were you.

1. October 16, 2011

[…] The werewolf would be the guardians of humanity! Each werewolf dedicated to saving humans and preserving their existence… The uniquely cursed human would no longer struggle with being accepted because once humans found out who would save earth and propel the resistance against the alien invasion they would realize who the real enemy is. All humans would realize that the good werewolf cares more about humans than the humans cared about the werewolves before the aliens attacked… the werewolf would no longer have to hide… […]