Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,379 Responses

1. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

@Blink again, thank you Lol! I should just have something to copy and paste “thank you,” for I say it all the time lol! ^.^

2. Blink 182 says:

It’s all good man but I got to get up in 3 hour’s and walk to school 23 ° so I’m gonna get some sleep lol have a good one kitchilupe

3. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

Um ok good night lol I’m just kind of here regretting things.. like severely. But the regrets are just reminders that you’ve actually gone and lived life. A life without regrets is a life where you never tried. But myself, I’m one to always try new things, and now I’m one to severely regret the past.

• KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

Why is it that I find I typically can’t sleep until 3 am? (Aka the “witching hour”)

4. Fallenstar says:

Ola a todos, bem vindo a um novo dia.

5. Fallenstar says:

Translation: Hello everyone, Welcome to a new day.

6. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar yolo ^.^ I’ve found that recently, all I’ve craved is meat and protein which means I’m low on protein or whatever meat has, yet my question is why?

To be honest, I do try to balance it out, yet I don’t have the mental will to eat anything but meats.. can you cover this in today’s lesson?

• Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, yea sure.

@Class, Now, Hunger for us is a odd thing.. When we are half of something we get half of what that animal had. Like say if we were half fish. We would love to eat something fish like and love to swim, and can breathe under the water when taking form (NOT Physical.. Fish hybrids do not have P-shifting methods, like taking full power of such is what I meant.) Still though.. The question is Why is one of my students digestive system only responding the the meat (In a good way) he is processing? Why is his brain stuck on the meat? Well a foxes digestive system can contain up to Rabbits and birds to berries and insects. Meat is something both human and fox can process successfully without backfire plus its something a fox craves the most as well as some humans.. So I am guessing your brain is taking both halves of that and combining them or letting your fox side take over. Either or is right I think. (Same thing with wolves and dragons and coyote’s and such depending on there selection of food)

7. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

Hm.. that does make a bit of sense lol ^.^ actually no that makes a lot of sense, Great your adding to my intelligence lol

8. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, XD

9. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar but I’m not sure if you know this or not, but I had tried to convince myself I’m just human again, and stuff. But even through that, some part of me still thinks that I might be a werefox (as I said in previous comments) and your only strengthening that thought.

Oh and did you know I recently had to deal with a trickster demon tricking me to believe I was a p-shifting werewolf (and even one in spirit)? How I know it’s a trickster demon, is because my spirit guide, Lupa had told me after I dealt with the demon. -.-

Believe it or not, but the word of God aka the Bible surprisingly helped me deal with the demon. At first I thought it was just insanity until I couldn’t control my own actions, as if I was possessed or something. 0.0 but anyways, the Bible helped a lot (God helped a lot) and I was able to deal with the demon. You know the rest of the story.

Why am I saying this? Hm.. I’m not sure I guess I just want to clear some things up.

10. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, You come on this site everyday to paste a verse. So yes I do know god is on your side… Plus its fine.. Its to late to question what you said now once you’ve already said it.

11. KitchiLupe says:

Speaking of which

“but as it is written, Things which eye saw not, and ear heard not, And which entered not into the heart of man, Whatsoever things God prepared for them that love him.”
    ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭ASV‬‬

I technically do it for the Glory and Honor Of God, and so that you might benefit from what God had said in the Bible. Lol! ^.^ all credit goes to God, For it’s only possible through him. 🙂

12. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, See what I mean.

13. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

I just downloaded a mod on Minecraft called the “Howling moon rising” mod where you can shift into a werewolf on the full moon and the first thing I did was get bitten by a werewolf, then I accidentally trapped myself in an alternate dimension (long story) and now I’m here in my Christmas house running around maiming robotic zombies. 0.0 lol

14. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar Looking at my notes from past comments, I picked something up..

“It’d actually be far more taxing on your body to change into some form of hybrid creature, so why would you?”
    -Lycanhope

Would you care to answer this? Also I see that you can p-shift into a coyote well this is what Lycanhope has said once as well…

“There’s possession, or at least that’s the name we’ve got at the moment. Basically it’s a process were the boundaries between the human mind and the animal mind start to break down, through lack of focus/control over that barrier.
    Signs include a ‘need’ to shift, like an addiction. Involuntary m-shifting, outside the normal emotional shifts and so on. When you can p-shift, a difficulty to change back. And others that I can’t think of at this time. These are bad signs. If you start having them, you need to practise more on your m-shifting in order to gain better control. It usually pops up when you start p-shifting before you have sufficient control, since that’s when you really start letting the barrier slip. You should be fine, just be careful and slow down if you think it’s getting to that point. Generally, it happens in stages that get progressively worse as you ignore the warning signs. It doesn’t just get worse by itself though, you need to do something to make it worse.
    I highly doubt that you have any stage of possession, as it is thankfully rather rare, but here’s some tips on how not to make it worse. Actively remember that you’re human. This doesn’t mean whenever you do something wolfish, this means all the time. Randomly throughout the day, just think to yourself “I’m walking on two legs, not four” or some such thing, as a kind of mental reinforcement to remind yourself what you are. If you feel like you’re about to do something unorthodox, channel it somewhere else, DON’T just suppress it. Suppressing it will just make it a problem you’ll have to deal with another time, and it will be worse than before. Punching bags are good for frustration. Feelings of over-protectiveness and other such things are harder to channel, but try and think of what the normal human reaction would be and go with that. PRACTISE YOUR FOCUS. This is the big one. Having full control of both sides of yourself reduces the chance of possession to next to none. This doesn’t necessarily mean m-shifting. Calming meditation, energy circulation, the kind of things that are both calming and require mental fortitude. I personally like to do Druidic protection wards, but If unsure, don’t do it. You feel uncomfortable? Stop what you’re doing. You’re having second thoughts? Stop what you’re doing. Your body is sending you these signals for a reason. Bit of a text block, but I felt it best to cover many bases. If you still feel that you’re falling apart as you say, I’d seriously consider seeing a psychiatrist, because it may be something serious. Safety first and all that.”

15. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, A Psychiatrist??? Also Hmph makes sense

Those were Lycanhope’s words not my own, but yeah I guess a psychiatrist might be able to help a bit lol ^.^

16. KitchiLupe/JoeLupe says:

Hm.. funny. I find that when I believe I’m a werefox, or at least think of myself as one, I find that I don’t involuntarily m-shift like I Typically would, but when I think of myself as a human and not a werefox, I involuntarily m-shift more..

That would be even if one could CALL it m-shifting. Right now I’m in a state of disbelief, but through my disbelief I still find that I involuntarily “m-shift” per se.

So do you think I need to believe and think of myself as an m-fox (based on Lycanhope’s lesson) and try to find a center ground instead of letting it involuntarily control me, and drive me insane?

Today while I was going on a walk I passed by a slur of squirrels, which each time it got harder and harder to control my instinct to chase after it (I was starving). Unfortunately, we have no rabbits (yet) but by spring time we should have some lol! ^.^ it got so hard to control it at one point that I had a chronic headache which is continuing rn as I attempt to control my instincts, trying to convince myself I’m human. But.. do you think I just need to find a center ground inbetween human mind and Fox mind, so that it doesn’t negatively impact my mental state?

Leave a Reply to Evaluna Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *