Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

65,356 Responses

1. JoeLupe says:

@Hyper I’m online, and currently researching to better help me on understanding my story in which I’m writing. Lol!

2. Hyper Blossom says:

Hey aren’t u going to sleep?

3. JoeLupe says:

Me? Sleep?? Bah, who needs sleep when your a were.. um.. something lol ^.^

4. Hyper Blossom says:

U also write stories!

5. Hyper Blossom says:

I know about u r a…………. u can tell me what ever u want to tell.

6. Hyper Blossom says:

How is it feels to be a……..?

7. Hyper Blossom says:

U want to know a funny thing. I forgot my birthday is today.

8. Hyper Blossom says:

My bro reminds me that!!!!

9. Hyper Blossom says:

I need to go now. We will talk at night. Bye bye .

• JoeLupe says:

Ok see you then lol ^.^ and also um.. it feels normal to me, I don’t have much to compare to lol ^.^ I guess it feels better than being human, that’s for sure. (In my opinion it’s better for me if I were a wereSOMETHING; yet I know as a fact that I am so I guess it’s a win situation lol)

10. JoeLupe says:

Wow lol and I’m not sure EXACTLY what I am, some sources say human, others say Angel, both highly unlikely (maybe genetically but..) I’m sure I’m a wereSOMETHING but I don’t know what I am.. what that something is. And Evaluna is in trouble and unfortunately I have to act like a girl on our docs because the administrative staff has been told I was a girl (I’m actually a guy) and in order to protect the “supernatural” she had to lie… ah what a world we live in lol

11. Hyper Blossom says:

Thanks for wishing me. And as a friend u don’t need to hide anything from me. By the way aren’t we friends? LOL!

12. Hyper Blossom says:

Bye bye my mom is getting so angry .

13. JoeLupe says:

@Hyper yeah I presume so lol however I’m not hiding anything from you, all I know is that I’m SOMETHING I’m not sure what though. And also see you later on today.

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *