Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

71,843 Responses

1. wolfy says:

@lupe i have a theory that witches harnessed an undiscovered force(that we call magic) into words so they can cast spells or witches can speak an ancient language that harness the undiscovered force this is just what i thought of but you would have to ask a real witch because when i was looking back at some old comments then there was people saying they were witches also i thought it could be genetic like werewolves.

• Lupe says:

Tbh based on medieval lore, I doubt it would be genetic. Although, I’ve seen lots of spells done in Latin, which is an “ancient language.”

2. skeerrtt says:

are you both werewolf?
    ill try the spell when its the full moon
    ik a lot about werewolfs see if it gonna work

3. skeerrtt says:

are you both werewolf?
    ill try the spell when its the full moon
    ik a lot about werewolfs see if it gonna work
    plus uno how u said half of the stuff are fake about werewolf on the intertent..so whats true

• Lupe says:

1: I wouldn’t consider myself one.

2: *facepalm* not going to work.

3: Great question! I advise you to keep asking that question and keep searching for what IS true. I was sure I said most information on the internet wasn’t evident fact for real life werewolves.

I will like to remind you there is a difference between fact and fiction. It’s ok to enjoy things such as fiction, but they’re just that.. fiction. Personally, I enjoy learning about all kinds of myths and legends relating to werewolves, but I know most of it’s not true. Still, that doesn’t stop me from enjoying reading it, because we don’t always have to talk about reality.. sometimes, it’s fun to just sit back and talk about a certain book we like.

4. Wolfy says:

@ skeert yes I am werewolf and as Lupe has said it won’t work
    @lupe I have a question do you think that age would affect a werewolf’s ability to shift because I was thinking that an older werewolf’s human body wouldn’t be able to with stand the pain of shifting

5. skeert says:

@wolfy your right an older man wont handle the shift
    btw i spoke to a witch..she said that i needed to be 18+
    im still searching for another one

6. Wolfy says:

@skeert ok
    @lupe after I commented my theories about magic I started to do some research and I found a website that had a spells section it only contained
    love,healing and protection spells witches according to this website only have one offensive spell which is removing on enemy from their life but I think that’s more to make some go away rather than harm them in any way but if a actual witch ever comes onto the chat I will have to ask some questions.

7. Eclipse says:

Yo what’s up! I was reading through past comments and I have a few things I would like to say: @Ohanzee SCP is a fictional world in which you can join their website and make your own creepy pasta like creature of anomalous object. Never is it mentioned to be real. No offense to you but I think you should do more research before you claim online stories to be true! @Wolfy As Lupe said earlier Witches are not humanoid creatures, they are humans who practice in magic or the dark arts.

8. Eclipse says:

Hi also I was wondering if anyone who is a furry or something related explain what drives them to be a furry? I am not a furry but am very curious about what it’s like to be or want to be a furry

• Lupe says:

@Eclipse: Hi! It’s been a while since we’ve spoken. How are you?

To some, being a furry helps them with their daily life, gives them confidence and a place to belong. (See the CNN episode of This is Life for reference) For others, it’s a creative outlet to help them calm down after a long day, a means to make friends, and sometimes just be themselves.

Imagine you see a game at the store and you want to buy it because you like the style, it seems cool, you’ve played other games like it and enjoyed those, or other reasons. So you buy it and start playing it at home. Wanting to be a furry isn’t much different than wanting to buy a video game. I wanted to be a furry because of the creativity, the community, and I was curious to learn more about the fandom itself.

I hope this answered your questions! Let me know if you have other questions lol

9. Eclipse says:

If I offended anyone plz let me know because that is not what I intended with the previous posts

10. Lupe says:

@Skeert: You can practice “magic” at most ages, tho since we’re all human there’s a limit from physical or mental limitations such as not being able to access anything relating to such, or not being of the right mind to properly do so. As I said previously, magic is not some mystical craft that people do; it’s science we don’t fully understand yet.

@Wolfy: Interesting.. I suggest continue doing research, especially on the legitimacy of these “spells” because some might not be that real. (Not specifying, I’m just saying to be careful what you count as real, especially on the internet)

11. AdrianB says:

Hi i was wondering Ive been doing some research about Wisconsin and werewolf’s is all that stuff true like that’s were the first werewolf was born and stuff because im really interested on becoming one and i do have a medium sized forest in my backyard i live out of my city so yeah plz respond

12. wolfy says:

@AdrainB hi man how are you did you by any chance get that info from a website called gods and monsters that just one version of our origin from what i know its a hotly debated topic because different werewolves have different ideas about our origins personally i believe in the story of lycaon of arcadia expect the part about zeus isn’t true it was more likely a witch that cursed lycaon and all werewolves are descended from him but that’s just my opinion. If you want to become one of us you’ll need a witch and a legitimate werewolf curse spell good luck finding the spell:)

13. AdrianB says:

ok thanks but where the heck am i going to find a witch do you know where i could find one BTW im only almost 13

14. Lupe says:

*facepalm*

15. wolfy says:

@Lupe what was that *facepalm* for lupe?
    @AdrianB just try and find some things you can look out for to see if someones a witch

16. wolfy says:

@lupe ah ok could you tell what one those things are if you want to?

• Lupe says:

Nah I’m good. Not right now at least. I’m gonna wait until you realize it, or maybe a fraction of what I am skeptical over.

17. Wolfy says:

@lupe Is it about the things that i said about witches,lycaon or the werewolf curse spell?

• Lupe says:

Now now, I’ll tell you in due time. Just be patient, don’t worry I’ll let you know! ^.^ just not right now. Don’t worry about it, I’m not directly opposing your viewpoint so you have nothing to worry about.

18. AdrianB says:

and one more thing would being a werewolf take away my small seizures

19. Wolfy says:

@lupe ok
    @AdrianB no being one of us will not take away your seizures for example I have extremely mild asthma but that still slightly effects me when I’m running in human and wolf forms

20. Lupe says:

Odd how this chat went silent.

I’ve been worrying about a certain friend for the past week or so. I haven’t talked to them in forever and every time we talk it’s briefly and then there’s a lengthy space of time where we just don’t talk. I’ve never really met this person irl, but I’ve known them online for a while and we tend to get along so I assume it’s ok to consider me and that person friends. The reason I’m sending this message is cause I know they’ve been on this site before. If they ever return, I’d love to talk to them again, but I’m just uncertain. They may see this, I’m not sure.. with the small amount of comments lately, it’s more likely than not.

Lately, I’ve been putting thoughts on spirits, ghosts, and higher planes of existence. When I think about it raw, with all logic I know of, it just seems unlikely. But when I think about it, a few things come to my mind.

1: Living things require energy to exist. If there were a spirit out of a body, it needs a means of either getting energy or connecting itself to an energy source to retain itself. That way, it keeps consistent with the idea that energy cannot just be created nor destroyed, and cannot be infinite as a result. That being said, if spirits from a higher plane existed on this plane of existence, it has to get its energy from somewhere.

2: I’ve heard of lots of instances where ghosts seem to be related to the air getting colder. Due to the idea of energy manipulation, I can assume that a spirit would get its energy by absorbing it from its environment. The only thing I’m concerned about is how the energy in the spirit would stay “together,” allowing it to continue existing.

3: You know how a certain frequency of energy in our radio connects to a frequency from elsewhere, likely nearby? If what I said previously was true, and spirits are somehow energy that holds itself together, then that means the energy must be detectable. I’m not sure if it’s radiowaves, but by some wave of energy, surely you’d be able to detect the presence of something that has energy? Furthermore, couldn’t you send out a signal using energy manipulation to detect these condensed forms of energy?

Part of this is based on the findings of a friend, which I hope to help significantly with solving certain things that might have happened. I promised that friend I would help them, so I will not back out of a promise.. also, this feels very superstitious of me to be saying, so I hope that by messaging this, I might receive correction or something reasonable that could help with figuring this out.

Also, the idea of certain people having the same, or similar dreams seems likely cause the brain just has to release this frequency, therefore connecting dreams. Makes me wonder if we can enter a person’s dreams by using energy manipulation.

21. Eclipse says:

Hi Lupe! Great to see your response to my question , it helps me understand more! Sorry I’ve been afk for a long while but I’ve been moving and stuff has happened in my personal life but it’s really crazy to look back at our previous conversations and how less mature we were back then and how different we were like 2 years ago!

• Lupe says:

I know, I’ve probably learned a lot more since I came on this site. Especially because I’ve been constantly working at learning more. Things were different back then, including the fact that I was crazy lol

On the bright side, I’m developing the ability to use my aura to calm other people down, almost like a reverse empathy thing. Empathy is where you can almost “feel” what the other person feels. Body language is one way to tell, but some people can actually almost feel what another person is feeling. This is because of your aura.

An aura is an electromagnetic field around your body which allows the energy in your body to stay there and not just casually escape. (I think) Since your mind is run on electricity, your aura is connected to your mind. That being said, if you feel an emotion, or think, it affects the field of energy around your body.

What if you could cause others to feel emotions using your aura? Calmness isn’t an emotion, but peace is a state of mind which breeds various specific emotions. If you can learn how to calm yourself down, then control your aura to cause others to detect it and be affected by it, you may be able to calm them down. Just a theory tho, I hope that hypothesis works.

22. Remus says:

dang, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here, I’m trying to be more active but school is really putting me through hell

Leave a Reply to Mira Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *