Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

70,657 Responses

1. Nero says:

Oops my bad Lupe sorry I typed tht when I was half asleep XD after I came back from my vaca

And srry if I assumed someone’s gender and for wat I typed

2. Nero says:

Lupe i wouldn’t mine a thing tht u put on here as long as it’s alright with everyone else.

3. Mira says:

@lupe it’s totally fine with me

4. Lupe says:

I will do my English notes tomorrow because we didn’t finish them and I would like to have completed notes.

Geometry Notes:

Conditional Statement: a statement written as “if.. then..”
    -Symbol: ->
    Hypothesis: the part that follows “if”
    Conclusion: the part that follows “then”
    Equation: p->q. If p, then q. P= hypothesis and q= conclusion.
    Converse: switch the order of the hypothesis and conclusion.
    Inverse: Negates (the opposite) the hypothesis and conclusion.
    Contrapositive: Switch and negate the hypothesis and conclusion. The contrapositive statement is the only way that keeps the statement valid.
    Biconditional: The statement in the form “if and only if..”
    -Symbol:
    Negate: To make a statement say the opposite.
    -Symbol: ~
    Therefore: A word written before the conclusion.
    -Symbol: ∴
    Conjunction: Connects two statements with the word “and.”
    -Symbol: Λ
    Disjunction: Connects two statements with the word “or.”
    -Symbol: V

Example sentences:

P: They shift.
    Q: They are werewolves.

Conditional: If they shift, then they are werewolves. (p-> q)
    Converse: If they are werewolves, then they shift. (q-> p)
    Inverse: If they don’t shift, then they are not werewolves. (~p-> ~q)
    Contrapositive: If they are not werewolves, then they don’t shift. (~q-> ~p)
    When switching the p’s and q’s around, don’t move the if or then.
    Bi-conditional: They shift if and only if they are werewolves. (pq)
    ∴ p = Therefore they shift.
    ∴ ~ p = Therefore they don’t shift.

5. Lupe says:

Woah. It completely erases the symbol.. basically it’s a double sided arrow.

6. Nero says:

Lol Lupe relax a lil bit

7. Nero says:

Is anyone on tht I can ask about werewolves?

8. Nero says:

When you shift r u a larger then a normal wolf?
    Do you keep your eye and hair color?

• Mira says:

Yes we are bigger than normal wolves.
      You eye colour doesn’t change.
      My hair and my fur are a different colour

9. Nero says:

Thank u Mira now I know the diff between Hollywood films and real werewolves

10. Mira says:

I tuck my picture of then lol

11. Lupe says:

I have had a thought. It started out from a simple wanting to learn to time travel, but I have grown to realize that maybe traveling through time is outside of our control due to our physical plane of existence. That is not to say we don’t travel through time, but rather to say that time travel in itself is outside of our control.

I look at every form of science, and see interactions between the physical world.. may it be from chemicals, to life forms, to even outer space itself. What is able to be done in our immediate understanding, cannot fathom the capability of time travel.

But even so, our existence as creatures under the sun, under God, do not have the ability to travel through time. Think of the physical plane, the plane of space. We are able to walk around this plane and alter it as we please. Now picture time in a similar spectrum.. the plane of time is like walking from one point in a chronological sequence to an alternate ending. If we were able to directly alter time, that would suggest that we can walk to a different ending which is unrelated to our current course we have no control of.

That would suggest we can walk backwards and forwards in time, right or left, up and down to reach an ultimate point. At this point, age would be unreasonable to think about since you can even have the capability to alter your own personal timeline.

But that being said, since physical action affects physical objects creating a physical outcome, chronological action affects chronological objects which create a chronological outcome. The idea that we can alter our own future stems from the belief that one can change their timeline’s course of action. If an object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force, your timeline will be a timeline and unchanging to its course of action, unless acted upon by someone able to change it.

That being said, fate is irrelevant to time, but the idea thereof should apply to us ourselves at least. Time cannot be created nor destroyed, only converted. But we have no control over this conversion of time.. for we are on this physical plane of existence. If time can be destroyed and created, your past would disappear and you’d have no memory of a thing that never happened. However you would be locked in an endless cycle of cluelessness.

That being said, the past still exists on the plane of time. And for every present event are numerous outcomes, which all lead to potential futures. If time can be destroyed, that other potential timeline would never have happened and would instead never be a choice to begin with. Life would be a straightforward train of confusion. That being said, that potential future exists, alongside many others. Each instance is another potential future which leads to another.

Each future must exist, and each past must exist along each present. (This is for every physical known thing that must exist at once) That being said, if we have visions from the future, we cannot change the future that’s coming but instead direct our paths to that single pathway that already exists. A vision from the future is like an inanimate object witnessing your existence, except with comprehension and the ability to see.

No vision from the future is false, for if it really is a vision from the future it’s a potential possibility in the vast plane of time that could occur. That being said, some visions will never happen, others are too bizarre to be real, and others are bound to happen one way or another. Either way, you cannot control time but only witness it in our ability to do so, just as an inanimate object can witness us.

Now I realize an argument one can make otherwise. This is why I say “you can only direct your path to what is already a path,” you can’t create a path since you have no control over time.

If I made mistakes in my rant on time travel plz correct me but I tried as hard as possible! And of what I know, what we know isn’t an idea we create but rather us exploring what is already there to know, so if this is 100% accurate (as I tried to make it so, but will receive correction) give the God who supplied this knowledge to me credit. Thx and have a good day ^.^

Leave a Reply to Jessica Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *