Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,047 Responses

1. Nero says:

Can someone tell me plz y when I hear trumpets every part of my body tingles and my hair stands up?

2. Nero says:

Also how is everyone?

3. Lupe says:

@Nero: Maybe the sound causes fear? And I’m doing well, hbu?

4. Wolfgal16 says:

@Nero For me, loud bassy sounds that make your chest rumble illicit a an irresistible vicious response

5. Wolfgal16 says:

also, hello you guts! I’m new here

6. Lupe says:

@Wolfgal16: Hello newcomer and welcome onto this site! ^.^ I wish good tidings on your visit here, and that you have a good time.

7. Alvy Darkstorm says:

hi guys…..! 😀
    wht’s upp..?

8. Danielle says:

Anyone know any vampire and if there real

9. Lupe says:

@Danielle: Well, Alvy says she’s a vampire so you can ask her.

@Alvy: Hello ^.^

10. Nero says:

Lupe to ask has your spirit awakened?

11. Lupe says:

@Nero: To answer with a question, what do you mean by that?

12. Wolfgal16 says:

So, are y’all werewolves or just like to talk about werewolves?

13. Lupe says:

@Wolfgal16: I am not a werewolf, I just like to learn and bring the truth out.

14. Wolfgal16 says:

I’m a therian. The wolf is a big part of my life

15. Lupe says:

@Wolfgal16: Therian wolf. Interesting..

16. MagChhasllas Iragnas WolIr says:

Interesting in deed, I’m Iragnas, nice to meet you, I’ve heard the term before…

17. Tia says:

@Lupe, you know those questions on facebook. One of the questions is, do you believe in UFO’s. I had a look at the answer that the guy I like put on his fb. This is what his friend and him said on it. lol

His friend: Does that make “Are we alone?” the Billion dollar question?
    Manage
    Like · Reply · 34w

My friend: “Are we alone?” as in “Do humans notice us and are not merely manusoleums?” or “Is there some form other other, intelligent life in the universe?” which you alluded to before?

Anyway, i saw what you said in the other commits and I did have a break and he has been messaging me. 🙂

18. Lupe says:

@Tia: To be honest, I’m not a fan of the idea of aliens, unless it follows reason or evidence. Yet then again, I do believe that “supernatural” (as they’re called) exist, and the only “evidence” that I have is this website and the only actual reasoning I’m familiar with is that “they could exist, so you shouldn’t disclude the possibility; yet how are we to say they don’t,” so.. I’m not sure on the topic of aliens.

Leave a Reply to Jason Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *