Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,584 Responses

1. Eclipse says:

Sorry i was gone so long i couldnt find my polenta

2. Evaluna says:

@lupe its sad how i cant get ahold of u now.I cant even send u an email lol did something happen?

3. Lupe says:

@Eclipse: Ah, that’s unfortunate! Maybe u could ask the magical floating spoon for help?

@Evaluna: Ye, I deleted my email, then realized I should’ve let you know beforehand :/ XD as u can see, this site has calmed down a LOT! ^.^ it’s much less dramatic, and I hope it stays that way.

4. Evaluna says:

tbh i only came back to look 4 u lol figured if i wanted to fine @LUpe it would be here looks like i was correct 😀

5. Wolfy says:

Hi guys hows everyone doing sorry I haven’t been on in ages I’m doing exams at the moment
    @lupe I was just wondering how much the magic flying spoons cost because I have been wanting to find Bigfoot for ages lol

6. EmCWolf says:

@Wolfy Good to see you back, I’m doing finals this week too so I feel you lol ^.^
    @Evaluna how have you been? Is your pack doing well?
    @Lupe Glad to hear you’re doing well ^-^
    @Eclipse good to hear from you again lol. Maybe Bigfoot ate your polenta… 😛

• kayce says:

Hello,allow me 2 interduce my self i am kayce; im from arkansas i like werewolves and my hobbies are collecting stautes of wolves and leaning new facts about wolves

7. Lupe says:

@Evaluna: Guess I’m not that hard to find XD

@Wolfy: Not sure, normally they just smack you in the face and give you werewolf powers. :/

@EmCWolf: Wish u luck on finals! ^.^ I understand how finals can be lol

8. Evaluna says:

@Lupe lol ur not btw how can i contact u?? i kinda need to talk to u urgently

9. That one werewolf says:

I will probally be at a real school next year and my plan is to scare everyone. i know im probally not a real werewolf like everyone else on here but it would still be fun. and wow why are we still going on about polenta jeez the cringe. lol. but its nice to see that this website is still being used and its not taking hours for a response. 🙂

10. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe Thanks! Thankfully I think they all went well, now I’m just wrapping up some leftover homework to pull my grade up 🙂
    @That One Werewolf I agree, it’s nice to see it active again
    @Kayce Hello! Nice to meet you, I’m EmCWolf

11. kayce says:

Hi, i have 2 question y do people think that werewolves and vampire aren‘t real and is it true that werewolves actally change only on the full moon

• EmCWolf says:

It’s a belief like any other. Since werewolves and vampires naturally don’t want to provide solid proof of their existence (to avoid being hunted, experimented upon, etc), humans take that lack of proof and say that werewolves & vamps don’t exist.

Werewolves can shift at will once they master it. Mental shifting can happen at any time and is fairly easy, but the possibility of physical shifting is hotly debated.

12. kayce says:

Is it true that wolves howl at the moon? Every one saids that at my school.I think wolves don‘t howl at the moon i think they howl to each other but i could be wrong

• EmCWolf says:

No, you’re correct. Howling is a form of communication between individual wolves as well as between packs. I think the belief is the howl at the moon simply because
      1) wolves are nocturnal and
      2) before electricity, humans were out & about at night mostly during full moons, since they can see the most then.

Wolves also modulate their howls to make it seem like there are many of them, even if there are only a few. For instance, researchers reported hearing what sounded like a pack of 15-20 wolves, only to later find out it was only three wolves! 🙂

• Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: I hope u pass! ^.^ also, #cleverwolves XD

Leave a Reply to TheTitaniumWolf Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *