Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,663 Responses

1. PyroJoe9843 says:

so does anyone here remember a user with the name Gabe? apparently we had contact outside this site via email that would have been about 5 years ago.

2. PyroJoe9843 says:

there may have been another user named Betsy I was in contact with they may have been under the user name Katze Madchen?

3. Lupe says:

Do you know of anyone named “William” or something similar to that? Something about dreams, or energy manipulation or something? (Any of this ring a bell?)

• PyroJoe9843 says:

They ring a bell a faint one but it is ringing…been trying to go back and find my comments from years gone by.

• Lupe says:

@PyroJoe9843: Let me know if you find anything!

• PyroJoe9843 says:

will do @Lupe

• PyroJoe9843 says:

nightwolf, Gabriel, Ivanov, Lycanhope, Lee Ann, and mary, Mary are the ones it seemed I interacted with the most there was also a user named i liek piza or something close, ILiekPizza found it. this would be march in 2014 und the name Madd Dogg. and wow how much of a whiney P.O.S. I was. how was I not banned!?

4. Lupe says:

@PyroJoe9843: Wow! That’s interesting. I wouldn’t be surprised tho, given the fact that people choose to do things such as “trolling,” “roleplaying,” etc. It appears to be a common trait of this website’s culture. That, and the misleading information. However, I feel I’ve done a good job reversing most of it. Now, it just feels like a normal chat.

• Lupe says:

Also, it’s become part of this site’s culture to have pointless arguments. I wouldn’t discredit myself tho, it was mainly my doing in 2017. That, and that I was probably more of a “role player” than you’d be.

• Lupe says:

*than you were

• PyroJoe9843 says:

have you seen? or remember me? i would say i have “matured” but that would be a lie, i have grown up though. and no shame in roleplaying i roleplay on discord. but yes this site has a whole has grown up.

5. Lupe says:

It’s defo an honor to have taken part in its maturity lol but I had to mature myself. I don’t recall having talked before now. Was there a name you went by before, when I could’ve known you? My name for a while ranged anywhere between JoeLupe, Kevin, and HopingforLycans. I have an entire list, if you’d like to see it!

But I have met Lycanhope before.. great person! Do you know where I could find him? I need to speak with him about something.

• PyroJoe9843 says:

no and to be honest i only came back to this site out of boredom, but i would like the list if you have it

6. Lupe says:

@PyroJoe9843: I remain on this site cause I promised a member I would. I also promised another I wouldn’t give up on the truth, so I remain.

These are the names I can remember:
    JoeLupe, Valiant, JoeLupe046, James Robinson, Blazing Coyote, Faker Buster, Hoping for Lycans, Kevin, Hellhound, Legend of Light, LegendLupe046, and any other name I cannot remember. Some of my usernames consisted of “Lupe” so I decided to just use the name Lupe, to simplify it.

7. Eclipse says:

I was also an immature prick pretty much. It was great to see this site grow and I met some amazing people on it too.

8. Eclipse says:

Hopefully I’ve become a much better person than I was a couple years ago. This site (along with a few friends) has given me a faith I couldn’t have had without them.

Leave a Reply to Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *