Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

70,585 Responses

1. Wolfie says:

@Mira Since I Was 10 And @lupe A Werewolf According To greek Mythology Is A Person Who Transforms Into A Wolf On A Full Moon At 12:00 Am . But For One To Be A Werewolf They Will Either Inherit The Genes Of Their Werewolf Ancestors Or They Will Perform A Ritual .

• Lupe says:

I am curious as to how you shift? By saying your a werewolf I can guess physical? But by what means do you shift? What does shifting feel like to you?

2. Wolfie says:

I Actually Get In An Extremely Pure Anger State Then I Focus On What I Will Look Like Through Various Means Of Serious Concentration Like Meditation . But It Is Not Majorly That Painful After The First Few Times .

3. Lupe says:

Quick question, what would be a psychological reason for anger associating with shifting?

4. Wolfie says:

Normally The Usual Traits Of Werewolves Are Anger And Ruthlessness So The More They Get Angry The More Energy The Exert , So This Is Why I Have Decided To Create Pure Anger Inorder To Shift Since .

5. Lupe says:

Hey Mira, I have a few questions. This isn’t to add drama but to learn. ^.^ so how come one cannot shift until 15?

Also, my other question was a legit question. If shifting caused anger, do you know what psychological reason there could be?

@Wolfie: It’s ok man.. it’s ok if your role playing. I have nothing against it lol ^.^ but honestly, I have everything against it if you begin to mislead.

• Lupe says:

Also, I went to a back to school night thing today and I got to meet my teachers ^.^ I have a lot of mathy related subjects. (Science requires math, take Chemistry for example) I personally am not that good at math, so maybe that’s why lol

• Mira says:

It’s known that if one starts shifting as early as 10 that they wouldn’t survive, there baby is not ready for the shift. And another thing because he is young he shouldn’t really be wasting time on the internet should be with family.

” The Usual Traits Of Werewolves Are Anger And Ruthlessness” this is not true, it only is if you make it

• Wolfie says:

Ok I Actually Started Shifting At 13 But The Anger Part Is True .

6. Lupe says:

Does any1 here love God? Does any1 follow Jesus? Is anyone a Christian?

7. Mira says:

That sounds nice, but it’s nice to meet people for the past.
    Yes Christian, I still prey and stuff

8. Mira says:

How can you change your mind. It’s not something you can forget.
    The anger is not true.
    Ive been shifting for a long time and I’ve never been angry.

9. Wolfie says:

Well How Do I Shift Without Anger .

• Mira says:

You don’t shift with anger. Your not a werewolf, so it doesn’t matter.
      I’ve been shifting for 9 years and trust me I don’t shift with anger

10. Wolfie says:

How to Shift I Am A Werewolf Pls Teach Me .

11. Wolfie says:

I Know I’m A Werewolf . Ok If I’m Not A Werewolf Why Do I Have Pupils Like A Cat , A Strangely Reddish Coloured Iris And Long Sharp Teeth (fangs)

12. Wolfie says:

Also I Have Heightened Senses .

13. Wolfie says:

Seriously Ok How Do I Prove It

14. Wolfie says:

Ok Here The Freaking Truth I’m Actually 19 Yrs Old I Will Be 20 This Year I Started Shifting At 16 Like You Mira . I’m Sorry I Lied 🙁

15. Wolfie says:

I Know Lieing Is Wrong But I Did It Cause I Wasn’t Sure If I Could Trust You Guys So I Tried To Make Myself Young So As To Meet People Around That Age Cause I Never Knew People As Old As 25 Were Allowed Here

Leave a Reply to ohanzee Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *