“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

69,196 Responses

1. Luna says:

I have to go my pack needs me be back later today.

2. Evaluna says:

for ur info yes i do know what a werewolf is

3. HumanBeyond says:

Wow so much lunas y den if u now wat a werwolf is u now dat it is not a physcal shift wolf?

4. Lupe says:

Mleh drama. -.- I do not like this. I would like to say 1: learn how to speak. 2: do not berate others for them believing they are certain things it’s for them to choose not you. 3: that is an ignorant statement to overlook the possibilities that it could be true.

• HumanBeyond says:

Lup u r wrong. Well u r rite y wrong. Just bcause it is possble dat dosnt mean it is tru.

5. Evaluna says:

yes it does there are many types of shifts m-shift p-shift and another one i can’t remember

6. HumanBeyond says:

Noooo u r wrong physcal shift is not tru

7. Evaluna says:

it is btw who told u physical shifting isn’t true????

8. Anonymous says:

Well, the bad thing is, I have no place to hide that can’t be broken out of. I could try controlling my wolf form, but that will take months to do.

9. HumanBeyond says:

My werwolf frend told me. ^.^ he nows about werwolves y told me dat physcal shift is not tru. He told me dat any1 who believes they can physcal shift r both physcal unaware y mental insan.

10. Evaluna says:

insane???? u rlly believe that? it’s not true werewolves can p shift thats what makes them werewolves and a person who believes he/she is a werewolf mentally thats insane and they act like one? yup thats what’s rlly insane

11. Luna says:

Um actually werewolf’s can shift. I believe that my father was able to shitt. But I can’t really remember he died when I was 6.

12. Luna says:

Sorry I should’ve been silent about my father. But if things happen to you it can actually prevent you from shifting.

13. Luna says:

I know because that happened to me I haven’t been able to shift in 3 years. It’s odd I know I can or at least I used to. I really gotta go before I tell you all everything that happened to make me not shift so bye.

14. Lupe says:

I honestly cannot help but say this is serious deja vu, people need to really move from their mindsets and either improve or let things be..

15. Fallenstar says:

@Humanprop, I mean yea we can go off of that. Yes, You could say its blowing up on media buts its also been a myth since the 1600’s. So debate with time before or time now. Though honestly we still wouldn’t know if things are true or false because this world is a good hide and seek player who is currently playing hide while the world itself can not seek.

16. Fallenstar says:

@Anon, Nor can I say your shift can so called “Kill” Anyone.. . Idk anymore my brain is all mixed up.

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *