Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

64,688 Responses

1. @YOU2, No need for fighting! I AM BOSS UNTIL JOE COMES BACK! (Idk when this became a thing….) ANYWAY, Who is alpha? Beta? Gamma? Delta?

@EVERY1st in command? 2nd? 3rd? Is there a forth?? I’d there is, who is taking those 3-4 spots?

2. @OUTOCORRECT, HATE IT! Correct sentence bellow ⬇️⬇️ ^.^

@EVERY1, 1st in command? 2nd? 3rd? Is there a forth? If there is, who is filling in those 3-4 spots?

3. @#’S, MR. AND MRS. #’S ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!

#########################*that looks like a rail road….*##############################*True*###################################*IDK WHAT I AM DOIN’!* ##################*Help meee!*#####################*they are to many!* ####################*i*#########*can*################*not*##################*defeat*##################*THEM!!*###############!!

4. (*^*) help me…..help me…….heeeeellllllllp memeeeeee… “J.K.”

5. JoeLupe says:

@Shadow hello and thank you I guess for taking my spot while I was gone. If you don’t mind, I’ll take it from here.. thank you Lol ^.^ anyways, half of my actual pack, or most of it at least have left elsewhere, Masked Warrior was my Beta but he left, and Verumiel who is the next in line is barely even online, so that leaves the ONLY other one Eclipse, who isn’t even online either.. so really it is Evaluna whom is in charge while I’m not online, and after that in the chain would be Wolfie. But when neither are available (neither are available online this website much anyways) then i guess you could be 3rd in line.. or the Gamma of whatever might be created.. however as stated, this is a website not a pack meeting place, so I doubt it matters anyways.

6. JoeLupe says:

Oh try using the all powerful .! ………………………………………………………
    …………………………………..
    ……………………………………………..

7. Evaluna says:

@Joelupe wdym masked left?

8. @JOE, OMG THANKS FOR THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME THE THIRD IN C! It’s and honor, *bows head* ANYWY! I tried and the #’s are being bitten right now! (Idk how to spell) anyways. Yah what chal doin’?

9. Hope good things???

@EVA, HEYO SIS WHAT CHU DOING?! THIS FINE EVENING, NOON, MORNING, NIGHT! WHAT EVER IT IS WERE EVER CHU ARE!

Leave a Reply to EmCWolf Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *