Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,338 Responses

1. Answers:

1) Hybrids are different than the regular breed because they are able to turne into 2, or more different animals.

2) Hybrids our treated in certain packs with law abiding alpha’s, Is not so nice.

3) I think that if they are breeded with a blood/family member. I say they are mixed cousins? IDK >;[

4) Harpy: A half-bird, half-woman creature of Greek mythology, portrayed sometimes as a woman with bird legs.
    Lilitu: A woman with bird legs sometimes with wings found in later Greek mythology.
    Siren: Half-bird, half-woman creature of Greek mythology, who lured sailors to their deaths with their singing voices.
    And finally but not least! *Drum roll please*
    Triton: A Greek God who is the same as Merman. Some depictions have him with two fish tails.

5) Hathor (/ˈhæθɔːr/ or /ˈhæθər/;[2] Egyptian: ḥwt-ḥr; in Greek: Ἅθωρ, meaning “mansion of Horus”)[1] is an ancient Egyptian goddess who personified the principles of joy, feminine love, and motherhood.[3] She was one of the most important and popular deities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Hathor was worshipped by royalty and common people alike. In tomb paintings, she is often depicted as “Mistress of the West”, welcoming the dead into the next life. In other roles, she was a goddess of music, dance, foreign lands, and fertility. She was believed to assist women in childbirth.[4] She was also believed to be the patron goddess of miners.[5] The cult of Hathor predates the historic period, and the roots of devotion to her are therefore difficult to trace. Though it may be a development of predynastic cults that venerated fertility, and nature in general, represented by cows.[6]

Hathor is commonly depicted as a cow goddess with horns in which is set a sun disk with Uraeus. Twin feathers are also sometimes shown in later periods as well as a menat necklace. Hathor may be the cow goddess who is depicted from an early date on the Narmer Palette and on a stone urn dating from the 1st dynasty that suggests a role as sky-goddess and a relationship to Horus who, as a sun god, is “housed” in her.[6]

The ancient Egyptians viewed reality as multi-layered in which deities who merge for various reasons, while retaining divergent attributes and myths, were not seen as contradictory but complementary.[7] In a complicated relationship Hathor is at times the mother, daughter and wife of Ra and, like Isis, is at times described as the mother of Horus, and associated with Bast.[6]

The cult of Osiris promised eternal life to those deemed morally worthy. Originally the justified dead, male or female, became an Osiris but by early Roman times females became identified with Hathor and men with Osiris.[8]

The ancient Greeks sometimes identified Hathor with the goddess Aphrodite.[9]

@Fallen, HOW DID I DO!?

2. TheRenegade says:

Hello to all.

@Fallenstar

1: For starters, they have multiple species, or sides (halves) to them.

2: I’m guessing it’s terribly, but that is based on the Alpha.

3: Grammar? Um.. hm.. a multi-Hybrid could theoretically be the cousin of a typical Hybrid, however that also depends.

4: Centaur
    Faun
    Demigod
    Werewolf (werwolf)

5: No idea.

3. Correction on #4: Siren: Siren: Half-bird, half-woman creature of Greek mythology, who lured sailors to their deaths with their singing voices. Fish. 🙂

4. @Renegade, Hello……..HOW THE HECK DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO HATHOR IS?! JKJKJK! Not many people know who she is but don’t worry I’m not judging you! I just, idky but I really like that person!

5. TheRenegade says:

@Assassinshadowwolfia that seems quite informational lol

• TheRenegade says:

Hello and you might recognize this profile picture, if not someone will in the future. Anyways, even if I learned who Hathor is I’ve been having memory problems so I likely forgot.

6. TheRenegade says:

Excuse me, but where has everyone gone? Did I make you leave? Hm.. oh well I presume I do have better things to do with my life.

7. Oh sorry! I was eating and I can’t have my iPad on the table plus I had to wash my clothes and wash the dishes! And I think I do recognize that picture! *gasps* OMI! IS IT FROM THAT ANIME!, *THINKS THINKS SUPER HARD* AAAAAARRRGHHHHH! I FORGOT THE NAME! WAIT! SWORD ART ONLINE! OR SOMETIHING ON THE LINSIF THAT NO!? I’m sorry for caps, I just really like that anime I finished both of the seasons last year er on 2016! :]

Leave a Reply to Alvy Darkstorm Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *