Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

63,676 Responses

1. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy oh well I was talking about that in the spectrum of if you had lied.. but again the last thing you want to do is lie, even to your best friend. I know many people who will tell you “just lie and keep it secret.” Keeping it secret is different than lying. Lying is contradicting the truth to another, for the purpose of hiding what is true. Keeping a secret is just making sure they don’t know the truth. Sometimes by keeping a secret, one would lie to make sure that the secret is kept. But no matter what, you need to ask yourself. Can you trust your friend with the truth? Do you know that they can indeed be trusted with you telling them the truth? If you know they will go and tell a friend about you “being a vampire” then don’t tell them. But if you know, as a fact you can trust them, then it’s ok to tell them. Honestly, the more you tell about a secret, the more enemies you could possibly have. Overall, it’s up to you whether or not you tell them the truth..

2. JoeLupe says:

@Remus hello how are you, its good to see an old friend again lol

3. Remus Lupin says:

another good piece of life advice from Joe

4. Remus Lupin says:

I am good, how about you Joe, anything at all

5. JoeLupe says:

Lol yeah some things just never change.. lol but me.. oh I am decent I guess just sort of stressed..

6. Remus Lupin says:

what are you stressed about?

7. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Actually @Joelupe , Bloss already told to of my friend s that i m half vampire. But now days she don’t believe it . But now i think that she was a selfish and always be a selfish. And i also think that it s good she don’t believe i am a half vampire . If she again starting to believe it , I m sure she ll make troble .
    And by The way , Bloss is not my best friend.
    Wolfie, you @Joelupe and @Evaluna And other s are my best friend. Cause you guys can understand me .

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Two of my friend s that i am a half vampire. What should i do now? Help me!

9. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Now only you guys can help me. You are my good friends so plz help me

10. Evaluna says:

@Remus long time no see

11. Evaluna says:

@ALvy if your friend is a true friend she will believe you but for now just keep calm and no one will know what u r 🙂

12. JoeLupe says:

@Remus many things.. like my grades (again), the room I’m in, but overall I’m worried about Evaluna.. she’s going through some things rn and I really want to help because I hate to see her in pain.. but I can’t seem to think of a way to make the situation slightly better aside from being glad that snowy is still alive, and that her cousin hasn’t been killed yet.. but we’ll see what happens. (Sorry I was distracted by these stupid schedules)

• JoeLupe says:

Um.. lol that moment when you are talking about how you are worried about someone, but then they are literally right there lol

13. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, My sister was playing charlie charlie with her friends in school right? and she comes home and tell me that charlie says that he wants to wife her.. So at 1st i’m like hell no then i’m like Were giving all jesus to the house.

14. EmCWolf says:

Good afternoon everyone 🙂

@Tia, I’m not sure if you’ll see this, but I wanted to reply to what you said. I think with the dream, trying to ignore it will just make it stick around more. Sometimes you have to just face it and process it, interpret it as best you can, and then you’ll be ready to move on.

@Remus Good to see you back. 🙂

@Evaluna Good to see you on, too. I hope things are going well for you – if you need to talk, I’m here, and you (or Joe) have my email. <3

15. JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar lol well you can give all Jesus to your house lol I won’t stop that. 😉 but.. games like Charlie Charlie and Ouija board are based on your subconscious thought, driving the game forward. (If we talk about Zozo, that’s a different story.) however I remember once a friend summoned a demon in my house through the Ouija board (it convinced them to do rituals and allow them in the House) and my room was the main culprit of the demon thing so I had to do an exorcism to get that demon out. But anyways.. I am positively uncertain as to what I am, but I guess that will wait for now.. until I have proof and evidence as to what I am, I’ll be just waiting, but once I do, I will be grateful. Tbh I wish there was a way I could tell the truth about myself, about what I am.. but would I seem crazy if I told you that my mindset was largely different than practically most humans? Would I seem crazy if I were to tell you I think that’s because I’m not entirely human? I mean.. I know physically I must be a human, like basically everyone else on this site.. however mentally.. spiritually.. I just feel that I’m different, I’m on a different route, with a different mindset, and a different kind of soul.. but then again that soul part could be just insanity.. but what drives me completely crazy, is the fact that I had been dealing with this wolf problem for a while now.. explanations had been made in previous comments, but…

@EmCWolf question what exactly is m-shifting and what happens in detail? Like what happens to your vision, mentality, etc. while shifting? Because I just want to know.. if I had been m-shifting at all.. if I’m not just an insane lunatic.. you can answer my question on Email in protection from fakers and trollers because I know they are on here.. to protect the truth from corruption.. but I just want reassurance that what is happening to me, mentally, isnt just Insanity, but really an actual.. m-shift. -.-

16. Hey guys i hope yall are doing ok.Have fun with your matesAnyways could i be in your pack even though im human?

17. fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, Wow XD

18. JoeLupe says:

@werewolfloveralways sorry if you are talking about my pack, then it is a regretful no, because I have far too much in my pack rn and it’s difficult to keep track without people being online/not being there actually in person so I may (slowly) grow my pack, but for now if Fallenstar or Sarawolf7 join, then I would have 7-9 members in my pack..

@Fallenstar do you have a response to what I said about m-shifting?

19. Fallenstar says:

Welll… Joelupe How do you think your going threw an M-shift?

20. JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar, well I am uncertain because I don’t know what a real m-shift is, which hinders my ability to theorize on it lol! However, I notice sometimes I get these uncontrollable surges of instinct, like I would uncontrollably growl or howl.. however most of the time, it is controllable and I am able to switch to this “separate mindset” or something.. at that point it’s pure instinct with a halfway human thought process. Meditation doesn’t (should) but doesn’t work for me, instead I have to place myself under certain circumstances. Chances are, I’m just insane. But we will see… I don’t want to think I’m insane, I want to see an actual reason for what I feel.. what I go through.. but again in due time we will see..

21. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Today s my mate s Birthday . Happy Birthday day Wolfie . ❤ i wish you spend this day happily with Your family members and friends.

You are my everything.

22. JoeLupe says:

No I’m not stalking this website, I have just been very good recently at managing my time wisely.. lol!

@Alvy hello good morning (technically) and that’s really sweet of you to wish Wolfie happy birthday. Lol! ^.^ I didn’t know today was his birthday.

@Wolfie if today is your birthday, I wish you a great, happy, peaceful, and joyful eventful birthday!

23. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Well, hiiiii @Joelupe

24. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Who is on now www?

Leave a Reply to ohanze Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *