Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

70,634 Responses

1. Lupe says:

Why.. why are you sorry? Don’t be sorry. Again, I said it’s alright I’m trying to give you a chance to tell her the truth. I’m not against you. Plz work with me here for your own good, ok? It doesn’t matter your age.. I don’t care about that. If you want trust between us, age doesn’t make a difference.

I know your a good person ok? I am trying to work with you, to make it more comfortable to be on this site. Is there anything you’d like, anything that could change about our actions so that we can learn to trust each other? So that you can trust us? Is there anything we could do to make you feel at home here, that it wouldn’t be some sort of argumentative battlezone, but instead you can feel comfortable with us?

• Tia says:

You’re o.O Sorry. Ever since Elliot (Wolf boy) got up me for using the wrong spelling. I have been working so hard on my spelling and now every time I see it, it annoys me. o.O Funny how people can do that to you. o.O o.O 🙂

• Lupe says:

So.. what CAN we change so we get along? Don’t worry about what we think, you can trust me, at least ME on this. What can we change? How can we get along? I need your help man, don’t leave me hanging.

• Mira says:

I’m not angry at you pal it’s just not nice to lie, I may not trust you but we can all be friends, yes?

2. Lupe says:

@Tia: Yeah.. funny lol

3. Wolfie says:

Um Ok I’m Not A Werewolf I’m A Vampire Sorry I Lied

4. Wolfie says:

I’m A Freaking Vampire There’s The Truth .

5. Wolfie says:

But Pls I Need You To Teach Me How To Harness My Potential

6. Lupe says:

@Wolfie: I don’t know much of anything about Vampires. Sorry lol

7. Wolfie says:

Uh @mira I Feed On Mostly Meat And Blood From Humans .

8. Wolfie says:

Whenever My Friends Get Injured And Are Bleeding Badly I Can’t Help My Self But To Suck It And Since They Guessed What I Am They Are Powerless .

• Mira says:

I’m sorry but all I’m hearing is lie after lie, why would you do that ?
      I know a vampire community and very well. I know vampire culture

• Lupe says:

@Mira: I’m actually interested ^.^ but let’s save that convo for another day after this surge of Wolfie.

9. Wolfie says:

Ok . Seriously I Only Feed On Meat But I Don’t Know How To Get Blood , Could You Tell Me How .

• Mira says:

Listen pal don’t lie to yourself. You are who you are don’t change that.
      Lying about something your not isn’t cool

10. Wolfie says:

I Know But Being A Vampire You Know I Will Need Blood For Strength Pls Just Tell Me How To Get Some .Should I Take Animals Blood.

11. Wolfie says:

You Know I Have Pale Toned Skin I Get A Burning Sensation In The Sun . I Have Pointy And Average Lengthed Fangs .

• Mira says:

My skin is as pale as the moon and I’m not a vampire. And when the sun is too hot my skin burn so quick. And your teeth do whatever they want, don’t make you a vampire

• Mira says:

You read and watch too many films

12. Wolfie says:

But Seriously Wait What If Were The Same .

13. Wolfie says:

Please Just Teach Me , I Need To Learn I’ve Been A Vampire My Whole Life And I Don’t Know Anything About Them . Pls Just Teach Me .

14. Wolfie says:

Yes I Am Just Teach Me Pls .

15. Jack says:

hello, i’m looking to become a lycanthrope. anyone have any suggestions.

16. Jack says:

alright then, honor to you.

17. Lupe says:

That lasted.. so little, such a short time. I’m on during school in my free time after every pretest and every class. The day is almost over and I had an idea. I just want to ask the people on this site if it’s ok that I message the things I learn in class onto here so as to help me study? (My idea is that as I use this site I can look back over my previous messages and therefore make good use of this site)

@Wolfie: Werewolf.. human.. werewolf.. vampire.. sucks blood from humans and meat, doesn’t suck blood from humans, shifts via anger yet hasn’t shifted and somehow has no idea about anything of what you claim to be? Look, I’m not against you here, but I think I can see why Mira is talking to you about this. 14-6, 19, etc.. lying about your age? Come on, even I don’t do that. This is nothing to be sorry for so don’t say sorry. But if you are confused as to why Mira is saying what she is, there is obvious reason.

And look, back in the day you would’ve been hammered big time for this much lies about your own self. You say your telling the truth, and I’ve tried to trust you. But even so your lucky that you have someone who is trying to give you a chance to tell the truth instead of lie about yourself.

Once again if your role playing that’s fine just let us know. But what I’m doing for you is rare.. don’t waste a second chance like this. Third chance.. if you count the other time I was giving you a chance Aka a few replies ago. You know the world is harsh.. it’s not everyday that people give you chances to improve. Just.. don’t pass this opportunity off for the truth.

• Mira says:

I gave Wolfie chances I’m not angry or pissed off at all I’m just asking about the feelings and things, it’s just not true at all.
      I understand you think being a werewolf is great, I’ll tell you know its everything but fun. And being a vampire, look up why there called that, something inside the blood they need.

• Lupe says:

@Mira: You did, but I’m being lenient because I believe that the good Wolfie is in there somewhere. But I’m sorry if it seemed like I felt you were angry, I hadn’t thought that at all lol ^.^ tbh your right 100% that Wolfie is lying, he’s a lier. In better standards a fake. But that’s the thing. Not every lier wants to lie and not every faker wants to fake.

He said it himself, he was afraid of what we’d think. Furthering that to this, he must be afraid to seem as a human.. he must be afraid to just be himself.

And there is something there that everyone can learn. Being a werewolf is a curse. Being a vampire is a curse. But inversely being human is a curse. Being an Anything is a curse, anything that you are, were made physically is cursed! In this seemingly endless fight for survival we all work in dust and grime just to LIVE.

Humans hate being humans and werewolves hate being werewolves. That’s because everyone is cursed. But you know, amidst this we were each given individuality. This individuality is WHO WE ARE! Maybe being this or that is a curse, but individuality is a gift.

So what I’m doing is because I believe that if we can make this site comfortable for people to tell the truth, maybe people would be more honest with us.. with themselves. Maybe it’s not the trusting part that we need to worry about but learning to accept each other for who we are? Maybe once we’ve done that, trusting wouldn’t be a chore but be natural?

I believe that Wolfie inside is a good person.. but I’m trying to let him know that we will accept him for who he is. We know he has lied, he knows he has lied. I think he’s human, but that doesn’t matter! Before we can focus on what we are, on finding the truth of our physicality we need to learn to make this site comfortable for all to tell the truth. Because once we do that, people can be comfortable with saying “yeah I’m human.”

Here is proof of what I’m saying, when I say that there is pressure against being human.. my story. I originally was having a bit of trouble and was looking for the truth. But I was misled and taught to act a certain way. It was said many times that it is a curse, but the way people acted, they acted like it was freedom. I was taught by the constant fire-by-fire tactic used by events. As I said before I’ve been fighting that so I can improve. One of the biggest things I was taught was not to accept myself as human but to search for something else, because if we just believe in magic and other things, we don’t have to be what we are.. we were taught that werewolf means freedom.

After recent events I have grown to appreciate being me. Yes, I’m human. But yes I’m cursed. Being human isn’t fun. It’s boring.. it’s scary.. it’s the same freaking thing we’re all used to, the same freaking psychology being mixed up in a heated bowl. We make the same stupid mistakes no matter the advice given and no matter what we do, stupidity will still exist! So yeah, maybe being a werewolf is a curse, but imagine being just like everyone else, expected to be like everyone else and even so ending up like everyone else no matter how hard you try to be unique. Trust me, humanity is a curse too.

@Wolfie: But to further this I am trying to make it so that people can be comfortable with themselves. Maybe we’re all cursed, but we don’t have to smudge our dirt all over the place. You can be yourself on here. It ain’t about trust, it’s about you. So please cut this whole nonsense, stop being defensive about yourself, and just accept both yourself and others for who they are. Maybe then, you will be confident in what you truly are and can stop pretending to be something your not. Take it step by step but by God take the freaking step already.

18. Nero says:

Wow why is everyone mad at Wolfie?

Y not just teach her instead of making things worse for your friendship

But can everyone just help each other in any way even if they are lying if they r also Mira plz stop getting mad over a lie plz it’ll benefit everyone

19. Nero says:

Is a vampire rlly just someone tht can’t control thier urge to drink blood? Mira

• Lupe says:

It ain’t about urges. Based on what I know, based on what Mira has said, it’s about nutrition they need that’s in blood. I have theories on what it is, but I’m not sure. Mira knows but aside from that point, Vampires, like Werewolves, are genetically human too. So no, not just someone that can’t control some blood urge (that’s called Clinical Vampirism or CV and they’d have to see a doctor for that), in fact it isn’t even in relation to that. The only real urge they’d feel are human urges like every other person, and the occasional craving for blood when they are deficient of said thing in blood.

20. Lupe says:

@Nero: She has the right to be angry. Just like you have the right to say that. But I have an issue with that you are too quick to post. Had you not seen that I’m trying to do things for Wolfie’s favor? And is Wolfie a girl, so I can know, or is Wolfie a guy?

• Lupe says:

Oh wait. Mistake I just realized. Why do I do this to myself, post something then realize a mistake. I forgot to say after the second sentence that “However she isn’t angry.”

Leave a Reply to Alvy Darkstorm Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *