Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

72,678 Responses

1. Luna says:

Well thank you for telling me the truth. I am sure they will come up soon. After all nothing can take down two Ultimas. More so of my,Luca, and Fang’s kind. Now,
    GET TO SCHOOL!!!

2. David says:

Yes Alpha.

3. Wolfy says:

@lupe now I think about it that thing that I said applies to everyone also I got most of the information from a doctors website of all places but the bit about the pain points was purely speculation on my part also how have you been Lupe? 🙂
    @ohanzee it’s ok happy to help btw a sixth form college is like the last two years of high school as its own separate thing and the first two years are added on to middle school.
    @luna can’t you just make your pack to get out of your house since your the alpha?

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Intriguing.. it’s been a while since we’ve discussed this, let alone talked about it. I will read back over our previous conversation and get back to you on that. I’ve been well lately, tho kinda bored and restless.

You honestly make a good point. If Luna is the Alpha, she has authority to tell her packmates to get out of her house. For other Alphas, my guess is other “Alphas” will be trying to use her (being an Ultima) to become powerful. That would explain why they won’t leave her alone. Another possible explanation is: they are merely curious seeing someone like her, being as “rare” as is described in this conversation. Both are possible scenarios, and not the only possible ones. What are your thoughts on this, Wolfy?

4. Wolfy says:

@lupe my favourite food is curry but chocolate is delicious as well 🙂

• Lupe says:

Omg, I love chocolate as well! 😀 I’ve tried a few curries, they’re a very intruiging dish lol!

How’ve you been lately, @Wolfy?

5. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Hlw @wolfy

6. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Also hello @Lupe

7. ohanzee says:

@Luna i guess this is your pack fiona,david,dalton,Fang ,luca and your two brothers with his boyrfriend.
    also they are lively if they are i dotn c much of that these days

8. ohanzee says:

@Luna i could probably take a guess where you live, but ill just keep it to myself so Lupe dont say (why did you post personal information to me)

• Lupe says:

@Ohanzee:

1: That’s not Evaluna, that’s someone else.

2: The person I described in that long post doesn’t have to be Evaluna.

3: No. Bad. No trying to find out people’s personal information online.

4: Though I never gave a name, maybe they didn’t want me saying so much things about them I remember. I guess I never thought of that. I can talk to the admin about deleting that message.

5: I’m normally not as emotional as I was that day.. I was not in a good place that day, is all.

• Lupe says:

That is, unless your not talking about that super long message I sent you.. if your not, then I have no clue what you’re talking about lol (especially about where they live) oh, btw Evaluna no longer lives where you may think she does, so she’s safe nonetheless haha

9. ohanzee says:

@Lupe im glad evaluna and srry about what i said

Also i was geussing “Luna” where she lives the thing she said told me

10. ohanzee says:

ima practive energy manipulation again (getting steack tommorow should suffice for a week 🙂

11. Lupe says:

STEAK!! Lol *the moment meat is mentioned* speaking of, I’m planning on trying to get 80 chicken nuggets tomorrow lol! You totally didn’t need to know it, but I just wanted to add to the meat parade XD

One last thing.. I SAID NO TRYING TO FIND WHERE PEOPLE LIVE >:( it’s.. kinda creepy if you ask me.

12. Norah says:

@luna thaks for the help 😉

13. Alvy Darkstrom says:

‘im gd
    Wht about u @Lupe

• Lupe says:

@Alvy: I’m doing well right now! ^.^ In fact, I’m feeling super grateful for lots things in my life. Also, we’re mainly discussing our favorite food.

14. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Hlw @ohanzee & @norah

Wht r u guys talking about….? Lol ..! I cn’t understnd anything

15. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Ooowww☺lol…..undrsntd @lupe

16. ohanzee says:

She did say a cluba nd all i day was look it up and welp one state has it they seem like a nice group @Luna

@Alvy wow its been motnhs how have you been

@Lupe it wen well but its funny a doctor said i shouldnt be able to do daily functions with how low my heart rate is

17. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@ohanzee ….I’m all ok….but tension flows all over me because of exam
    🙂

18. ohanzee says:

ah alright hope you do well @Alvy

@Lupe i’ll be going to Atlanta Georgia to join the AVA like i said last year,and hoping they can help me out in some way..

19. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Meditation can help, I suppose. Not a Doctor. However, I would recommend coffee (or caffeine), it naturally makes people’s heart rates go up over time. It’s just from all the energy XD also, I can find an actual scientific source to back my claim if you’d like.

Anyways, Georgia is a beautiful place! ^.^ I’ve been there before, mainly in the north where the mountains are. I love mountains, but I also like beaches and forests. What is your favorite biome in nature?

20. ohanzee says:

my would have to be the forests in winter

21. ohanzee says:

nice and cool but not freezing

22. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Me toooo….lol…! I love forest…! Specially .., Nature’s my fav..

23. Alvy Darkstrom says:

But Deep Green Forest is the best !

Leave a Reply to Mira Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *