Don’t get bitten on Halloween by these monsters!
On Halloween night all the ghosts, ghouls, monsters, and demons are out! There are some monsters roaming around however that no creature wants to be near, because they are vicious with bites that can hurt and create major damage! If you’re out trick-or-treating be sure to stay clear of these monsters – you don’t want to get bitten by these creatures on Halloween (or any other day) – they can scare you, possess you – or worse, take a bite out of you!
1. Trolls – These are hideous dwarf-like creatures that can be found under bridges or in caves. Some tales say that they crave and eat humans.
2. Ogres – A hideous monster giant that eats human flesh!
3. Manticores – This creature has the head of a man, body of a lion, and tail of a dragon, and sometimes shoots poisonous spines at its victims!
4. Nagas – This monster has the body of a snake and head of a man, and was most popularly depicted in the movie Harry Potter.
5. Wendigos – Half phantom half beast that craves human flesh and can sometimes possess humans!
The chances that you come across one of these creatures on Halloween is very high. These are some of the monsters that enjoy the scariest night of the year and take to the streets because they can blend in with the regular public, BEWARE while out trick-or-treating…
Here are a couple of tips to help keep you safe and out of the claws of a vicious creature:
1. Never speak to a strange monster, if one does approach you be sure that the mask is actually plastic and not real! A few signs can help you determine if it is real; the presence of drool is an indicator that the creature might be real. Bloodshot eyes are also an indicator.
2. Don’t be out past 3am! Chances are that if you are out on Halloween night you are already risking it, but being out past 3am brings you into the Witching Hour (3am – 4am)… a time of the night when “anything goes”… nobody is safe at this hour!