Fact or Fiction: werewolves hate vampires

As many of you have heard, yes, there is a long standing feud between werewolves and vampires – but not all of them.. and yes! It is possible for them to get along!!

In fact, all werewolves do not hate vampires. For the most part, most werewolves feel pretty neutral on the subject until or unless a vampire angers them. Some even recognize vampires as another creature also hated and feared by humans and feel a slight kinship to them.

The truth is, it is more vampires that hate werewolves than the reverse. Vampires can’t help but see living beings as food, and since werewolves are living beings, they hunger for their blood. Werewolves are however extremely strong and difficult for a vampire to overpower, and because of this, they harbor a deep-seated resentment. Vampires like to be the most powerful creature, and they can’t stand knowing that they cant easily overpower the lycanthrope.

1. Jenna says:

lol i feel out of the loop

2. Aww…lol. Anyway, panther and I are going on this couples retreat thing and we wanted to know if you and Vulkan would join us.

3. Badmoonrising says:

Test1

4. Badmoonrising says:

Werewolves and Vampires hate each other simply for the reason that they are in hunt for very same prey, another Vampire would mean another predator for the same source life from a werewolf’s point of view
    also, another Vampire would make the opponent party, speaking of Vampire Family stronger in terms of competition, empowering the threat,
    also, vampire blood is the most deadly substance to a werewolf and the other way round, however one may interpret this aspect,
    Especially in literature rather than recent movies writers use this concept in various ways, anyway

5. Interesting view… vampire blood deadly to the wolves…

6. Badmoonrising says:

i really like that idea, some authors used it to explain why injuries inflicted by the other species can t be regenerated, sure, vampire bites or werewolf claws do not carry blood, but apparently there s something in their genes which has that effect on each other, maybe they just use it to explain that they are really not meant to be with each other

7. I guess if the skin breaks thats all that matters…

8. Badmoonrising says:

yeah, true

9. Arisu wolfrunner says:

’tis true my frend is a vampire and we get along ok

10. I dislike vamps. My ex-girlfriend was a vamp. The only one I love is my foster sister.

11. It’s true not all vamps and ww’lvs fight with each other, but in general most do not get along…

12. Anonymous says:

Just want to say Woof! 🙂

13. Lunar says:

Interesting………

14. JeMZ says:

Actually, the war between vampires and lycans is only in certain areas, and it’s got nothing to do with what people are. It’s completely personal. Unless, of course, the Alpha of the lycan pack or the Head of the vampire clan is prejudgiced against the other, and God knows that there are.
    Most often, the ties go way back. For example, if the Alpha of a pack and the head of the clan hated eachother for who, not what, they are, and found out (or sensed it, because some can.) what they were, they would grow to hate their posse, because the rest of their clan/pack would stand up for them. Those ties, if not severed quickly, would last through centuries, until nobody could remember what the whole feud started as. Personal matters, not judicial.
    Simple as that. But, like I said, there are vampires that are prejudgiced against lycans and vice versa, and I truly feel sorry for them, because that just lessens their opportunities to make friends.

-JeMZ

15. TrueDarkness says:

i believe to much emphasis is set on this feud between vampires and lycans. they are simply different. lycans obviously like wolves and vampires are more related to felines. dogs and cats fight and dogs and cats get along it depends on the experiences with the opposite. all things and like push and pull there is no masculine or feminine balance, in truth masculine and feminine are at constant battle with each other and this is what creates that balance. there is no light without darkness…and no relevance in the back & forth amongst who is better vampires or lycans. they each have benefits. they each have weaknesses. and that is that. no better no worse.

16. Lunar says:

@TrueDarkness:
    So true.

17. TrueDarkness says:

thank you, i like to look objectively. i also happen to be very close friends with two lycans.

18. Whitney says:

Hello. I think that I may be a werewolf. I only feel like a werewolf when I am around my girlfriend, whom is a vampire. Fro some reason, the werewolf side of me wants to eat her(not in the sexual sense.) Is this a normal werewolfs reaction to a vampire??

19. david says:

i hate werewolf my friend is on e im a vampire i dont hate him why am i onehundred and eight years old no fair in the age

20. david says:

im a vamp and i hate wetrewolfs my friend is a vampire and werewolf so i dont hate him ps my bro likes werewolf stupid werewolfs

21. lol XD weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

22. Lunar says:

David: Then why bother coming here. Unless my eyes have been playing tricks on me lately, I do believe the site is called I love werewolves or rather ilovewerewolves… not I hate werewolves or ihatewerewolves
    Greyr: Good to see you as hyper as always

23. Lunar says:

Lol, I’m the one usually on it. I think in the past year he’s been on it 3 times if that.