Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

69,878 Responses

1. Wolfy says:

@lupe I have a question what would be the best way to learn German

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: To be honest, learn the pronunciation (pronunciation because of you did not know, each language has this and if you wish to speak it correctly, it would be wise to learn this) and grammar first, then as you learn vocabulary, practice the language as much as you can.

But that is just me, everyone is different, and so are their methods.

2. Elzbette says:

I am Elszbette
    .im new

3. Light says:

I agree I should know but I don’t know what changed but I think k their should be more I can tell you when the dream has happened again ok
    Also sorry for it being so vague but tht was all I could remember :(…

• Lupe says:

Goodness, why do you sound so upset? It is only a dream, there is no need to cry over not knowing every detail. All I remember was simply put: I would think over this. Also I believe I was making sense of your dream by writing it down in order of what you wrote.

@All: In other words, meh. -.-

4. Evaluna says:

hi everyone it’s been sometime since i’ve been on but how is everyone???? I hope that i will be on more often 🙂 @Lupe check your email

• Lupe says:

@Evaluna: Careful of Wolfy, he’s contagious. And also, I did check my email, and I responded.

How am I? Well, set aside a continual feeling of compression along my abdominal area, and a tad bit of aggravation, I am doing splendid. How are you?

5. Wolfy says:

@Evaluna hi im wolfy how are you?

6. wolfy says:

@lupe why am i contagious

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Everyone is contagious. Words are contagious. Emotions are contagious. Even sneezes are contagious. No matter what you do, you affect those around you. That is why it is important to be careful of what you say and do, or else you will infect those around you.

7. wolfy says:

@lupe why am i contagious? lol

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Words catch.. both hate and love catch. Even lies catch. That is why you should show kindness and love if you wish to receive it back. Whatever you sow, you shall reap. You sow lies, you reap destruction. Unfortunately that is why people have grown accustomed to disproving others, because these lies catch and reciprocate in logical people to rise and disprove.

@All it applies to: For a while, there was a separation of liers and honesty.. but as time went on, lies met kindness and honesty was set up with cruelty. I would like to propose that both sides are hypocritical of their own cause. Showing kindness, yet lying.. what is the purpose of kindness if only to be under a blanket of lies? It becomes as sugar, it tastes good but in the end still hurts. Then again, what are lies other than a simple.. lie?

And honesty being with cruelty is cruel.. how can we expect honesty and truth to catch if we mix honesty with being mean to others? It is become a thorn in the side, saying to be honest and trying to show the truth but displaying rude behavior in the process. What you sow, you shall reap, if you sow unkindness, you will reap unkindness back.

I would like to propose that the fight for the truth continue.. but that we find a different way to cause the truth to catch instead of unkindness. That we show kindness along with the truth.

8. wolfy says:

@lupe ok how the language learning going?:)

9. Verumiel says:

Lupe I’m back for the time and at the mountain if you need me.

10. wolfy2345 says:

hi guys i change my profile picture

11. wolfy says:

@lupe yea its going good thank you i am trying to get a tutor to teach me german.

12. Lupe says:

I am so sorry, I need to catch up on sleep again before I am online. Ttyl!

13. Dan says:

Please help i dont know whats happening last night i dont rember falling asleep and the next thing i knnow is i was awake in my chair at 9:00 am and my dad has a wolf tatoo i asked him about he says”i will tell you later” im scared help i have all these bumps forming on my arms also

• Wolfy says:

@Dan i’m A werewolf but I have 3 explanations for what you said first falling asleep you could have easily sleepwalk and your
      dad might just like wolves
      and finally you should really
      go to a doctor about those
      bumps I am not saying what I said is right but anyway who knows you could be starting to become a werewolf like me.

14. Moonlight says:

Hey everyone.

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: I really.. really can’t help it. I still do not believe you are what you say you are.. I still don’t think that you tell the truth when you say you are so. But I cannot argue with what you said to whatshisfacemccrazy up there. However meh.

15. Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Wait nvm. Argument achieved. -.-

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

hlw guys….. ! what’s the matter that u guys are talking about….? lupe

17. Lupe says:

Meh. -.- just a casual disagreement. I only changed my mind from “ok I can agree” to otherwise “nope, I found an argument against t” because I just realized a very small detail I missed beforehand.

18. Wolfy says:

@lupe ok also I’m really looking forward to the next full moon because
    Every month me and my dad and the rest of the pack ( my dad’s side of the family) all meet up on the moors and have a pack hunt this is also the first time I will be able to join in but unfortunately I will probably if not at all be getting and food because I’m the smallest of the pack 🙁

19. Wolfy says:

@lupe on the last comment you posted to me you “wait nvm.Arguement achieved” does that mean that you now believe me about me being a werewolf or not?

20. Aura says:

I’m a born female lycan born in Virginia and I now live North Carolina I know how to shift but I have problems shifting back I would like some help bc I get scared someone may find out

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *