Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

65,208 Responses

1. And Joe, what’s the challenge?

2. JoeLupe says:

@Shadow I’ll let you know tomorrow what the challenge is as I prepare the challenge.. plus you’ll need to prepare yourself and clear your schedule lol ^.^ I wish you luck on the challenge! And I’m in math class listening to a guilt trip lol ^.^

3. @JOE, dats cool! Also whats a guilt trip?

4. JoeLupe says:

@Assassin a guilt trip is where one makes you feel bad about yourself over doing something that was so minute where it wouldn’t really matter much to you anyways. A guilt trip is just making you feel terrible and guilty over doing something such as not doing a simple math problem right..

5. JoeLupe says:

Ok @assassin I might tell you now the challenge.. or at least whenever I am able to today. 🙂

6. JoeLupe says:

Challenge: before you say so, you’ve already dug yourself deep into this, I asked you if you wanted to turn back, if you really wanted it, and you said yes. So here it is….

Reading past comments. Simple right?

There is a catch. Since there is so much to learn, and there are so many pages, there is no way one could catch up on all the comments in time unless people stopped replying for 5-10 Year’s or so. (Or so because it’s a guestimation)

Trust me I read (some) past comments, I should know by experience.

The first year is not that long, and it doesn’t have much Comments, but it’s one of the more important years.

The second year is slightly longer.

Each year gets longer and longer as you go through the years. Then how can we read all of these comments?

I created a plan. There is a feature on here where you can see the date. The day. With this plan, you will read comments every day. There will be no breaks. Every day, it doesn’t matter when you do read it, you must read the comments. But if you read it every day, how can you catch up? Well, I devised a plan to read 10 day’s of Comments a day. 10 day’s worth. For instance if the comments start at August 20th, in that day I would read all comments for August 20th through 30th.

Make sure to keep track of where you are, or memorize it, else you’ll loose your place which won’t be good at all.

Things to do: if you see any inspirational quotes, or anything that inspires you in any way, make sure to write it down and give credit to who made the quote. (I must warn you though, that I will be in a lot of these quotes)

Another thing to do: Make sure to document all informational information, even if it’s fake or false. If it’s fake or false, write down why it’s fake or false. Your view on the information you learn will change, so make sure to constantly go back and reread things you wrote and write about how what you said was false. Don’t erase ANYTHING you write, all information and inspiration is important.

Don’t read over 10 day’s a day! If something skips a few days and it goes past your 10 day’s planned, WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY TO READ THE NEXT 10 PAGES!!

Keep in consideration other’s privacy and do not post personal information about others online.

All of this said, I hope you enjoy and I wish you luck! This challenge will and will INDEED have a mental strain on you, and you will indeed be stressed… if you are sure at this point to still do it, don’t turn back. Once you start, don’t give up.

7. I have already read 3 pages! So easy! Sometimes I am a really fast reader, sometimes I am really slow~~ ^.^

8. @ANY1, What are y’all going?

Leave a Reply to Kevin Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *