Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,302 Responses

1. Verumiel says:

Lupe. Mountain.

2. KitchiLupe says:

Oh sorry about randomly teaching all of this garbage it’s just been a while and I had a lot on my mind and you know how much I adore teaching so.. yeah I couldn’t really help it lol ^.^ (Not because I didn’t want to hear what you had to say, but because I just had to get that out sometime) but anyways… did I ever ask you how you were? If not, apologies but I’ll ask now. How are you today/night?

3. @Kitchi~Senpai, Sorry I meant to say SHOULDN’T but (autocorrect took over! ~+~). You are right. But it’s mostly strippers that do that stuff! People should be like dogs! They don’t care about the race, skin color, looks, or anything that’s physically showing. That’s why I love being a werewolf. I don’t care about the race or color! I only care about the personality. People should do that most of the time. Think twice before you do something.

4. KitchiLupe says:

@Assassin “kohai” I do see your point, but I’d like to point out that technically being a werewolf has nothing to do with that, that just means that you have a much less self centered view on others – which can be a human trait. One thing people forget, is that although you feel like your all these things, and may be them, you are still human.

• KitchiLupe says:

“If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.”
      ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:1‬ ‭ASV‬‬

5. Blink 182 says:

Well thanks for saying happy b Day lol one of my friends is still at my house from last night I only got an hour of sleep but that’s normal. Also I agree with you guys I think it’s good to be different because imagine if we were all the same

6. KitchiLupe says:

If we were all the same, life would be safe, but life would be bland, life would be too predictable… our differences make us who we are – make us special. Take that away, we are only just the same as the person next to us. Differences can be dangerous at times due to misconceptions and differences in the way of thinking, but where would the fun be without danger? Differences between people do start fights… but typically that is where the true adventure of life begins. 🙂

7. @Kitchi~Senpai, Of course! Every one LOVES DANGEROUS ADVENTURES!

@Blink~Senpai, Your welcome Blink~Senpai! Shadow~Sama is just happy that you had fun with your friends! 😉

8. Blink 182 says:

Lol one of them is still here he won’t leave

9. Blink 182 says:

Is anyone on right now

10. KitchiLupe says:

“Bring ye the whole tithe into the store-house, that there may be food in my house, and prove me now herewith, saith Jehovah of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.”
    ‭‭Malachi‬ ‭3:10‬ ‭ASV‬‬

11. @Blink~Senpai, I’m on right now, don’t know how long but Shadowwill still be here the whole dayyyy

12. @Any1, Who likes Random stuff?

13. KitchiLupe says:

@Assassin I love randomness because that means difference, which means joy and adventure which is therefore fun. 🙂 in fact, I am quite spontaneous in rl myself. Lol! ^.^

I don’t hate mistakes, I adore mistakes. 🙂 because it’s the mistakes that may hurt, but it’s the mistakes that we learn from. We learn and can grow more from the failures we make than from the successes. Life without mistakes is a life not well lived, but life filled with mistakes can lead to success. Sure, it depends on what you do with the mistakes you make. Mistakes were meant to be made, even if it feels like hell breaks loose from your mistakes, as the Bible says itself, peace comes but only after the storm. So what I do is learn to dance in the rain. 🙂 sure yes, you are sorrowful. It’s ok to be sad. But just because your dad, that doesn’t mean you can’t smile. Smiling to hide your pain is a terrible mistake, but learning to dance in the rain.. is the best thing you can do for yourself. When your sad, that isn’t a reason to give up. That just means you need joy more than ever in your life. So don’t restrict yourself from joy, but let light shine in your life, let God shine light in your life, and trust… believe and hope for a better day, and I swear through the storm peace will come. 🙂

14. KitchiLupe says:

“When trying to loose weight, don’t adapt your exercise on your eating, adapt your eating on your exercise.”

“Luck is a divine competition of reaping and sowing.”

“Hope is an indestroyable flame.. it burns brightly shedding light and can lead to long suffering, but when one section is destroyed, hope will only reappear somewhere else.”

“You know, life is so much better than you try to make it out to seem; believe it or not.”

“The world doesn’t do this to you, you do this to yourself… just the same as you can do good and see greatness.”

-KitchiLupe

15. KitchiLupe says:

The word of the lord is highly similar to food. If you eat a ton, and don’t exercise the word in your life and not preaching the truth to others, it can be considered gluttonous. A healthy way to teach is to practice what you teach, but a healthy way to believe is to practice what you believe.”

“Knowledge is interesting.. you learn it and it feels great and tastes sweet in your mouth, but in the end it feels bitter in your stomach and it leaves a residue of sadness behind.”

“Wisdom is as honey to the soul.”

“To understand others is to know what it’s like to be where they are, where you have already been.”

-KitchiLupe

16. KitchiLupe says:

Btw today is my teaching day, so I’m teaching by posting quotes online. Lol! ^.^

“I’m proud to be who I am, and if others aren’t, then I guess that’s just more caring for me.”

“You are perfect just who you are, never change anything about yourself.”

“There is a way out of every situation, you just have to find it.”

“Bad situations in your life weren’t meant to be escaped, but rather overcome.”

“Fighting only adds to the bad in this world, it’s not worth killing if it only leads to more death.”

“Truth never argues with another truth and therefore can go alongside anything true in your life. But false can disagree with another false, and pretend to agree with a truth, however the truth never agrees with the false.”

“There is your actual greatness, and your perceived greatness. The world tries to push down your actual greatness to your perceived greatness. That’s why you need to push on your boundaries and push on your perceived greatness to your actual greatness. And sometimes it takes that first step of faith.”

“What if instead of the situation being a bad thing, perhaps it really is just an opportunity for greatness.”

“You can’t change the past, so don’t hang yourself over it.”

“But I tell you to accept yourself and be the best you can be for you (who you truly are) and if others don’t accept you for who you are, if they try to change you and threaten you to bend to their pressure, then don’t bend, laugh at them, for they don’t see the real treasure before them.”

“Growing up is not a normal cycle, it is the blossoming of a new life, and a path which the parents walk with them to guide them, not carry them, but walk with them every step of the way.”

17. KitchiLupe says:

“Truth without love is harsh and is insensitive, is empty and void of compassion. Love Without truth is a lie, and dishonest, and can harm whomever is in love. So in a relationship, two things to never give up on are truth and love.”

-KitchiLupe

18. KitchiLupe says:

“It’s better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what your not..”

-Kurt Cobain

19. @Sensei, That last one is super true Sensei!

20. KitchiLupe says:

@Assassin it’s wisdom lol! It doesn’t take much to create a word of wisdom, it just takes Speaking the truth. And not some corrupted truth designed to prove a selfish point or make you seem powerful, but speaking the truth to help another.

21. @Sensei, Ok! The world needs some wisdom at a time like this. :>

22. KitchiLupe says:

@Assassin yes.. it truly does, for everyone has corrupted themselves in their own perception they can’t see the monster they have created.

Leave a Reply to Evaluna Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *