Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

69,890 Responses

1. Luna says:

Aura I am also a born lycan female but I cannot shift at all… I live in Louisiana. Now trust me my father and his father were lycans. My family has always been lycans. So I would like help learning how to shift. And yes I’m afraid of people finding out because there is 99% chance they will kill me and by they I mean Hunters.

2. Moonlight says:

Everyone already knows what they are and aren’t while I still am so confusedddd. I’m pretty sure none of my family members are werewolves so I don’t know how it would make sense for me to be a werewolf, but all I know is that I am constantly craving meat and no joke literally all day 24/7. It has increased the last couple of days. I have really good night vision. I also have a REALLY short temper. When ever I get mad I get really hot and start kinda shaking and yelling at the person that made me mad. I love the outdoors! I always go outside and play with my dogs and sometimes I just like to sit and relax and feel the wind blowing against me(that sounds weird lol) Im very athletic. I stay up late and like to go out during the night (don’t know if that has anything to do with being a ww). That’s all. I could just be a very weird human??

3. Moonlight says:

Also forgot to mention that when I get mad I clench my fists and when I come down and open my fists my nails some how digg into my skin without me clenching my fists that hard and my nails ARENT long. A drip of blood comes from the skin so not that deep but still! And this one time on the buss these kids made me angry and I turned my head to look outside and ignore them but I saw my reflection and I think my eyes were ether red or yellow-orange and my eyes are are natrully dark Brown. Could have just been the lighting of the sun or whatever though. I shut my eyes for a good 5 seconds, opened them and my eyes where back to normal which leads me to believe that it was not the lighting of the sun or else my eyes would have stayed the same. But who knows. Maybe I’m just crazy XD

4. Moonlight says:

Forgot to mention something again. I heal quite quickly and rarely get sick or get a cold. When I am sick or something it doesn’t lasts more than like 5 hours. Also I can withstand cold temperatures. I useless never where a jacket and I live where it snows lol.

5. Moonlight says:

But keep in mind I could just me a very weird, unnatural human being XD

6. Mira says:

Hi Wolfy how’s things

• Wolfy says:

@mira good thanks, I’m really looking forward to the next full moon because every full moon the pack meets up on the moors and we go hunting this is the first time I will be able to join in since I have had my first shift but I will probably be not getting any meat whatsoever because I’m the small in the pack:(

7. Luna says:

@Wolfy lucky no pack wants me because I’m blind in my left eye.

Leave a Reply to Evaluna Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *