Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,562 Responses

1. ohanzee says:

thank u and

lol you never fail to piece stuff together

2. Remus says:

lol good job Lupe

3. Lupe says:

Lol there’s no need for all this praise. I’m only thinking. XD

4. ohanzee says:

@Lupe im going to astral project myself and see if i can find a way to get thier
    if it doesnt work then ill try to find a alternate way of some kind with resarch…

• Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: What is the purpose of deciding to “astral project?”

• PolentaManufacturingCo says:

Eating polenta is a surefire way to have a more successful astral projection! Just take three tablespoons of polenta beforehand and you’ll notice it’ll be so much easier! That’s why all of our customers rate us five stars in the “promotes better astral projection” department!

(Just be sure to buy only OUR polenta, consuming other companies’ polenta beforehand leads to some awful side effects. Trust me. I can’t even say them here, they’re too horrific. Just don’t buy their useless polenta or you’ll be sorry)

• Youarewrong says:

*I’m
      *there
      *I’ll
      *research

5. EmCWolf says:

@Ohanzee, where is it you’re trying to go in your projection? Have you astrally projected before? I’m asking because it can be extremely dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing.

6. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: A while back, you asked “can angels possess someone?”.

Is your reason for seeking an angel in this “astral plane” because you feel an angel possessed you, causing you to remember that cross shape on your hand?

7. That One Werewolf says:

so umm what does Kir nondulath aldraelet mean

• EmCWolf says:

It’s something the user IceFang said on the Your Lupine Life site a while ago. I doubt it has any actual meaning as that site is rather juvenile and heavily fictionalized.

It means: “Don’t eat polenta made by Polenta Makers Incorporated.”
      Their polenta tastes like rotten garbage. It belongs in the dustbin. Only eat the best polenta, made by POLENTA MANUFACTURING COMPANY.

8. That One Werewolf says:

@EmCWolf k thanks

9. That One Werewolf says:

I started to right a diary about every one of my problems hopefully it can help me get out my thoughts

10. Lupe says:

Tbh, I stare out the window into nature, which helps me sort my thoughts.

11. PolentaManufacturingCo says:

Hey kids, who likes polenta?! Our polenta is the most flavorful, creamy, yellow, and nonfattening! Look for Polenta Manufacturing Company at YOUR local grocery store!

• EmCWolf says:

First of all, we’re not all kids. Secondly, your spam is unwanted, poorly targeted, and your company doesn’t show up on Google…so one of two things is going on:
      1) You’re a poorly created spambot for a fledgling company, or
      2) You’re some kid (or other whackjob) with nothing better to do.

In either case, we don’t want you here. So kindly go the heck on your way and leave us be.

• Youarewrong says:

Um excuse me I wanted some polenta. So shut up.

@EmCWolf Aw sounds like a lil’ wolfie needs some polenta! Ya know, polenta is shown to reduce aggression, anger, and randomly getting mad about harmless polenta advertising by at least 50%. Sounds like you need it!

• EmCWolf says:

@YouAreWrong You can get polenta anywhere, why trust some random comment on a site that’s not even about food?

@PolentaManufacturingCo Look, I’m 20. I don’t have time for your patronizing crap. I’m not mad about the polenta, I’m frustrated by your unsolicited advertising. I eat grits anyway, not polenta.

12. PolentaManufacturingCo says:

Don’t settle for subpar polenta made by our competitors! You deserve the good stuff!

13. PolentaManufacturingCo says:

Remember our slogan: if it wasn’t made by Polenta Manufacturing Company, throw it out the window!

• EmCWolf says:

Go away. You obviously have no marketing strategy if you’re posting on such a random site that’s wholly unrelated to your product…I bet it’s a spambot.

Um excuse me, we DO have a marketing strategy. Our research has shown that werewolves very much tend to enjoy eating polenta. So we chose this website for a reason. And just because you aren’t interested in polenta doesn’t mean others on this website do not. How dare you try to deny them the right to find out about this worthwhile and highly beneficial product?!

• EmCWolf says:

I’m not denying anyone anything, just trying to get rid of unsolicited advertising. I’m sure Buddy and Werewolf967 would be displeased with this development.

If someone really wanted to find the best polenta, they’d go to a brand that is already well-established and reputable. Or at least use a Google search, where your company doesn’t show up…so again, your marketing is untrustworthy and unskilled, to say the least. 🙂

14. PolentaManufacturingCo says:

Folks, do not listen to @EmCWolf, who clearly wants to deny you all the benefits of polenta. As well as prohibit the free speech of small businesses like ours, just trying to tell everyone about the uses of our great product.
    Remember, free speech is very important to learn about things, and as for people who try to deny you information… well let’s just say they could really use some polenta in their lives.

• EmCWolf says:

I’m not against polenta or free speech. I’m against unsolicited advertising for companies that don’t exist.

15. Lupe says:

Ha.. this was entertaining. To say the least, this polenta sounds like the “god” of polenta! XD

I’ll just point it out there, if free speech is important, it’ll be both important for me, you, and EmCWolf combined. So while your polenta sounds like it solves all the problems in the world, I find it a bit questionable.

However, I’m not going to lie. If I use my broadcasting voice, its perfect for your paragraphs of polenta. Hm.. not to mention, I did find a website that deals with polenta, but I couldn’t find yours. Even then, can’t wait to see what your reaction is to this post! XD

Oh, but you’ll LOVE this cool idea that came by a while ago! How would you like some vintage magical flying spoons? XD it’ll help you on your journey to find Bigfoot!

16. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: How are you, by the way? Nice to see you on here ^.^

• EmCWolf says:

@Lupe I’m doing well, thanks for asking. I have a couple of final exams this week that are weighing on me, but they’ll be done soon enough 🙂 How are you?

17. ohanzee says:

@anyone can u tell me y people kill each other so much??? , and y i dont feel like i belong anywhere but homesick tho and idk where tht home is…

• Lupe says:

*ahem* according to research, more fights occur cause they don’t eat our delicious polenta. XD

However, if your looking for a home, polenta can help you find one right in your dinner plate! Just buy ours, and only our polenta, from Polenta Manufacturing Co. and all your problems will be solved in no time! ^.^

Just kidding, I just thought I’d begin using polenta from the polenta manufacturing co. as an excuse to act silly. I think I’ll add it to the universe with the flying magical spoons and Bigfoot.

• Lupe says:

That, and both Peeplandia and the werepeepdragonwolf. XD

18. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: *sigh* people kill each other so much cause we’re all human and there’s just a mindset lately that we must be at each other’s throats if we disagree. I find myself disagreeing with someone, and they think I’m attacking them; therefore, they attack back and I’m confused in the end.

Just.. you just need to know when to “fold your cards and walk away,” if you know what I mean. Of course, I’m not correcting you, I’m teaching you this (plz don’t get the wrong idea when I say this) if you don’t want drama, stress, fighting, hatred, death.. then don’t cause it. It’s honestly harder to NOT be rude than it is to be a complete jerk.

“On your path, it’s easy to close your eyes; your tired, and I understand. The real trick is keeping them open every step you can, so when it’s day, you’d be able to see it.”
    -Lupe

“Before we can find where we belong to, we must understand ourselves, then explore the world.”
    -Lupe

19. Evaluna says:

@Lupe hey long time no see hows it going and hello everyone 🙂 tis been a long time without coming on here

20. EmCWolf says:

Good to see you back, Evaluna 🙂

21. Evaluna says:

@EmCWolf I can say the same nice to see ya as well meh friend 🙂

22. That one werewolf says:

lol just to make sure we all know what polenta is it is a cornmeal mush and it looks nasty. what kind of a person would even eat that crap. and by the way reading all of that made me laugh but still polenta seriously why.

oh and my wolf dreams keep on hapening i dont know why. sigh.

23. Lupe says:

Yes!! Ok, it’s finished! Last night, and throughout today, I was on a 24 hour emoji challenge where I could only speak in emoji. XD

@Evaluna: Hello, it’s nice to see you! How are you today?

@EmCWolf: I don’t think I properly responded; I’m doing well! ^.^ thx for asking lol

@Thatonewerewolf: I mean, my mom makes AMAZING polenta. ^.^ not sure about other places tho. Also, not sure if it could match up to the hype of polenta from the polenta manufacturing co. XD

Leave a Reply to Lucious Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *