Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

69,440 Responses

1. Eclipse says:

No one gets in late anymore

2. Hybird says:

Luna I know this is about the prob u have with the full bloods where you live at xd from what I remember they don’t like hybirds or anyone tht is a full bloods which I still think is very stereotype but tht is me and I would say they would have to plan it out first when and where which can take a week or a month normal @luna but the problem with th from what I think is tht they don’t like any werewolf tht is unique or diff from them which isn’t right in any way but it would help if you told me where they lived 🙁

3. Hybird says:

Ment isn’t before full bloods

4. Hybird says:

My bad eclpise lol I’m up till 12 everyday didn’t think anyone got on at night

5. ~Fallenstar~ says:

@Hybrid, You have to take notice that people also have real life business they go through, nobody will be able to be on here like that all day unlike some others. People have school, Work, Errands, a whole lot of stuff they need to do, making it hard enough to come on and off in a day, Well not hard, difficult to remember to come on? or never able, or having time to? I guess I could say, But still.. People just don’t have the time anymore.. this chat isn’t as lively as they used to be.

@M-I-W. I mean’t to say that I like the Technam Astore, Its a bit of a newly plane.. But I just seem to like it.

@Eclipse, Your right, I remember the times where everyone used to be on all day long, I mean I’m still a bit new to the chat myself.. I think I’ve been here for only a year or less.. But times before were more lively than this.

6. ~Fallenstar~ says:

@Hybrid, You have to take notice that people also have real life business they go through, nobody will be able to be on here like that all day unlike some others. People have school, Work, Errands, a whole lot of stuff they need to do, making it hard enough to come on and off in a day, Well not hard, difficult to remember to come on? or never able, or having time to? I guess I could say, But still.. People just don’t have the time anymore.. this chat isn’t as lively as they used to be.

@M-I-W. I mean’t to say that I like the Tecnam Astore, Its a bit of a newly plane.. But I just seem to like it.

@Eclipse, Your right, I remember the times where everyone used to be on all day long, I mean I’m still a bit new to the chat myself.. I think I’ve been here for only a year or less.. But times before were more lively than this.

7. Hybird says:

I know that fallen it’s that I don’t sleep till it’s after midnight o my schedule is messed up the NXT day

Leave a Reply to For any1 willing to listen Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *