Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

64,720 Responses

1. Evaluna says:

@Shad dat’s right sis if u wanna be in meh pack u gotta take a test 😀

2. JoeLupe says:

Yeah, but you would have to get my permission before you join the pack… and it’s likely a no right now.

3. JoeLupe says:

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
    ‭‭1 John‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭ASV‬‬

English Lesson:

Round: Shaped like or approximately like a circle or cylinder, or one of a succession of stages in a sporting contest or other competition, in each of which more candidates are eliminated.

Competition: The activity or condition of competing.

Absence: The state of being away from a place or person.

An: The form of the indefinite article (see a) used before words beginning with a vowel sound.

Assigned: Appoint (someone) to a particular job, task, or organization.

Opponent: Someone who competes against or fights another in a contest, game, or argument; a rival or adversary.

One (1): The lowest cardinal number; half of two

More: A greater or additional amount or degree.

Holes: A hollow place in a solid body or surface.

Unplayed: To set (one person or thing) against another, usually for one’s own gain or advantage.

4. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Helllllooooo friends

5. Evaluna says:

@Alvy hey girl how ya doin!!!!????

6. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I m fine . How are you ?

7. @EVERY1, HELLOOOOOO MY LITTLE FURRY FRIENDS! HOW ARE YALL DOING!? *hyper right now because she ate to much candy bread things…Mexican bread sweats thingy…..yah* WHOOOOOOO! *DANCES AROUND*

8. *STILL HYPER* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!?

9. Evaluna says:

@Shad sis did you enjoy? i hope you did and awrrrooo my furry wolf friends!!! it’s similar to ur line but there is still a lot of difference

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi! @shad

11. @EVERY1, What chu guys doing?

12. Evaluna says:

@Shad nun much i’m just doing boring school work 🙁 wbu? sis?

13. JoeLupe says:

There really isn’t any specific way to howl, as long as it comes from the heart and has meaning, your howl is perfect just the way it is, just like that lol ^.^ and

Aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

14. Evaluna says:

@Joelupe hey babe!!!!! nice ta see ya after 120 yrs!!! lol jk i love you!!!!!!!!!!

15. JoeLupe says:

@Evaluna hi!!!!!!! 😀 it’s been an eternity! I’m happy to see you!! *howls* I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply to Jessica Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *