Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

65,113 Responses

1. Alvy Darkstorm says:

What ? Never

2. Hyper Blossom says:

He is a bad person. But it is OK for me I think.

3. Hyper Blossom says:

OK then he is like u

4. Hyper Blossom says:

It looks like I m getting mad

5. Hyper Blossom says:

I m writing strange things

6. Hyper Blossom says:

Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

7. JoeLupe says:

Um.. I have no idea the insanity which you two just delve into in the past few pages… but ok lol this reminds me of a lot of thing. Lol! I’ll just let story play out and see what happens…

8. JoeLupe says:

“but I say unto you, Love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you;”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:44‬ ‭ASV‬‬

English Lesson:

From: Indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts.

Informal: Having a relaxed, friendly, or unofficial style, manner, or nature.

Subordinate: Treat or regard as of lesser importance than something else.

Secondary: Coming after, less important than, or resulting from someone or something else that is primary.

Byes: Variant spelling of bye

Ask: Say something in order to obtain an answer or some information.

About: On the subject of; concerning.

Condition: The state of something, especially with regard to its appearance, quality, or working order.

Quality: A distinctive attribute or characteristic possessed by someone or something.

Something: A thing that is unspecified or unknown.

9. JoeLupe says:

Oh and @Alvy your very welcome 🙂 I enjoy actually teaching things, especially when it’s in coorelation to the truth. ^.^ oh and as a hint, I’d be careful around Blossom. You’ll see soon enough!

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Why you would be careful around Bloss ? I wants to know . I m surprised !
    Tell me plz !

11. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy by the way, what is the name of the language you mainly speak?

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Its Bengali . Its Our MotherLanguage

13. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Why you asked ? Lol . 🙂

14. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@Guys , plz pray for my cousin ( brother ) tonight he s opporation . He s just Left a few mins ago from now for his opporation . Pray for him . He s only 10 years old .

15. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy I would like to learn Bengali sometime XD and also I’ll pray for your cousin.. may God be with him. 🙂

16. @EVERY1, what are you guys doing?

@ALVY/BLOSSOM, Ummm, are you guys mates or something because you guys to hang out a lot on this chat room…. anyway,

@EVERY1, Who leaves near/in/far from Kansas City , KS???

17. JoeLupe says:

@Shadow I live far from the land of Kansas in a remote state called [redacted] on the coast of the [redacted] ocean. Lol ^.^ and I’m not doing much, except schoolwork and working on my English Vocabulary lol ^.^ once I finish the vocabulary, I’ll begin to work on Grammar until I have just enough English grammar to impress any English teacher, then I’ll move onto Spanish and learn that. lol! ^.^

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

No no no ! @Shad . We are not mates . She s my best friend . She s a girl

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

When you will describe About Spanish . I ll learn that . @Teacher .

20. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy ah it’ll be a while until we talk about Spanish on this website, due to the amount of English words that will be posted. lol ^.^

Leave a Reply to Evaluna Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *