Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

62,253 Responses

1. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

It showed up, and…. No reason…. 🙂 NO reason at all….

2. JoeLupe says:

@Masked hello how are you today? I am soon to have 7 tabs open, afterwards 9 tabs. This is how busy i am lol!

3. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

XD I am…. 😐 Good… how are you?

4. JoeLupe says:

No your not i can see through your filthy lie you aren’t good at all. And me, i am decent lol a little sad but I’m fine lol

5. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

That explains that, but why are you sad?

6. JoeLupe says:

Firstly i am sad because there is something wrong with one of my friends and they won’t admit it, secondly, i am sad because another one of my friends is having an emotional tribulation and I’m not there to help them, or be there for them, thirdly i don’t have my phone still AFTER ALL THIS TIME and i have been struggling for ages to get it back, fourthly, i am sad because… should i really say it again, because after all this time it seems i should have moved on, it seems so cliche to say it again.

7. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Oh, I see…..

8. JoeLupe says:

Angrily saying “get over it” has never helped someone move past pain. If anything, it makes them feel attacked by someone they felt safe enough with to share.

Be very careful before uttering those words.

Words echo and can’t be erased even with an apology. If you ever feel frustrated or tired of hearing someone complain about something you think they should be “over,” you can suggest they see a counselor or ask them if it’s ok to talk about more positive things with you because although you feel for them, it’s upsetting to you.

You can make them aware with tact and care that the emotional burden is too much for you if it is.

-Doe Zantamata

9. JoeLupe says:

Can we talk about whatever it is on Docs?

10. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

IDK how to help…. I, I just don’t know much about emotions, so trying to help may make it worse…… 😐

11. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

hi um is anyone on? i’m back *crickets sound* ok i’ll leave

12. JoeLupe says:

@Masked you don’t know, so thats why you go out and learn. And this doesn’t have much to do with emotions. If you want some advice or some inspirational words, emotions are caused by something every day. We don’t feel emotions like we automatically blink, or like we breath. We feel emotions because something caused it to happen. If we are feeling a negative emotion the best way to help is to find the cause and strike at the root cause of the negative emotion. Sometimes the answer is found more internally rather than externally, so don’t go stating that someone is simply “stubborn” or “selfish” because they are trying to do something. Don’t say that someone is lazy because they are taking a break. Perhaps, they may have just needed some time away from work to help regroup their mind, not necessarily the fact that they don’t want to do it. This is the case for me, at least. Its just whenever i say that or try to at least, it always ends up in an argument, yelling, and misunderstanding. Thus is the reason for me wanting to graduate sooner rather than later.

13. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Joelupe omg hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i misssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddd you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *howls*

14. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

I am now at document…

15. JoeLupe says:

@EVALUNA OMG HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Leave a Reply to Kevin Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *