Dream interpretation – werewolves

Have you been dreaming about werewolves?  What do werewolves in dreams symbolize?

People who study dreams believe that people or things in your dream represent things from your waking life or self.  Dream interpretation can help you understand things you might not have known – or admitted – about yourself – your innermost fears, your secret wishes, your true desires… there is a whole range of things that things from your dreams can represent.

Most often, anything in your dream can be interpreted a number of ways – it can have multiple meanings.  Once you know what the meanings are, you should examine your own life, history, and feelings, and you’ll most likely be able to interpret what your dream most likely represents for you.  Dreams are incredibly individual, so remember, these interpretations – while true for many people – are only guidelines – while they apply in many situations and to many people – they may not necessarily apply to you.  For example, while dreaming about a wolf could represent solitude, or mystery, or loneliness – you might be dreaming about a wolf simply because you saw a wolf the day before! In other words, use these dream interpretations as guidelines, and remember to adjust them to your individual situation as needed.  🙂

So, what does dreaming about a werewolf mean?

Like all dream symbols, werewolves in dreams can mean a number of things.  But typically, those werewolf dreams, can mean one of the following:

1. Dreaming about a werewolf could mean that something in your life is not quite as it appears.

2. Werewolves in your dreams could also mean that you are feeling very strong emotions.

3.  They could mean you are craving more excitement in our life.

4.  They could mean that you feel like something in your life is out of your control.

5.  Werewolves can symbolize internal conflict.

6.  They can symbolize some type of internal change that your undergoing.

7.  It could symbolize you are repressing some part of your personality.

8.  It could mean that you subconsciously feel that some part of your personality or self is self-destructive.

9.  If could represent a feeling of empowerment you are feeling in your life.

10.  These dreams could be representative of a secret that you are hiding from others.
Remember, these are not the only things that dreaming about a werewolf can represent, rather some of the more common things.  To decide which fits you, you’ll have to look at your self, your history, and what you’re feeling…this will help you figure out which it could be.  And also remember – sometimes dreaming about a werewolf, is simply dreaming about a werewolf!! 😉

1. Rebbeca Goldentail says:

I always dream of me in my shifted form hunting with my pack in the moonlight.

2. 123 says:

what if im dreaming about me being a vampire?

3. WereGirl says:

i had a dream i was running with a pack of wolves and then i suddenly changed into a wolf. does this count as a werewolf dream?

4. Ben Tebby says:

i had a dream i was floating away due to helium filled balloons and i was screaming but nobody could help me

5. Vinny says:

Well, I didn’t dream about werewolves, but I did dream about many types of fairies and A LOT of glowing rocks, wood, those things. Does that mean I’m one then? >A<

6. doug says:

heywhat if like night after night i have dreams about me being a werewolf and it like contiues the dream. what does this mean?

7. divine says:

I’ve been dreaming about werewolves ever since I read Teale Moon by Vivian Hartley. The werewolves are sexy mix breed witches. I so want to be a werewolf now!

8. divine says:

@WereGirl: Yes it certainly does count as a werewolf dream. I like werewolf dreams! I find them liberating. I never used to have werewolf dreams until I read Teale Moon by Vivian Hartley. Her werewolves are so wild and sexy I want to be one.

9. divine says:

@Vinny: It’s good to dream. Sometimes dreams are the first step to reality.

10. stunnamike says:

The full moon in my werewolf dreams always makes me turn when i see it and i have the power to make others turn

11. she wolf says:

I dreamt one night that I was walking into an open field and then I found a road and cross in it. While crossing, I haven’t notice that there was a car and it hit me. I lay on the ground with cuts and bruises but with no blood or broken bones. But before I passed out I have sworn I saw a white wolf with a yellow line running down on its chest down to its stomach. It has dark, deep, blue eyes with no pupils. Before I passed out it howls on the moon before the world went black.

What is the meaning of this dream? What does the mysterious wolf mean in this dream? Why did it howl at the moon before I passed out?

Someone please answer this question I don’t know about this.

12. Adrian says:

Usally in life I feel stressed out or I can’t control myself in many ways
    I’ve been keeping a secret from many for a while now but that doesn’t
    hurt me in any sort. But the strange part to this act is that every few nights
    I feel a different emotion in every dream if it’s about werewolves and.
    Vampires really it seems weird to others but I never talk about it to others
    I mean I would like to. But only to others that would understand, that’s what I mean ……..

13. Adrian says:

There was a recent one with some I’ve seen before in my years of living
    and some I’ve never seen before but then eventually do in other deams all of this feels so weird to me,.. I need major help

14. lydia says:

You can dream about them, none of u actually are werewolves. Stupidest thing I ever heard in my life! ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

15. Gabriel says:

@lydia: then tell me: why did you take the time to find this site? I mean I know it’s not really number one on most searches.

16. Thomson says:

In my dream I was sleeping on the ground at the park and then there was this flash and I woke up. I felt like my chest was sore and I looked at my chest and there was a bite mark but it was almost gone then there was 2 scratch marks and they were almost gone as well. I woke up and there were my friends sitting on the benches and I could see this shadow figure that looked like a dog it was under the benches . I went to it and I could see yellow eyes. Then there was a flash and then there were a pack of wolves. I told my friends that I thought were behind “What’s going on” but they weren’t there. Suddenly the pack of wolves were my friends . They transformed into human form . One of my friends stuck out his hand . I went to grab it but I woke up. What does this dream mean?

17. she wolf says:

@Thomson: I think it means that you are going to be offered what you don’t like. As how it ends in your dream. It’s up to you wether you accept it or not.

18. Thomson says:

@she wolf: I am thinking about doing it this Friday. I have been researching about how to turn myself into a werewolf. Wish me beat of luck!

19. Thomson says:

@Thomson: What I meant to say is wish me best of luck. Sorry for the miss spelling.

20. Thomson says:

@she wolf: I think it means you have a spirit like a wolf or that you are destined to become a werewolf.

21. Leah says:

I had a dream I was walking and this van pulled up. There was a man driving it, I looked into his eyes and felt frightened so I started running. He caught up with other he was with and they circled me. He said that he was my real father. He told me that I am a werewolf and that he needs me now.
    He took me to their camp and this wolf ran at me and started aggressively playing with me. The strange man had said other things as well, but I can’t remember.

I have had dreams where I turn into a wolf, or there is a wolf pack around me. The wolves are always kind to me.
    Does anyone have an idea of what this dream means?

22. Gabriel says:

@Leah: it means you have a creative mind and should write. Seriously though none of this means anything and it’s frankly nonsense you thought it meant you were a werewolf, and don’t say you didn’t think that because otherwise you would have brought this dream elsewhere.

23. Ljackson says:

On occasion I have a dream I turn into a werewolf and when I wake up from that dream I wake up naked in the Forrest. Can anyone let me know what’s going on?

24. tracy says:

my is quite simple I was asleep in bed werewolf (1)standing by my bed between me and my baby daughter I didn’t move just kept thinking don’t hurt my children??

1. October 1, 2012

[…] take control. Suffering due to a feeling of guilt. Expression of love and spirituality. Contentment.Any dream which involves weird or strangeness. This is related to dreams that are not ordinary such …going to be entering your life shortly. This dream is very much connected to magic, in that we can […]