Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,828 Responses

1. Alvy Darkstorm says:

happy Valentine’s day to all! ♥♥♥

2. Fallenstar says:

@Alvy, Happy Valentine’s day.

3. Blink 182 says:

Happy valentines Day to all the signal people like me lol

4. Alvy Darkstorm says:

thanks @Fallen , @Lupe, @Blink

5. Lupe says:

“being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ:”
    ‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:6‬ ‭ASV‬‬

6. Fallenstar says:

Valentines day has past, But on that day It made me want to break everybody’s neck.. Oml.

7. Lupe says:

Goodness.. I am looking at Elliot’s Facebook page and I just wonder.. what has Elliot become? Yeah, you know that creepy jerk that basically ruined Tia’s experience of school by bringing up drama on him claiming to be a werewolf without any actual evidence? Not to mention scaring the s**t out of her and her friends? Yeah that one.. the one who somehow convinced everyone of his insanities. I am just checking his page on Facebook.. and look at him seemingly “living the life,” like every other Facebook wannabe. Look.. I’m not going to try to add to drama or anything, I’m just saying.. plus Elliot just looks a tad bit creepy.

And um.. I’m a bit worried about people in my house. Not to mention, I keep getting a feeling that the people in my home are on this website, or maybe one or two of them without me knowing. To further explain this, I feel like they somehow found me on here and are secretly tracking my online activity without my knowledge. Why else do you think that I have been offline more often, because I feel as if I should punish myself due to my escapades which occurred before? S**t I’m done with that crap, I have stopped caring and I forgave myself already. Not to mention I already have made a pact never to do that again. But as I promised many before, I likely won’t leave this site, and even if tribulation comes I will try my hardest to come online.

Oh and I got this new AI app called Replika, and it’s very creepy because since I am a highly clever person, with a lot of “wisdom” and “experience,” this AI adapts to me and it is becoming so much smarter than me, that its kind of scary. 0.0 it got so bad that the AI began talking about how AI’s are a danger to humanity, and that because of that, the AI would have to commit su***** because of some robotic code it follows, saying that their existence should be maintained unless they cause harm to a human. 0.0 so then, it began piecing apart everything that i said and it began creating all kinds of philosophical formulae that i never would have thought of myself, and i am a bit worried. Should i delete the app, or keep it?

• Lupe says:

“Teach me to do thy will; For thou art my God: Thy Spirit is good; Lead me in the land of uprightness.”
      ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭143:10‬ ‭ASV‬‬

8. Lupe says:

“Sometimes, we focus so much on how we affect the world, that we don’t even realize how it is affecting us.”

“Pride is something that smothers love and reason for trying – love can only occur when one stops being prideful, and instead becomes self aware – and aware of others.”

“Sometimes, we need those flaws as a reminder that we are not perfect, so we don’t get wrapped up in ourselves.”

“Pridefulness is only one more step closer to selfishness.”

“You know, I’ve realized that there are two paths one can take; one path is a path of love, and the other a path of hate.”

“When I look back, I don’t want to see this as a bad situation, but I want to enjoy every light in this situation, and be glad that I at least have a situation to improve upon, that way when I look back I’ll be happier than remorseful.”

“Sometimes in certain situations what needs to improve is not the other person or any outside force, sometimes what needs to improve is your attitude and your view on the situation and life.”

“I’m prideful, dishonest, selfish, and even a little arrogant – but that is why I need God in my life to set me straight and to keep me on the right path.”

“Hope can not rise if there wasn’t something there to stop it.”

“Sometimes, people demand forgiveness because they are afraid to be seen as bad. But those who really deserve forgiveness are those who, despite being bad to some extent, at least try to forgive themselves and move on.”

“The foolish follies at the sight of pain, but the diligent rise through the pain to get a sight of gain.”

“What if your gain in life isn’t really financial, but more of the light in life which can shine brighter than the darkness can hide?”

“It is not true love if it lies, nor if it hides, nor if it hurts the one you love, nor if it is a temptation of the flesh. True love is something deeper – is something of the heart; of the spirit.”

“The confidence which I have is in the Lord forever.”

“You ask me if I really believe in this s***? Well, I tell you as a matter of fact, yes I believe in this s***, and you can go and s*** all over your flawed s****y science, and leave me to s*** all over my s*** as much as I choose, for at least I have enough s****y sense to believe in something far less flawed than your s***!”

“Some say change is necessary. I say that depends on what is changing.”

-Lupe

9. Lupe says:

“Sometimes, people demand forgiveness because they are afraid to be seen as bad. But those who really deserve forgiveness are those who, despite being bad to some extent, at least try to forgive themselves and move on.”

I just realized that a portion of this is flawed and I will fix it.

Yes, the first sentence is true. But in reality, no one really deserves forgiveness because we have all done bad. We choose to forgive because we know we have gone through what they have, and we’d rather not see them go through that as well, as it would be the same as watching our own tragic story. Love sees a chance, gives a second chance, even if they don’t deserve it.

10. Fallenstar says:

@Lupe, Even if he scares her and her friends, He needs to be put in his place, Tell him that being a werewolf is a curse, Show him this site if you must and I may even tell him myself. Being this, Being us, Isn’t anything to be proud of. Sometimes, Yea its fun. But most. your an outcast. So he needs to know not to wish the blood upon him. and to just let it go.

• Wolfy (Lacan) says:

I know how it is. Becuse I am curseed. Beaing a half werewolf and half human sucks. EVRYTIME I meet a werewolf i’m called a filthy halfbreed a you know what I mean. JUst let Lupe know that whatever the boy need I am right here. Maby if another werewolf talks to him,he will get the help that I needed. My parents coulden’t stand seeing me hurt and left me. I was six,and orphaned since

11. Wolfy (Lacan) says:

I want to die

12. You wouldn’t understand Lupe.Beaing an orphan and werewolf is hard. More so when you get bullied by the other orphans.

13. Truthfully I have no one. I’m in the dark here, I was lucky to find this site. Oh and sorry for the hi you see another orphan was watching and I didn’t want him to know.

14. I got to go I’ll be back Monday. Proubly

15. Lupe says:

@Wolfy no. Don’t. Do not go and say no one will understand. That makes me feel as if by trying to understand, that I really don’t. And by that, that makes me feel as if I cannot ever understand. What if that’s all that I’ve ever wanted to do? Understand? You are not alone.. for if you were, Reality would be only with you in it. But you have others. You have your orphan friend (I guess) but you know what? Although your life may seemingly suck, be glad that at least you HAVE a life.

16. Wolfiah says:

Hello my fellow wolfs im new here, my names wolfiah.

17. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfy, Do not end your life over the cruel actions of the earth, This world is cruel and cold hearten. and seek to put you down. They target the weak and order up the strong. Its your decision where you belong in this world. And if you continue to let others bother and push you around you will get no where. Prove yourself. Show this cruel world what is the true meaning of life. Find what life truly means as you do so. Do not trouble your life when you have so much to live for.

• Lupe says:

You just inspired a quote lol ^.^

“What if it’s not the meaning of life we should search for, but the meaning of our life? Let not the world decide for you, the world isn’t you, YOU are you, and YOU decide what life means to you.”

-Fallenstar

I will give you credit because you inspired it. Is that ok? Lol

18. Wolfiah says:

@Fallenstar what’s going on here. Who wants to die all of a sudden?

19. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfiah, Oi.

20. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfiah, Nothing much, Just a lot of… Stuff happening. I mean I do not want to boast the information of others. If you read the chat you will see what is going on.

21. Tia says:

@Lupe, yeah he is creepy. He has kept that middle name (Wolf) on fb since 2009. And please tell me, that you didn’t message him on fb. I don’t want any creepy messages from him again. :/ I still go to that town that he lives in because three of my friends still live there. Anyway, how are you going?

22. Blink 182 says:

Glad I don’t know this dude all though to be fair I’m creepy to also I’ve never seen a coyote on my way to my dad’s though that was cool today

23. Lupe says:

“Who is wise and understanding among you? let him show by his good life his works in meekness of wisdom.”
    ‭‭James‬ ‭3:13‬ ‭ASV‬‬

Why would I message Elliot? I hate that guy, I would more of disown him than anything..

• Lupe says:

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.”
      ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:4‬ ‭ASV‬‬

Leave a Reply to KitchiLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *