Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,373 Responses

1. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

@Blink again, thank you Lol! I should just have something to copy and paste “thank you,” for I say it all the time lol! ^.^

2. Blink 182 says:

It’s all good man but I got to get up in 3 hour’s and walk to school 23 ° so I’m gonna get some sleep lol have a good one kitchilupe

3. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

Um ok good night lol I’m just kind of here regretting things.. like severely. But the regrets are just reminders that you’ve actually gone and lived life. A life without regrets is a life where you never tried. But myself, I’m one to always try new things, and now I’m one to severely regret the past.

• KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

Why is it that I find I typically can’t sleep until 3 am? (Aka the “witching hour”)

4. Fallenstar says:

Ola a todos, bem vindo a um novo dia.

5. Fallenstar says:

Translation: Hello everyone, Welcome to a new day.

6. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar yolo ^.^ I’ve found that recently, all I’ve craved is meat and protein which means I’m low on protein or whatever meat has, yet my question is why?

To be honest, I do try to balance it out, yet I don’t have the mental will to eat anything but meats.. can you cover this in today’s lesson?

• Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, yea sure.

@Class, Now, Hunger for us is a odd thing.. When we are half of something we get half of what that animal had. Like say if we were half fish. We would love to eat something fish like and love to swim, and can breathe under the water when taking form (NOT Physical.. Fish hybrids do not have P-shifting methods, like taking full power of such is what I meant.) Still though.. The question is Why is one of my students digestive system only responding the the meat (In a good way) he is processing? Why is his brain stuck on the meat? Well a foxes digestive system can contain up to Rabbits and birds to berries and insects. Meat is something both human and fox can process successfully without backfire plus its something a fox craves the most as well as some humans.. So I am guessing your brain is taking both halves of that and combining them or letting your fox side take over. Either or is right I think. (Same thing with wolves and dragons and coyote’s and such depending on there selection of food)

7. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

Hm.. that does make a bit of sense lol ^.^ actually no that makes a lot of sense, Great your adding to my intelligence lol

8. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, XD

9. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar but I’m not sure if you know this or not, but I had tried to convince myself I’m just human again, and stuff. But even through that, some part of me still thinks that I might be a werefox (as I said in previous comments) and your only strengthening that thought.

Oh and did you know I recently had to deal with a trickster demon tricking me to believe I was a p-shifting werewolf (and even one in spirit)? How I know it’s a trickster demon, is because my spirit guide, Lupa had told me after I dealt with the demon. -.-

• KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

Believe it or not, but the word of God aka the Bible surprisingly helped me deal with the demon. At first I thought it was just insanity until I couldn’t control my own actions, as if I was possessed or something. 0.0 but anyways, the Bible helped a lot (God helped a lot) and I was able to deal with the demon. You know the rest of the story.

Why am I saying this? Hm.. I’m not sure I guess I just want to clear some things up.

10. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, You come on this site everyday to paste a verse. So yes I do know god is on your side… Plus its fine.. Its to late to question what you said now once you’ve already said it.

11. KitchiLupe says:

Speaking of which

“but as it is written, Things which eye saw not, and ear heard not, And which entered not into the heart of man, Whatsoever things God prepared for them that love him.”
    ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭ASV‬‬

I technically do it for the Glory and Honor Of God, and so that you might benefit from what God had said in the Bible. Lol! ^.^ all credit goes to God, For it’s only possible through him. 🙂

Leave a Reply to crimsonmoonwolf Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *