Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,763 Responses

1. Ohanzee says:

Ello everyone
    Lol I looked some wired (supposedly real things) but idk anything about the bible
    Reason I say bible is look a lil on SCP 073 and 076

2. Ohanzee says:

And SCP 001 I don’t know who they are maybe someone who is religious know them
    SCP 073 name is Cain and supposedly kills any type of soil and what is in it SCP 076 in which who’s name is abel which was killed by Cain out of jealousy and then SCP 001 which supposedly is a form of gatekeeper that let’s nothing in but did request for abel and Cain to come home??? Any answers plz tell idk what any of their names are

3. Lupe says:

Their names are the names which were supposedly given to them. This seems like fake information due to a few things.. one, reminds me of creepy pasta which isn’t really real; two, Cain killed Able in the Bible, but both Cain and Able are dead cause they are both mortal. Also, this gatekeeper entity seems suspiciously fraudulent. Just my opinion tho.. not everything you find online or in books are true.

4. EmCWolf says:

I agree with Lupe, that sounds like a book or story, not anything real. Cain and Abel are long since dead, they were mortals thought to have lived in the years before Christ – even earlier than 2,000 years ago.

5. Rogue says:

hey @Lupe, it’s nice to see you again

• Lupe says:

To you as well! Unfortunately, I’m not too keen on sending emails or accounts through this website, but I am happy to be able to talk through here! ^.^

6. Rogue says:

also, if you have a discord account than you should add my boyfriend and I, so we can talk more often, mine is Rogue#7941

7. Ohanzee says:

Thx lol I didn’t know what to think of it 🙂 it

8. Ohanzee says:

@rouge how are u doing

9. Ohanzee says:

I’m gonna look more into abel and Cain for fun lol

Leave a Reply to Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *