Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

61,992 Responses

1. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Alvy we are girls we should be proud of that death isn’t a solution fight for a solution many people might hate you but remember there are those who love you too like your mate don’t leave us yet many of us need you but mostly your mate stay strong your a warrior don’t care about what others say to you their words are a mere distraction don’t let yourself fall because of this but keep going until the end of the journey then you will be able to smile because you proved them wrong you will cross through difficult paths but life is that way but don’t listen to those who mistreat you they’re just trying to bring you down but son’t let them because your a warrior and you’re strong you can go through this Alvy just believe in yourself and have faith and you will make it we are here to help you every step of the way we are your friends we care about you and don’t ever ever forget that we believe in you Alvy

2. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Alvy sorry i didn’t mean to post that last comment but Alvy life comes and goes i understand she was your friend but u have us we will never do that to you ur not a failure neither are all of us we are here on this earth for a purpose never say that ur a failure because no one is 🙂 but ;ike i said Alvy we are here for a purpose and you can always make new friends ones that will never hurt you

3. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I can understand u all @Evaluna what do YOU think i should to talk with her that why she lied to me for saving a bad vampire!

4. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Alvy maybe she was trying to fit in but i think u should give her a second chance 🙂

5. starbucksforlife says:

6. starbucksforlife says:

was good y’all i’m new

7. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hmmm understand @Evaluna

8. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Alvy ok and meet my friend @Starbucksfor life

9. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi @Starbucksforlife

10. crimsonmoonwolf says:

Today has been the worst day possible

11. 1st emma leaves and takes the pups with her… then i’m stuck with a pack i have to leave and then were all low on prey then there is a territorial problem and I CANT CONTROL MY ACTIONS IN MY SHIFTS.. NOR AM I GETTING TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL MY SHIFTS AND ITS DRIVING ME FUDGING CRAZY!!!!!

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

But don’t worry every thing will be fine

13. crimsonmoonwolf says:

Hopefully…

14. crimsonmoonwolf says:

Now i have no mate.. no pack.. UGHHHHASDAJKHSDKJASHDASKJDHASKDJASKJD i’m like so mad rn…

Leave a Reply to crimsonmoonwolf Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *