Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

62,256 Responses

1. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

It showed up, and…. No reason…. 🙂 NO reason at all….

2. JoeLupe says:

@Masked hello how are you today? I am soon to have 7 tabs open, afterwards 9 tabs. This is how busy i am lol!

3. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

XD I am…. 😐 Good… how are you?

4. JoeLupe says:

No your not i can see through your filthy lie you aren’t good at all. And me, i am decent lol a little sad but I’m fine lol

5. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

That explains that, but why are you sad?

6. JoeLupe says:

Firstly i am sad because there is something wrong with one of my friends and they won’t admit it, secondly, i am sad because another one of my friends is having an emotional tribulation and I’m not there to help them, or be there for them, thirdly i don’t have my phone still AFTER ALL THIS TIME and i have been struggling for ages to get it back, fourthly, i am sad because… should i really say it again, because after all this time it seems i should have moved on, it seems so cliche to say it again.

7. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Oh, I see…..

8. JoeLupe says:

Angrily saying “get over it” has never helped someone move past pain. If anything, it makes them feel attacked by someone they felt safe enough with to share.

Be very careful before uttering those words.

Words echo and can’t be erased even with an apology. If you ever feel frustrated or tired of hearing someone complain about something you think they should be “over,” you can suggest they see a counselor or ask them if it’s ok to talk about more positive things with you because although you feel for them, it’s upsetting to you.

You can make them aware with tact and care that the emotional burden is too much for you if it is.

-Doe Zantamata

9. JoeLupe says:

Can we talk about whatever it is on Docs?

10. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

IDK how to help…. I, I just don’t know much about emotions, so trying to help may make it worse…… 😐

11. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

hi um is anyone on? i’m back *crickets sound* ok i’ll leave

12. JoeLupe says:

@Masked you don’t know, so thats why you go out and learn. And this doesn’t have much to do with emotions. If you want some advice or some inspirational words, emotions are caused by something every day. We don’t feel emotions like we automatically blink, or like we breath. We feel emotions because something caused it to happen. If we are feeling a negative emotion the best way to help is to find the cause and strike at the root cause of the negative emotion. Sometimes the answer is found more internally rather than externally, so don’t go stating that someone is simply “stubborn” or “selfish” because they are trying to do something. Don’t say that someone is lazy because they are taking a break. Perhaps, they may have just needed some time away from work to help regroup their mind, not necessarily the fact that they don’t want to do it. This is the case for me, at least. Its just whenever i say that or try to at least, it always ends up in an argument, yelling, and misunderstanding. Thus is the reason for me wanting to graduate sooner rather than later.

13. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Joelupe omg hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i misssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddd you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *howls*

14. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

I am now at document…

15. JoeLupe says:

@EVALUNA OMG HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

16. JoeLupe says:

@Evaluna i can’t wait to see you again. Really i can’t and also i misssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd yyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu tttttooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *howls loud and long for mate*

17. JoeLupe says:

@Everyone Right now i feel cursed…. its not any werewolf thing, its just that every day i fight the urge to pretend to be something. Every day i fight the urge to be fake. Why? Because i would rather be legitimate. What this has brought me is stress. All i want is to see a website where there are actual people who are actually legit, not… fakers. Me, i try every day and sometimes i do slip up, i do make something up. Why must i get these urges to pretend to be someone I’m not? Can’t i just learn to be me? If your expecting something very inspirational in this message, it most likely won’t come. Why does this make me feel cursed? Every day it haunts me, torments me. I just want to be truthful and honest. 🙁 I have been trying desperately TO be as honest as i possibly can….. What hurts even more is that i can’t see my mate half as much as i would like, yet i pull it off like its not that bad and that I’m alright, but those… those are lies i can not even bare to explain how much it hurts to not see my mate as much as i would like, i am going into literal tears rn. 🙁 If you don’t want to read anymore bs i suggest you stop reading now, but if you truly want to help me, then continue reading.

I don’t even know my own destiny. I don’t want to be just another stepping stone in the story of some fantastic “hero” i want to be said hero. Yet… i don’t see how i can be anywhere near a hero, i don’t see how someone such as i can be special in any way. I do not mean to upset anyone i am simply telling the truth. That someone such as i can not even bare to see how i can even be anything REMOTELY important. 🙁 And i don’t want such a small destiny, but… how am i supposed to know if a destiny is right for me if God won’t show me my destiny? Every day i try as hard as possible to make the lives of those around me much better but… it never goes well with me, i always end out in the dumps, but yet i continue, i continue to help, even though i feel scarred, i continue to heal others. Why? Because i would rather see a world filled with light than a world filled with pain. But i would like to say something to everyone on here.

You say you are in pain, and yes, we don’t understand YOUR pain. But me… i understand PAIN in general, i feel it every day. Please stop pulling this website into a further and further depressed state and at least TRY to help others in SOME way… If we could get actual HONEST people and not FAKES on here, life would be great, but guess what? The more you go around complaining on some remote website about all your innermost feelings, the worse things will get for you. Instead, how about actually GO OUT and FIX your problems? You say its impossible and you can’t fix it, then HOW DID GOD LET YOU GET IN THIS MESS? God always puts you in these situations, but he makes it so there is a way out. There IS A WAY OUT! Don’t go yelling “its hopeless” to the internet, because the moment you begin to believe it is, that is when it is truly hopeless. But i tell you there is a way, a hope to even HELP YOURSELF. Don’t you dare tell me THERE IS NO WAY for there IS A WAY. If you can’t find the way, go to God, for he is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. You tell me that your life is hopeless, you’ve made too many mistakes in the past, you can’t move on? I tell you that you DO have hope, you just need to get it through your thick skull that sure, life isn’t fair, but you need to LEARN how to deal with it. Are you going to let yourself fall behind because “it seems too hard” or “my life is just so hard.” well guess what, you will if you let it happen. Don’t and show life that there is a way. God is the best way. honestly. But tbh i am getting SO FED UP WITH THIS BS its unbelievable. To EVERYONE ON HERE stop for one moment and think…. how much will get done by complaining? In accordance to that, how much will get done by actually trying to fix your problem? And about these “fakes?” Yeah, you have no IDEA how much actual BS is on here, if you did, and you tried to look back and see it, you would agree with me that this BS has to stop. When people are telling the truth, and nothing but the truth, don’t you notice how little fighting there is? When people create these stories, even those which seem “appealing,” don’t you notice how DEPRESSED everyone gets? Hb we stop trying to be something we are not and actually TRY to be something we ARE, maybe then i might not get these urges to be something I’m not, and maybe then i might actually learn my TRUE destiny. Otherwise, I’m going to be stuck here, YELLING AT A GROUP OF FAKES (you know who you are) and NOT GET ANY FREAKING PLACE!! Jesus christ, one of these days i may as well write a BOOK and post it on here. Eventually it may get so long i might have to post a sequel lol! I just ask that people stop treating this website as a role-play site and start taking life a little more seriously and start helping themselves. Please.

These words were written by JoeLupe, and i officially rest my case.

• JoeLupe says:

Who knows? lol my destiny could very well be saying that exact thing until it actually begins to catch on and people actually start seeing that light isn’t some un-obtainable object, but is something that is within us all, we just have to find it.

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *