Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,989 Responses

1. Wolfiee says:

So. how long have you been on this site?

2. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfiee, I am not the best with keeping time.. But you can say about.. A few months now? Maybe since…. October or November?

3. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfiee, I had a cousin who used to be on this site as well he wen’t by the name “Crimson” He was on this site for about a year or so I guess..? I think that’s what he said when I asked him.

4. Wolfiee says:

Ahh okay. so random question. And maybe youve kinda been asked this like a thousand times but im curious are you part of the supernatraul to like the others i mean and yeah i may sound stupid but i belive in many things others dont and if so. Are you a were?

5. Shepard says:

@Fallenstar watch out, and check email..

6. Wolfiee says:

I would like to know. are you telling them to watch out because im asking a question?

7. Wolfiee says:

I would like to know. are you telling them to watch out because im asking a question?

• Shepard says:

Double response, and no I was telling him watch out because I’m his friend and I just want him to know what is going on. And I hope you understand that people actually have lives outside of online.. so yeah don’t go casually thinking it’s all about you.

8. Wolfiee says:

i see. do forgive me for thinking wrong then. No offence tho where did i say it was all about me? I was again just asking a question. i did not know it was illegal to ask a question.

Leave a Reply to Evaluna Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *