Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,281 Responses

1. Verumiel says:

Lupe. Mountain.

2. KitchiLupe says:

Oh sorry about randomly teaching all of this garbage it’s just been a while and I had a lot on my mind and you know how much I adore teaching so.. yeah I couldn’t really help it lol ^.^ (Not because I didn’t want to hear what you had to say, but because I just had to get that out sometime) but anyways… did I ever ask you how you were? If not, apologies but I’ll ask now. How are you today/night?

3. @Kitchi~Senpai, Sorry I meant to say SHOULDN’T but (autocorrect took over! ~+~). You are right. But it’s mostly strippers that do that stuff! People should be like dogs! They don’t care about the race, skin color, looks, or anything that’s physically showing. That’s why I love being a werewolf. I don’t care about the race or color! I only care about the personality. People should do that most of the time. Think twice before you do something.

4. KitchiLupe says:

@Assassin “kohai” I do see your point, but I’d like to point out that technically being a werewolf has nothing to do with that, that just means that you have a much less self centered view on others – which can be a human trait. One thing people forget, is that although you feel like your all these things, and may be them, you are still human.

• KitchiLupe says:

“If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.”
      ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:1‬ ‭ASV‬‬

Leave a Reply to ohanze Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *