Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

62,030 Responses

1. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hmmmm ur right. @Crimsomoonwolf. But i really don’t know what i want, what my soul want and what my mind want. Just i know that i m a bad girl. & i ever think About Myself i always think for peoples, like what peoples like, what they want, and can i be There good friends, what things if I do, it ll be good for them or no. I always try to keep peoples love with one to Another person, but some Time s i really like to know that are that person like me or not, if is anyone here Who can believe me, Who always speak truth with me and never lie to me. If anyone s here for me, Who always think About for my good. And most important thing @Crimsomoonwolf and @others that in this site i always speak truth with you guys, I never told a single of lie with you guys Cause u all r my good friend s, why should i tell a lie with you guys. And the other thing that About i m half vampire. U guys believe it or not. I don’t know About it. But in my way why should i tell a lie with u guys. Maybe you guys can be think this i m roleplaying but i m not. I really don’t. After all of this, I always think About for peoples good. 🙂

2. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Who is on now?

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *