Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,258 Responses

1. Fallenstar says:

@Shadow, Hello shadow.

2. @Fallestar~Kun, How is Fallenstar~Kun doing?

3. Fallenstar says:

@Shadow, I’m doing fine, I just got done a test. 85% sadly >-< Anyways its passing… Still though enough about me hbu.

4. @Fallenstar~Kun, Shadow~Sama is doing just fine! What day is it where Fallenstar~Kun is? It’s Friday over where Shadow~Sama is!

5. Fallenstar says:

@Shadow, Friday with me too. Happily.

6. @Fallenstar~Kun, Cool! Shadow~Sama will be on here AAAAALLL week so yah!

7. @Fallenstar~Kun what should we talk about?

8. KitchiLupe says:

As a reminder, today is Fallenstar’s teaching day, and I believe today is Friday, so tomm May be my teaching day. Lol! Idek what I’m going to teach! Lol! But I’m almost done with my classes!! 😀 I passed almost all of them, now I have to put some effort into my final class (hopefully I pass) and I’ll be FINALLY FINISHED!!!! 😀

Anyways, so about things posted in past comments, apologies if I don’t respond to what is posted, I don’t have the mental capacity to care rn so I’ll try at some point to read it but for now I hope you all have a great day!! 😀 and I personally hope to finish my Spanish vocabulary sometime next semester, that way – when it’s time, I can begin the French section! ^.^

9. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, Correct it is your teaching day.. Also I am sorry for me not teaching all week or i think the week before that too.. I had planning and lots of things to do like rn how im about to go away from the site again, Lupe If you do teach I will be taking notes even if it seems as if I am not here.

10. @Kitchi~Kun, Shadow~Sama too! Shadow~Sama Will ALWAYS be taking notes and sometimes commenting!

11. @Blink~Kun, Shadow~Sama has a question for You! How old is Blink~Kun.

Leave a Reply to For any1 willing to listen Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *