Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,358 Responses

1. Lupe says:

@Mira: I suppose it’s the way it’s being done? I mean, I end up causing people to think many things about me that I never intended nor feel myself. For instance, I wasn’t trying to get every information out as you said, though it may have seemed that way. I was instead trying to find a way to help this website not argue anymore like it had a few days ago.

• Zayn Greymoon says:

You guys are horrible with werewolf facts you follow books I am a alpha wolf people call me Zayn Greymoon I have been a werewolf my whole life and fought others and have one of the world’s biggest packs lunas are not the most powerful female from the moon goddess they are daughters of powerful alphas like myself let me tell you females are true runners of the pack our alpha males are our protector and our problem handler and any thing else you wish to know just ask I will tell you all I can and we are not shy of crowds they help us blend in and we are very social and can control our turning which only takes a few seconds to do

• EmCWolf says:

The concept of a Luna is out of a book too, Zayn. Anyone who is a werewolf was born that way and “has been one [their] whole life” as you said. I agree that crowds help us blend in, and of course wolves are going to be social creatures. Read my reply to Lupe on the previous page outlining my beliefs about being a werewolf. I’d enjoy discussing further with you. 🙂

• Lupe says:

@Zayn: I respect your opinions. Personally, I enjoy learning werewolf information, even if it’s from a book.. but that’s just me.

2. Mira says:

Yes maybe. I think we sorted it out on that day. You just need to simplify things and not write essays every time you write something might make it easier

3. Remus says:

@Lupe do you know your role in the furry community yet

4. EmCWolf says:

Hey guys…it’s been quiet today haha.
    @Lupe It’s all good. Though I must say I agree with Mira, it can be difficult to understand what you’re trying to say. It’s better to just say what you mean simply, without all the theatrics/dramatic flair. For instance, in your earlier comment, you could’ve just said “I’m currently reading the website link, but I don’t know how to reply yet.” It’s easier and cuts down on the number of misunderstandings.

5. YosefbenMat says:

@Lupe I can answer the silver part, but only mythology-wise-
    through many religions, including including Christianity, Judaism, and the more important ones here- ancient Pagan religions, Silver is considered holy. holy enough, in fact, to burn unholy beings.
    and well…. you can guess the people’s view on the monster that craves human flesh on nights of full moon.

6. Lupe says:

@Remus: No, I haven’t found how I could contribute to that community.

@EmCWolf; Mira: Aw.. but I luv da dramatic flair. 😛 jk, I see what your saying, although it may be difficult as I’ve gotten into the habit of writing like that.

@YosefbenMat: That’s interesting.. so based on mythology, werewolves are depicted as evil and silver is a “pure” element, which causes harm on werewolves?

7. Remus says:

@remus didn’t you say you make drawings

• Lupe says:

@Remus: Me? Although I don’t necessarily draw that well, I do sometimes make drawings. (Every other day)

8. Remus says:

@Lupe just out of nowhere could I see one

9. Lupe says:

Sure! Just give me a moment..

10. Lupe says:

It’ll take a bit to load, and I may change it back to the Fox after you’ve seen it. But plz don’t steal my art or anything.. I’m just saying, because art to an artist is like a book to an author.. I know that you may not steal my art; I also know that if I keep the picture, someone’s going to be dumb enough to take it so..

11. Remus says:

I’ve seen it, and I like it, keep working on it

12. EmCWolf says:

Neat drawing, Lupe. Keep working on your art! 🙂

13. Remus says:

the one year I want to go to Utah on a trip is also the same year I start saving up for my graduation trip

14. Lupe says:

Thx! I’m trying to work my way up to being able to draw actual Furry art.

15. Remus says:

do you have any Furry art drawn right now

16. Lupe says:

Yes, but it’s cringey af and looks like a semi-adorable cross reference between Jurassic Park and Slenderman mixed in with a werewolf.

17. Remus says:

cool, i’m interested Lupe

18. Lupe says:

I’m gonna wait until I get better at actual furry art beforehand.. do you think drawing a comic might help with getting better at drawing?

19. Mira says:

That’s cool you draw to… You been at it long?

20. Lupe says:

@Mira: Drawing comics could help with drawing more.

21. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe Any type of drawing will help increase your skills. I’d try different styles every so often to see what best fits you & your abilities. (Switching rapidly between styles won’t allow you to get a good feel for each one.)
    @Mira That’s cool! Do you have a way to show us some of your art?

Leave a Reply to JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *