Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,578 Responses

1. Eclipse says:

Sorry i was gone so long i couldnt find my polenta

2. Evaluna says:

@lupe its sad how i cant get ahold of u now.I cant even send u an email lol did something happen?

3. Lupe says:

@Eclipse: Ah, that’s unfortunate! Maybe u could ask the magical floating spoon for help?

@Evaluna: Ye, I deleted my email, then realized I should’ve let you know beforehand :/ XD as u can see, this site has calmed down a LOT! ^.^ it’s much less dramatic, and I hope it stays that way.

4. Evaluna says:

tbh i only came back to look 4 u lol figured if i wanted to fine @LUpe it would be here looks like i was correct 😀

5. Wolfy says:

Hi guys hows everyone doing sorry I haven’t been on in ages I’m doing exams at the moment
    @lupe I was just wondering how much the magic flying spoons cost because I have been wanting to find Bigfoot for ages lol

6. EmCWolf says:

@Wolfy Good to see you back, I’m doing finals this week too so I feel you lol ^.^
    @Evaluna how have you been? Is your pack doing well?
    @Lupe Glad to hear you’re doing well ^-^
    @Eclipse good to hear from you again lol. Maybe Bigfoot ate your polenta… 😛

7. Lupe says:

@Evaluna: Guess I’m not that hard to find XD

@Wolfy: Not sure, normally they just smack you in the face and give you werewolf powers. :/

@EmCWolf: Wish u luck on finals! ^.^ I understand how finals can be lol

8. Evaluna says:

@Lupe lol ur not btw how can i contact u?? i kinda need to talk to u urgently

9. That one werewolf says:

I will probally be at a real school next year and my plan is to scare everyone. i know im probally not a real werewolf like everyone else on here but it would still be fun. and wow why are we still going on about polenta jeez the cringe. lol. but its nice to see that this website is still being used and its not taking hours for a response. 🙂

10. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe Thanks! Thankfully I think they all went well, now I’m just wrapping up some leftover homework to pull my grade up 🙂
    @That One Werewolf I agree, it’s nice to see it active again
    @Kayce Hello! Nice to meet you, I’m EmCWolf

Leave a Reply to ohanzee Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *