Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

65,236 Responses

1. @GUYS! OKAMI AND I ARE HAVING A SLEEPOVER AT MEH HOUSE ARE WE MADE A REALLY FUNNY DEAL! WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS??

2. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I wants to know

3. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Who s on now ? I m bored

4. JoeLupe says:

@All I’m a bit depressed right now, but I just don’t think all that high of myself or anything like that.

@Alvy I’m here, I can’t sleep I’m just worried about Evaluna..

@Fallenstar congratulations, you have achieved something I’ll never get to experience. Enjoy it 🙂

5. Alvy Darkstorm says:

What happened to @Evaluna ?

6. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I am in train . Going to grandma s house . My cousins are waiting for me

7. Hyper Blossom says:

I m so bored. but also very happy

8. Hyper Blossom says:

Today is the best day of my life I think….

9. Hyper Blossom says:

Alvy remember, what is tomorrow?

10. JoeLupe says:

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation, neither shadow that is cast by turning.”
    ‭‭James‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭ASV‬‬

English Lesson: Mental: Relating to the mind.

State: The particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time, or a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.

Children: Plural form of child.

Extent: The amount to which something is or is believed to be the case.

Degree: The amount, level, or extent to which something happens or is present.

Old: Having the characteristics or showing the signs of age.

Strong: Possessing skills and qualities that create a likelihood of success.

Second(2nd): Constituting number two in a sequence; coming after the first in time or order; 2nd.

Third(3rd): Constituting number three in a sequence;

Be: Exist or occur; take place.

• JoeLupe says:

Oh jeez I accidentally messed it up a bit, well here is a corrected version to better help you! 😀

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation, neither shadow that is cast by turning.”
      ‭‭James‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭ASV‬‬

English Lesson:

Mental: Relating to the mind.

State: The particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time, or a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.

Children: Plural form of child.

Extent: The amount to which something is or is believed to be the case.

Degree: The amount, level, or extent to which something happens or is present.

Old: Having the characteristics or showing the signs of age.

Strong: Possessing skills and qualities that create a likelihood of success.

Second(2nd): Constituting number two in a sequence; coming after the first in time or order; 2nd.

Third(3rd): Constituting number three in a sequence;

Be: Exist or occur; take place.

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *