Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

68,881 Responses

1. Alvy Darkstorm says:

looks like, who wants to show up!

2. Moonlight says:

Uh am I late?

3. Moonlight says:

I’m so boreddd

4. Fallenstar says:

@Moonlight, Aren’t we all? Its a common day.

5. Wolfy(Lycan) says:

Umm I don’t know if this is good or bad, but someone is at the orphanage and I don’t know why. He doesn’t look like he wants to adopt.

6. Wolfy(Lycan) says:

I don’t know if this is good or bad, but someone is at the orphanage and I don’t know why. He doesn’t look like he wants to adopt.

7. Nightshade says:

He probable is just a scout or something else or he is a tracker I would stear clear from him.

8. Fallenstar says:

@Wolfy, That isn’t something bad at all.. I honestly understand the kid.. What if he just doesn’t want to be adopted (Or she) Whats the matter with that? I mean.. You probably lost your family.. I wouldn’t want to get a new one either.

9. Evaluna says:

hey everyone! 🙂

10. Nightshade says:

Hi eva luna

11. Evaluna says:

hey @Nights shade long time no see how are you?

12. Nightshade says:

Good tiered phasing sucks

13. Evaluna says:

yeah i understand 🙂

14. Fallenstar says:

@Evaluna, Good morning.

15. Fallenstar says:

@Nightshade, Good Morning.

16. Fallenstar says:

You know, I’ve been hearing a lot of people wish they where “Like us” Why? I mean.. I feel as if I constantly repeat myself when I state and protest that being “This” Isn’t anything fortunate. Its a pure curse.. That we have to live with forever.. That we tend to fake. smiles and happy thoughts because of.. Its kinda pissing me off at this point. That we have to live the rage that we can not escape in which we disregard, Because we just want to blend in into the cruel society we tend to have to live in. So why would anyone want to live in that matter? In this pain? Why would anyone want to be happy about this, This is something to scream and rage about.. Not something to forever be happy of.. Idk.. It might just be my headache talking.. But that’s how I feel about all this madness.

17. EasTheElf says:

Why does this exist? I’m just a High Elf. Can someone direct me to an elven chat room???

18. EasTheElf says:

I’m being ignored!!!!!!

19. EasTheElf says:

You people are dogs.

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

ummm they r not dogs! they r humans & werewolves . haha! by the way. i m half vampire Alvy Darkstorm. nice to meet u @Eas

21. Evaluna says:

uhhh…..being called a dog is an offensive thing to say and @Fallen star i know how you feel

22. Evaluna says:

@Alvy thank you for trying to explain 🙂 sooo who else is on here?

23. EmCWolf says:

Man, this site has really fallen apart. We used to be so active, and now there’s hardly anyone actually asking questions or trying to learn… 🙁

24. WAF HGeneral.Wolf(Insignia of 1st. AiroWolf Pilot) says:

I was not expecting to be back on, but I am, sorry I was gone for so long, I have work to do… Making a PMC is not easy… I can’t stay, but I wish all of you the best…

Leave a Reply to Lupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *