Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

70,741 Responses

1. Lupe says:

@Remus: No. And about the journal.. you don’t need to worry about trying to help me figure out what it is anymore. There is no point.

2. Remus says:

why isn’t there a point

3. Lupe says:

You don’t need to worry about that right now.

4. Nero says:

Lupe -_- rlly I don’t want sympathy I just don’t know wats with me and I’ll also stop posting all of the symptoms if u want
    Just say it and I’ll stop posting them ok, and tht was a real smart *** thing with the clapping……..

5. Remus says:

yeah, it’s fine

6. Remus says:

umm, Lupe, who is Nero

7. Lupe says:

@Remus: I honestly have no clue lol

@Nero: You’ll get used to it. But posting symptoms online like that won’t help. Trust me I know from experience, all it gets you are more and more questions.. and all in the meantime you are struggling just to survive not even knowing what is wrong with you. Go see a doctor before things get worse for you.. not for my own entertainment but for your own good. You want to know, they are the ones to help. You wish to get better and feel better? Just plz do what is right (or better) and go see a doctor..

8. Rogue says:

lupe, all I know is that i’m a human looking for information on the supernatural

9. Rogue says:

like can a human really become a werewolf from a bite

• Lupe says:

Do you want the fictional, mythical answer or the real, truthful answer?
      Mythical: Yes, they can.
      Truthful: No, they cannot.

10. Rogue says:

why can’t they

11. Rogue says:

actually if I were to say yes, could they

12. Rogue says:

wow, you do give great life advice

13. Rogue says:

umm, on average how many werewolves are born each year

14. Lupe says:

More than I can count, on average. How am I supposed to know? Lol I believe that the only way we would know is if we tested everyone in the world (to differentiate between human and “werewolf”) but why would we do that? Lol

15. Rogue says:

could humans with no werewolf heritidge have a chance at being a werewolf

16. Mira says:

@rouge Lupe is quite right, you shouldn’t want to throw you life into something like wanting to be bitten.
    You should except life as it is and live to its fullest.
    From what me and Lupe was talking about some people have the werewolf gene in them even if they don’t know about it. If they don’t have it that I’d say not if it’s not there how are they to have it

17. Lupe says:

Oh. Lol I forgot about posting my English notes.. oh well, I guess it’s really math that I’m worried most about.

18. Rogue says:

ever since I can remember, I’ve always wanted to be different, when I was a bit older I found out about mythical beasts and was obsessed with them, wanted to be one of them even, and that that only grew as I got older

19. Remus says:

I didn’t know that about you

20. Rogue says:

you never told me about that

Leave a Reply to Masked Wolf Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *