Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

69,657 Responses

1. Lupe says:

@Mira: I am just wondering, and I hope it is not rude to ask, but what kind of werewolf are you? Because a few pages back, Fallenstar goes over all of these different kinds of werewolves (or creatures for that matter)

2. Lupe says:

“There are many different ways to shift. Physical, Mental, Auric, Dream, Shadow, Sense, Bi-Location, Totemic, Astral, Ect…”

-Fallenstar

These are those which he listed, just to specify.

3. Lillith Jane says:

@Lupe thank God your back I need a bit of help

4. Lupe says:

Unfortunately I fell asleep. With what do you need help?

5. Lillith Jane says:

@Lupe I want to join a pack

6. Lupe says:

@Lilith: A pack?.. then why are you here? Lol honestly, your pack is your friends, your family.. if you have neither then make friends. But by all means, complaining to online people will not help your case. Someone *might* let you join, but who is to say you can trust them, when you have never seen them? That is why an offline pack is better.. however, a few online packs really are successful.

7. Lillith Jane says:

@Lupe I’m not complaining whatsoever but I get what your saying

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi guys….. i m really missing u allllllll…!

😉 😀 🙂

9. Mira says:

I use to be in a pack online, they ask for help and advice, but after a while I didn’t believe them to be real. Got to be really careful online

10. Lupe says:

@Alvy: Hello ^.^

@Mira: Yes.. I had attempted to create an online pack, but it kind of.. drifted apart. There are a few still here, of which I refuse to give up on. But.. yeah.. and I am honestly waiting for an answer to a question, not to sound pushy or anything, I am just curious.

11. Lupe says:

May 27, 2018 at 12:01 pm
    I might as well continue my English Vocabulary lessons. I hope it helps, and if you have already seen it before don’t ruin it for those who haven’t (Aka those who are trying to learn English)

English Vocabulary:

Deliver: Bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or ordered goods) to the proper recipient or address.

Ensure: Make certain that (something) shall occur or be the case.

Security: The state of being free from danger or threat.

Delivery: The action of delivering letters, packages, or ordered goods.

Overnight: For the duration of a night.

Rapid: Happening in a short time or at a fast pace.

Rifle: A g U n, especially one fired from shoulder level, having a long spirally grooved barrel intended to make a b U l L e T spin and thereby have greater accuracy over a long distance.

Messenger: A person who carries a message or is employed to carry messages.

Definitely: Without doubt (used for emphasis).

Merely: Just; only.

Leave a Reply to KitchiLupe/JoeLupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *