Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,923 Responses

1. Nightshade says:

Okay I guess I understand know I am sorry and @es the elf will you get a life and for all means let us be who we are and if you cant handle it then just leave the website and delete your account.

2. Nightshade says:

Is any one else on?

3. Nightshade says:

Goood morning my fellow were’s

4. Moonlight says:

Hey everyone! I should be on more often I believe, but I have something to tell you guys. The females in my family have great intuition and uh some pretty creepy stuff has been happening to me lately. For example, I will say dream about something or acctually dream about a thing and it WILL happen in at the most a week. I recently had a dream about a volcano erupting and next thing I know some where in the islands of Hawaii a volcano erupted. Also I can be looking at a multiple choice question in a quiz or something and I won’t even have to look at the question. I can just look at the answers and pick which ever one feels right to me. I WILL get the answer right. This has happened many times to me and my mom, but my mother acts as if it isn’t unusual. Idk. Does this happen to anyone else? Please let me know if it has. Anyways I have been feeling strange lately. Like getting weird vibes. Has anyone heard of any hunters lately?

5. Moonlight says:

Also let me know if I’m just over reacting XD

6. Nightshade says:

Yes I have I had to deal with a few yesterday now I am sore and tired.

7. Nightshade says:

And it sometimes happens to me except it will tell me if anything bad is going to [email protected]

8. Nightshade says:

Is any 1 on

Leave a Reply to Jessica Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *