Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,145 Responses

1. Alvy Darkstorm says:

[email protected] nice to meet you. 😀
    so, are you a wolf.?
    well , i m not 1 of them.
    i m Half Human Half Vampire . 🙂

2. Blink 182 says:

Nice to meet you I’m still kind of new here. Kind of I act like and look a little like a wolf in some ways. I always hoped I’d get to turn but it hasn’t happed yet

3. KitchiLupe says:

@Blink being a werewolf isn’t just about shifting or control. It is about learning to accept yourself and love yourself, beast or not. It is about learning to live with yourself, whether human or wolf. To be a werewolf, you have a choice of which wolf to feed… the good wolf or the bad wolf. Which do you choose? You said it yourself, never give up on something. If it’s truly who you are, don’t let anyone change it or take it away from you. Learn to accept yourself. Even if you ended up killing others, could you live with yourself?

By the way, my time offline is to find self discovery on my own, without the help of others. I may intervene from time and time again, but only by giving wisdom here and there.

Stay cool my friend and howl, for you are alive. 🙂

4. Alvy Darkstorm says:

[email protected] how r u & @Evaluna ?
    I’m very busy . that’s why i couldn’t on all time

5. Lucas says:

Why do I keep forgetting this site?..

• KitchiLupe says:

Lucas, it’s natural. You likely have better things to do with your life. Do not chastise yourself for forgetting this site. But remember, that it’s not your fault if no one is online when you return.

6. blink 182 says:

holy crap that was a lot of typing thanks too you who read all of it

7. Wolf Angel says:

Sn is an abbreviation of “supernatural.”

Analysis: Website has slowed due to timing issues and people moving on. The current term for werecreatures are “beast bloods,” however lack of reality is recurrent on this website. Waiting for the truth about these creatures to come out….

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *