Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,241 Responses

1. I KNOW WHY DONALD TRUMP HATES MEXICANS

2. BECAUSE DIRA IS HIS DAUGHTER

3. THATS WHY HE HATES US MEXICAN!

XD)))

4. blink 182 says:

lol well I just read all of that anyways whats up if your still on

5. @Blink~Kun, Yah! Wait…. are you a boy or girl….??

6. Blink 182 says:

I’m a dude also I’m blaring blink 182 from my stereo lol

7. Blink 182 says:

What are you doing

8. blink 182 says:

I’m listening to the offspring now if you didn’t know blink 182s a band

9. @Blink~Kun, Oh okay! Shadow~Sama is not doing much! Shadow~Sama is sorry for the late reply! ;c how is Blink~Kun?

10. Blink 182 says:

I’m OK my gf broke up with me for no reason but I’m having friends over for my b day tomorrow so I’m trying to focus on that also got you back for the late reply not on purpose lol.

11. @Blink~Kun, again Shadow~Sama is Sorry about the late reply Blink~Kun!

12. Blink 182 says:

It’s all good I’d rather be single than date someone who lies to me. Are you going to be on around 10?

13. @Blink~Kun, uhmm , Shadow~Sama is going to be around 10 tomorrow night if her friend come over for a sleepover, then we can talk and stuffffffsss, Cause Shadow~Sama is only able to be up late when her friends come over for a sleepover. That’s why she always ask on weekends!

14. @Blink~Kun, Wait….10pm or 10am?

15. @Blink~Kun I’m going to sleep in a minute! I will see- Chat tomorrow with yah! Bye,

16. KitchiLupe says:

Love is not just s** in fact, s** isn’t Love. People these days take it as a sort of… pleasure, rather than an act of commitment. I’m not sure about anyone else, but I don’t find anything pleasurable about things that are s*****. To me, it just seems.. feels… “extra.” Besides, I’d rather be a friend than a date, or mate with anyone.

In my life, everything or everyone is falling apart and it feels like although half of it is centered around me, I’m not even affected by much of it.

My brother is beginning to act like me in school, and started spouting about how it’s worthless! School isn’t learning calculus. School is learning how to live life… how to deal with the constant stress and drama of school. It stresses me every day, to see my brother fail because he deems it worthless and thing, did I cause this?

My father is slowly becoming more and more of a realist who’s logic is kinda flawed.

I’m still struggling to stay by myself, but the world doesn’t want me to be. 🙁 no matter how hard I try.

I’m still dealing with urges to want to be a supernatural creature, yet the action of kindness keeps me going.. but then again, must I question my own existence again?

17. Blink 182 says:

Well it’s not like that I loved her and I thought it was the same way for her but today she basically said I wasn’t good enough for her even though I stopped talking to my friends if I could talk to her im just more mad than sad we never really did anything past kiss but I still loved her but idk she’s gone and if she is going to say that after I told her secrets I wrote her notes I trusted her I would have done anything for her and I relied she was just using me than I’m not going to cry and sob over her leaving me im just going to go hang out with who’s really there for me my friends and some family also you guys

18. Blink 182 says:

Also kitchlupe I feel you my life this past year is going crazy I’ve always had the same attitude towards school as you and I really am not that close to my stepbrother but I do tell him not to follow in my footsteps because I’m still frustrated with some of the stuff I didn’t learn or did do. I love my dad even though I don’t get to see him that often but he’s in dept and he’s not been well when it comes to smoking lately. he’s smoked sense I was born but when I see him all it is is going inside for a few minutes and following him back outside ad he smokes it makes him mad that I go out when he’s smoking but I want to talk to him even if there’s a cig hanging out of his mouth. I am lucky to have a step dad that’s cool but still he’s super mean to me even over something like getting home a few minutes after 4 were he treats his and any other kid like gold In my house I’m kind of the one that he makes work but just stay out of his way and everything’s fine. My mom has always been her she’s the one who raised me up till I could go to school and I still love her no matter what but enough with my sob story’s man what’s up

19. Blink 182 says:

Well I know I said what’s up but I’m going to bed lol

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *