Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

64,663 Responses

1. And Yeah You Better Tell Me Tommorow Bye.

2. JoeLupe says:

“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned, neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.”
    ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43:2‬ ‭ASV‬‬

English Vocabulary:

Wishes: Feelings or express strong desires or hopes for something that is not easily attainable; want something that cannot or probably will not happen.

At: Expressing location or arrival in a particular place or position, or expressing the time when an event takes place.

End: A final part of something, especially a period of time, an activity, or a story.

Conversation: The informal exchange of ideas by spoken words.

Synonym: A word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language.

Antonym: A word opposite in meaning to another

Farewell: Used to express good wishes on parting.

Plural: (of a word or form) denoting more than one, or (in languages with dual number) more than two.

Noun: A word (other than a pronoun) used to identify any of a class of people, places, or things common noun, or to name a particular one of these proper noun.

Goodbyes: Plural of “Goodbye,” see “Goodbye.”

3. JoeLupe says:

Um ok @Wolfie no need to get angry at Alvy, she was only saying goodbye, and yes she will tell you tomorrow lol! No need to be mad.

@Shadow wait what? Ok so I’m a bit confused as to what happened, but you are more important (or should be) than your cell phone.

@Alvy yolo how are you doing? Lol!

As an update of stuffs, so I’m completely confused as to if me and Evaluna are mates, it’s a confusing story… so yes we were mates, then our mate bond broke, then we were (technically) dating, but then we broke up, then came back together as official mates, then we came apart, came back together, thought we should be friends, and then thought we should get together, but as of right now I don’t know if our relationship will IMPROVE or DEPROVE. *sighs* not to mention that Evaluna is convinced I’m an Earth Angel, who is part werewolf (don’t ask)

4. @JOE, True but what eves! What chu guys doing?

5. JoeLupe says:

I’m actually going to work on Rosetta’s Language significantly, then I will work on Crystal Waters. Lol! ^.^

6. @JOE, Bro… if you 2 really, REALLY like each other then you shouldn’t have to break up and get back together multiple times. My cousin, she is now married. She dated this guys since high school and are still going without having to breakup once! That’s why I am saying if you 2 really love each other than try not to breakup and get back together over and over again. Believe me I know what it feels like. My friend and I used to date and the. Breakup. But then we just decided to put each other in ‘Friend Zone’ because we fegured our that we didn’t really love each other. He moved on I have to but I don’t have a boyfriend. (No one likes me. They just like looks not personality. Say I’m ugly. Idfc. I basically like the personality in a person. I don’t really judge them on thier looks.) Anyway, I’m telling you Brother please. If you really love each other then prove it by making it work and don’t break up! ^~^

Just giving advice not telling to not love each other. I’m just saying don’t have to do the things I say! But, yah!

7. JoeLupe says:

…yeah you are right though, to be honest I’m not completely sure I would want to be with ANYONE. It’s not that I can’t handle being in a relationship – I can handle quite fine. It’s just that right now I’m going through a stressful part of my life, and I just need a bit of time away from anyone. And yeah, I understand how people keep looking on the outside, not the personality. I look deep within at the inner heart, but it seems that as people age, I’ve noticed their hearts, their intentions just corrupt to evilness, until evil has corrupted everything about them and it’s irreversible. It’s the evil I can’t handle. I’m not saying the person themselves are evil, but their actions… the heart inside has grown so corrupt that I can no longer relate, no longer trust. And the longer that I try to relate, the more I begin to corrupt myself to relate, therefore the more I relate, the more corrupt I become. I would rather be alone, and I hope you all understand me, but if I had the ability, I would wipe away all corruption from their heart so that they can be free in and within themselves. They can just be themselves. Unfortunately, I don’t have that ability, but only to work on myself so I don’t corrupt myself. I feel like I’m the only one noticing the FULL spectrum of good and evil. Understanding what is honestly good, and terribly bad. I’ve been battling my emotions, and trying to choose between two people, both of which I had broken up, and gotten back with. (All at different time periods in my life, I wasn’t juggling them; I broke up and got back with one person 3-4 times, then I gave up and went to Evaluna, then you know the story after) to be honest it’s hard these days with peer pressure to “be like every other teen” and to be “normal.” It’s hard to not act like everyone else. But I do try anyways. Yet what is accepted in society and culture, is forced into our throats, telling us to not bend to peer pressure, yet pushing on us and forcing us to bend anyways. So, no right now I’m not actually with anyone, maybe a team with a few people, but not dating.. because really, again I would rather not end up just like everyone else.

If you want advice from me, I suggest not dating anyone, until you know as an absolute fact, after a long time of careful and diligent thinking and consideration… wait a while before rushing into something, and even when you found someone, don’t rush it. Just enjoy. Because love is like fire. A huge explosion is filled with an explosion of joy, and happiness, and emotion, and it’s great! Until it goes away quickly. Whereas a candle dimly lights and no one really notices nor cares unless there is hatred around. It’s those imperfect relationships that have a small flame to begin with, that usually last a lifetime or more. You shouldn’t give up on love altogether – you should just be careful the relationship you get into, and never rush it. ^.^

8. JoeLupe says:

What they (in society) tells us doesn’t make sense. They tell us to be true to who we are, yet at the same time force us to be someone else. The stereotype of the world.. they tell us we are free to make our own decisions, yet they have already decided things for us – that we will “get into debt” and “buy this product” and “go to this amazing location.” Our money is our own, yet you take so much of it. Our money is not our own, but what is our own is our soul. Don’t corrupt your soul, for it’s the only one you’ll get. Don’t waste your life, for you only live once. YOLO. Don’t corrupt your soul with things such as witchcraft, or deals with the devil.. for typically there isn’t turning back the clock on what you did. I say go to God, and have faith in him.. God can help you reach great heights, and God can help you grow, to be a better you, not a you everyone else wants you to be. God never corrupts you.. but only heals you. You know, if you want power, don’t focus on yourself. Because every time you get corrupted. But go to God, and you’ll realize that God is all you need. Food, for the soul. Water, of the soul. God is the ultimate healer. But no, he’s not just any person, he’s a GOD. He’s THE God. He created all things, on this world and in heaven and hell. He was the person who created the devil, he can easily disintegrate him. So why doesn’t he? Because God needs to accomplish his ultimate will. God is all powerful.. so why hasn’t he saved those who died? It’s not that he doesn’t care, nor is it that he doesn’t love you.. God has his reasons for everything, and it was their time to leave. Trust me, in this state the world is going, if they are in heaven, it’s a haven for what will happen here. Anyways, I see a lot of people claiming to be Christian, just because they believe in the existence of God. It’s one thing to believe God exists, it’s another thing to have faith in the power of Christ. If you want to get into heaven, it doesn’t require works of man but faith in Christ. Believe in God, in his works, believe in the power of Christ, and you will see that God can protect you from the torrent of rain, that God will provide shelter, food, water, and that even through your pained state, that you will find chances to be a blessing to others, which will increase your happiness, and not only that but increase your world. Eventually just never give up, on God’s power, for even through the darkness there is a light, have faith in Christ Jesus, and pray. Pray to God, to help you through the darkness, because we aren’t perfect, we are bound to fall.. what the devil does is try to make you rely on your own strengths, but in by being independent from God, you realize that you need to learn to carry your own weight. Believe it or not, the farther you go, the heavier your load gets. It’s a heavy price… but with God, he will take your weights, and free you. And in by being dependent on a God, God gives you someone to lean on, to go to when your cold and sick, to go to when your tired and weak… to pray for a hope in the darkness. Never give up on hope. Never give up on God. And never, ever give up on the light in your life. And that is why I say, that the love of Christ is better than the temptations of the devil.

9. JoeLupe says:

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, and their righteousness which is of me, saith Jehovah.”
    ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54:17‬ ‭ASV‬‬

English Vocabulary:

Final: Reached or designed to be reached as the outcome of a process or a series of events.

Parting: The action of leaving or being separated from someone.

Said: Past and past participle of say.

Late: Doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time.

Friendly: (of a person) on good or affectionate terms, or kind and pleasant.

Natural: Existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.

Transfer: Change to another place, route, or means of transportation during a journey.

Competitor: A person who takes part in an athletic contest.

Directly: Without changing direction or stopping, or at once; immediately.

Next: (Of a time or season) coming immediately after the time of writing or speaking.

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *