Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

70,323 Responses

1. Andrew says:

Are werewolves really real?????????????

2. Wolfy says:

Hi guys how are you all?
    @Fallenstar get well soon man

3. Kathryn says:

I’d love to be best friends with a wolf and a whole wolf pack

4. Wolfy says:

@mira good thanks Mira
    @kathryn yea like Mira says no easy thing you definitely could be best friends with a werewolf like me or Mira for instance but it would be very hard to join the pack because most alpha’s like my father don’t trust anybody that’s from outside the pack (werewolf or human) but the only way I can think of is to gain the alpha’s trust and then he/she might let you in to the pack.

5. Eclipse says:

Btw wolfy and mira i apologize for offending you guys earlier. I shouldn’t have said what i did in the way that i said it.

• Mira says:

@Eclipse It’s all good Eclipse, I tuck you the wrong way.

@wolfy it’s not all about the alpha, I’m no long with my family, it trust in the person they could be on two sides. I know how that feels

6. Wolfy says:

@eclipse it’s ok
    @mira ok I get that first bit but I don’t get the two sides part also why are you no longer with your family?

• Mira says:

@wolfy I had a friend a human friend she was like a sister to me but she was sent to keep an eye on the pack.
      My packs underground

7. Wolfy says:

@mira ok but why is your pack underground? Did some other pack attack you?

• Mira says:

@wolfy that friend I told you about . Our home was set on fire I wasn’t there I was out gathering with one of the older lads.
      I don’t trust anyone

8. Wolfy says:

@ Mira do you think some other werewolf might have set it or someone from your pack also why were you out gathering one of lads?

• Mira says:

@wolfy try rereading my last message. I was out gathering with one of the others.
      No your a bit slow with this Wolfy my friend was human it was here father .

@Eclipse what’s r6? Never heard of it

9. Eclipse says:

@Mira is your name from r6

10. Wolfy says:

@mira what eclipse means is your name is from a video game called rainbow six siege

11. Wolfy says:

@mira is it lonely shifting without your pack?

12. Nikita says:

I’m caught between being open minded with the possibility of such folklore to be true and just another one of those claims individuals have made due to fascination and imagination. Like how the Greeks have claimed these Gods and Goddesses to be the cause of natural occurrences or how our own minds can create something within our imagination to seem so surreal. Most of me believes that all of this vampire, werewolves,etc. are just myths that had sewn its way into Hollywood entertainment leading to people being convinced that it’s all real due to the desire of power these creatures present. Yet a part of me believes that the supernatural could possibly be something occurring everyday camouflaged beneath our everyday reality. Curiosity gets the best of most of us. I just want answers. To many, questions. I’m someone who “believes it when I see it.”

• Mira says:

@Nikita you probably will never see it, like I’ve said previously we keep it to a small number of people close to us.
      It’s dangerous to show humans

13. Fallenstar says:

@Nikita True.. None of us on this site could be what they say they are but this world is a mysterious place a place we will never understand. Ailens could be real the Phoenix lights happening could of just actually been soldiers as they said.. Though we will never know the lives others live outside of this chat.. (Unless they choose to explain on a social media app) Still you have no right to say who is telling the truth or not without valid proof hence we play the game of understanding. Correct curiosity gets the best of most people.. But its that curiousity that leads us to further know something we dont understand if led to distruction or peace. The beliefs of werewolves came wayyyyyy before hollywood and as hollywood does with that information tjeu created movies.. Created Believers of the supernatural and yes that makes some of us on this site probably liars but then again what place are you in to prove that we are not.

14. Fallenstar says:

To prove that we are* Lost my english sense there.

15. Mysti says:

I need to get in touch with an Alpha, it’s Urgent that I speak to a real werewolf.

16. Emma says:

If I ever saw a werewolf, I wouldn’t tell anyone because I believe that werewolves have a right to live in this world, even if other people think there “monsters.” I’ve always wanted to be a werewolf.

17. Wolfy says:

@emma you probably won’t know you have seen a werewolf because when we shift we transform into a wolf not a wolf standing up right for example if you live in America you will just think you have seen a normal
    wolf but say your in the uk like me then you would probably take a photo of it and post it on the internet or call
    A wolf sanctuary.

18. Mysti says:

I have viable reason to suspect that I might be an unawakened werewolf. That is why I need to speak with an Alpha. THIS IS SERIOUS.

Leave a Reply to Evaluna Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *