Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,853 Responses

1. Lupe says:

“Without you, Jesus Christ, I am nothing. But with you, Lord, I have something.”

“What if the light you are really searching for in life is God, and the darkness all around you is sin?”

“God is better than immortality, for God gives eternal life in heaven. God is better than magic, for in us is the power of Christ. God is better than power, for what can this world do that my God cannot?”

“God is not about power, but about forgiveness.”

“We have all sinned, we all start out dead. But God gives us hope, where there is death. God gives us life, where there is despair.”

“What if these things that God allows happen, are just to show us how much we really need God?”

-Lupe

2. Blink 182 says:

Hey guys

3. Lupe says:

“Commit thy way unto Jehovah; Trust also in him, and he will bring it to pass.”
    ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭37:5‬ ‭ASV‬‬

4. Verumiel says:

Lupe I’m at the mountain if you’re free to talk, at least for the time being. Don’t expect me all day though.

5. Wolfy(Lycan) says:

When will this end?!?

6. Wolfy(Lycan) says:

Mabey there right. All I do is take up space. Ugh I HATE BEING ME!

7. Wolfy(Lycan) says:

I am nothing…

8. Nightshade says:

Hi my fellow lycans

9. Nightshade says:

@wolfy you are something dont be telling other people or yourself that you are nothing.

• Wolfy(Lycan) says:

Thanks but being told you’re worthless at a young age scars you for life. Especially a orphan like me.

10. Moonlight says:

Uh, hey guys XD

11. Nightshade says:

Hi @moonlight

12. Wolfy(Lycan) says:

Hello

13. Wolfy(Lycan) says:

Hello

14. Blink 182 says:

Ya Wolfy I know how you feel you just got to keep going and don’t look back and also most of us hate our life’s so

15. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfy, I told you before, The more you think you are nothing the less of anything you will be in this world. Improve yourself. Show the world you are something

~ Fallenstar >-<

16. Fallenstar says:

For real guys, Listen to sweet dreams by Borns, Idk but its good its calming for me.

17. Nightshade says:

Gosh so harsh.

18. Wolfy(Lycan) says:

Umm anybody out there

19. Wolfy(Lycan) says:

Umm anybody out there ?

20. Nightshade says:

I wonder if the creator is on?

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *