Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

62,402 Responses

1. My Canines are elongating gradually

2. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Ohanzee go on the docs like NOW!!

3. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Remus whats wrong?!?!

4. ohanzee says:

i’m back i needed a breather

5. Remus Lupin says:

hello anywolf at all

6. Alvy Darkstorm says:

OMG @Evaluna OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH how nice Song it was OMG…….. You and ur mate @Joelupe are great. OMG. U both are great great great great couple and person s and @others too oooo :-D. I don’t know how u guys can keep my mind cool. U guys don’t let me feel lonely, alone or angry or sad…… Whatever……… But good friends always can understand other friends problem. 🙂 just like u guys 😀

7. Alvy Darkstorm says:

OMG @Evaluna OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH how nice Song it was OMG…….. You and ur mate @Joelupe are great. OMG. U both are great great great great couple and person s and @others too oooo :-D. I don’t know how u guys can keep my mind cool. U guys don’t let me feel lonely, alone or angry or sad…… Whatever……… But good friends always can understand other friends problem. 🙂 just like u guys 😀 u guys are amazing

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Today s my great day. but bad day also Cause something was going to be bad. But any how i can managed it. But that thing was so ooo bad. I never think i ll be fall this type of bad stiuation s. 🙁

9. JoeLupe says:

@Ohanze Ok.. I’m pretty positive if your hand was stuck in “paw position” or HANDS i might say, that would indeed make it quite difficult to talk, am i right? Or type, that is, because this really isn’t a “voice” thing..

@Remus you have a Youtube channel? Also, question, isn’t a Quileute TECHNICALLY a werewolf? Or the born wolf thing? And by “shifting” on the full moon, yeah it’s not even a full moon, however must i say, that is really considered lunacy, or insanity.

@Alvy really? Well i think your a pretty good friend too lol and i don’t let you feel lonely because no one deserves that, angry because how else can i reason, and sad because… i feel it too much already, there is no way ill let a friend feel that too, that will only add to the pain. Read my super long paragraphs to find out what i am talking about plz and

@Crimson if you can come on sometime i really need to talk to you, possibly over email, just email me and we can talk about ways to solve your little “pack problem.”

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I was reading those. Ur and @Evaluna s every sentence made me cool. 😀

Leave a Reply to crimsonmoonwolf Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *