Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,477 Responses

1. Wolfy says:

Good thanks ohanzee good to see you again man

2. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: It’s ok, whatever you’d like to say can be said here. ^.^ no need for email/docs. Also, could you rephrase your question? I’m not sure I understood.

3. ohanzee says:

i dont know y but my right hand remembers some sort of old cross shaped symbol but dont know why it would pop up out of no where…

4. ohanzee says:

Also i havent been to anything religious for a long time

5. Lupe says:

I.. don’t think your hand has cognitive abilities, sorry. You remember it, not your hand. I have no other things to respond because I don’t know any logical thing it would be, besides “your imagination.” I hope this helped.

6. Rogue says:

hey, sorry about the hiatus, I do this a lot, but if you have a discord then we can exchange information and talk there

7. Remus says:

same thing as Rogue

8. ohanzee says:

thx lupe
    Also i decieded to look more up about vampires and stumbled on ava (atlanta vampire alliance)

9. ohanzee says:

Lupe to ask could your ask masked to log back onto google docs again on our chat
    could you do that as a friend…

10. ohanzee says:

And @everyone ive been doing alot of thinking from when i was gone about what myself and who i am actually and came to the conclusion of a vampire…

11. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Your welcome. I don’t think you should go on that site yet (Atlanta vampire alliance) because it’s 18+. I’m wondering, how did you come to feel your a vampire?

12. Tia says:

@Lupe, if someone says this to you. Would you back off from them and give them some space?

(You know what your brother said has put me in an awkward position with you.
    And it’s not fair.
    Because it’s not your fault.
    Because you’re not the one who said it/did anything wrong.)

13. Tia says:

@Lupe, yeah I am talking about what is in the parenthesis.

14. Lupe says:

This person acknowledges I didn’t do anything wrong, so maybe.. I would try to learn what the brother said that would put me in that awkward place. That way, I’d know how to better handle the situation. I would give them space too. But that’s what I’d do; what would you do?

15. ohanzee says:

Lupe can u tell me i a angel can possess someone or not??? cnt find nothing on it

16. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Fallen angels have been known to possess people (in either myth, folklore, or the Bible). Since both demons and fallen angels can possess people, then angels can as well.

• Lupe says:

*correction: Since both demons and fallen angels are thought to possess people, then angels would have that ability as well. There aren’t any records (to my knowledge) where angels would possess anyone. Logically, it would be the case.

17. That one werewolf says:

Hi I think I am becoming a werewolf. I have recently started to research werewolves and then as soon I looked more into them I felt more connected to wolves and werewolves. Now enjoy pretending I am a wolf and will actually growl at people. I think I may have touched my inner wolf but i’m not sure. I took me a while to find a legit werewolf chat but now i think i have. Please tell me if I am becoming a werewolf.

Leave a Reply to Lupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *